good supps for big loads

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Any opinions on Muira Puama powder from Mountain Rose Herbs?
I got that but I read somewhere where you have to heat it to extract the actives in it, so I shelved it somewhere in my kitchen a while back. Oh yea, It's up above my fridge. Time to chuck it.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can you just boil it up and make a tea then refrigerate it? My question is more in regards to the mechanism of action. I wouldn't want to take it during PCT if its action is hormonal (adding exogenous) in nature.

I got that but I read somewhere where you have to heat it to extract the actives in it, so I shelved it somewhere in my kitchen a while back. Oh yea, It's up above my fridge. Time to chuck it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You could boil it up yes.

Same goes for Catauba and it actually makes a pretty good tea that has stimulant properties. C Felt a tiny bit like yohimbe but not as jittery. Was also like yohimbe in that markedly increased vasodialation of the penis and made orgasm more intense. Apparently you need to stay on it longer term to get the bes tout of it. I only used for 3-5 days.

Used the old M/F/HGW stack for a week. UMmm.....it WORKS. Really well.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh.. .A tea... Didnt think of that... Okay... so what would you all boil to make a great tea for overall??? what you add to the boiling water?

Maca, Fenugreek, catuba, goji, muria puama???

Would this work with multiple things effectively???

Adams

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh.. .A tea... Didnt think of that... Okay... so what would you all boil to make a great tea for overall??? what you add to the boiling water?

Maca, Fenugreek, catuba, goji, muria puama???

Would this work with multiple things effectively???

Adams
I don't think I would brew all of that up at once. Try the muira puama with some peppermint leaf. I make the mistake of buying all of my stuff by the lb. after reading what the effects are. I don't have enough room in my kitchen for everything. I will always buy Maca by the lb. The last time I bought 4 lbs. I'll go get a description of Muira Puama's effects.

http://www.rain-tree.com/muirapuama.htm

I'm going to have to get to brewing up some of this.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have PCT coming up and I am going to go with the following plan. I know it seems like overkill but I am pretty "shrunken" and surpressed:

Last 10 days of cycle (500 iu of HCG each day)

After Cycle:

Controlled Labs Blue Rhino (Trib and Long Jack)

Ogoplex (great for big loads)

Maca (powdered from Mountain Rose)

Muira Puama (powdered bark from Mountain Rose in tea)

IGF (50mcgs per day five on 2 off)

Liv52 (liver cleanser)
Ultra Hotter (AI from ALR)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would making tincture's for all of them be effective???

Adams

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if you can figure out how to extract them it would be useful for the catuaba and muira. From what I've read those two pretty much need to be taken as teas or tinctures for best results.

I had decent success using a 4:1 catuaba extract powder in capsules...it worked but boiling it as a tea defintely brought out the actives more. I could see the various oils on the surface of the tea and it hyped me up way more.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, if you can figure out how to extract them it would be useful for the catuaba and muira. From what I've read those two pretty much need to be taken as teas or tinctures for best results.

I had decent success using a 4:1 catuaba extract powder in capsules...it worked but boiling it as a tea defintely brought out the actives more. I could see the various oils on the surface of the tea and it hyped me up way more.

A tincture is an herbal preparation made with alcohol or distilled water and dried or fresh herbs. It is taken into the body by mixing with tea, water or juice. One teaspoon taken up to three times daily should be the proper dosage for any herbal tincture. A tincture is the most effective method of using herbal medicines. Before you begin experimenting with tinctures, be sure you know the medicinal value of each herb you plan to use. You can purchase dried and fresh herbs from your local natural food store, or find an online seller for dried herbs.

To begin, you will need pure grain alcohol (a.k.a.: PGA). You can substitute distilled water or white vinegar if you would like a non-alcoholic tincture. Do not use rubbing alcohol or wood alcohol. To do so would be to create poison, not medicine. You will also need about 200 grams of your dried herb (300 grams, if a fresh herb is used), cheesecloth or unused cloth diapers, mason jars, brown paper and a dark storage area.

Folklore tells us to start preparing our tinctures on the day of the new moon. On this day, put your herbs in a mason jar and pour your tincture liquid (alcohol, vinegar or water) over them. Fill the jar about an inch above your herbs. Seal it tightly so that it cannot leak or evaporate. Now put your tincture-to-be in a dark area. An unused closet or cabinet would be perfect. You may even want to cover it with a dark colored towel. You will need to shake your tincture about the same time each day for about two weeks, or until the next full moon, if you started on the new moon. When it is time to remove your tincture from storage, take out another mason jar, your brown paper, and cheesecloth or diaper. Cut your cheesecloth or diaper to cover the mouth of your mason jar. Unscrew the lid from your tincture jar, then place your cloth over its mouth. Screw the ring over the cloth, then pour the liquid into the new jar. When you have poured all of the liquid into the new jar, take the straining cloth off the first jar. Take a larger piece of cloth and pour the herbs into it. Now, squeeze the remaining liquid into your tincture. Seal your new tincture and wrap the mason jar in brown paper to keep out light. You should also label your tincture to know exactly what you have and date the label. Store this in a cool dark place. Your tincture should be good for two years.

Adams

Ill give em a go for the catuba and muira... cause I read the muira cant even be extracted as a tea.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I tried this a while ago but I wasn't patient enough to keep going. I think I might set up my guest room closet as a storage area for this purpose. I can just see it now, when my sister in law comes down to see us. Mike, what are you doing in here? Oh I'm just going in the closet to shake my jars. :rolleyes:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried this a while ago but I wasn't patient enough to keep going. I think I might set up my guest room closet as a storage area for this purpose. I can just see it now, when my sister in law comes down to see us. Mike, what are you doing in here? Oh I'm just going in the closet to shake my jars. :rolleyes:
Ha... definately a story.

Half the fridge a supplement factory, wierd jars in the guest bath??? Are you into witchcraft?

Adams

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Ha... definately a story.

Half the fridge a supplement factory, wierd jars in the guest bath??? Are you into witchcraft?

Adams
I just go way overboard with lotions and potions. I'm a lab rat, aren't we all? :thumbsup:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is really good info. Any idea if efficacy is impacted by the temperature of the liquid (i.e., is initially starting with hot liquid any better than starting with cold liquid)?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
This is really good info. Any idea if efficacy is impacted by the temperature of the liquid (i.e., is initially starting with hot liquid any better than starting with cold liquid)?
Room temp. grain alcohol. You make the tinctures and then you can add the final product to hot tea to burn off the alcohol if you want.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Room temp. grain alcohol. You make the tinctures and then you can add the final product to hot tea to burn off the alcohol if you want.
Okay... you sound pretty knowledgeable about tinctures... so how much would you take of the different flavors??? cause IM sure the actives need different dosages for each compound.

Adams

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Okay... you sound pretty knowledgeable about tinctures... so how much would you take of the different flavors??? cause IM sure the actives need different dosages for each compound.

Adams
I think the best way to go about this, is to copy those who have done it before. If you google"How to make tinctures" you will find good complete info on how to do it. You make them in ratios 1:1, 2:1 etc. From what I remember reading, the 1:1 ratio is strongest. I part herb, to 1 part alcohol. I would then go on my preferred source for herbs, MountainRoseHerbs.com and see what they make their tincture concentrations at. If they don't have the herb tincture or the ratio you are looking for, I would Google and find a decent product and copy their ratio and dose. Vitamin Shoppe has a bunch of tinctures, and when you see some of the prices, you'll know why you are homebrewing it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the best way to go about this, is to copy those who have done it before. If you google"How to make tinctures" you will find good complete info on how to do it. You make them in ratios 1:1, 2:1 etc. From what I remember reading, the 1:1 ratio is strongest. I part herb, to 1 part alcohol. I would then go on my preferred source for herbs, MountainRoseHerbs.com and see what they make their tincture concentrations at. If they don't have the herb tincture or the ratio you are looking for, I would Google and find a decent product and copy their ratio and dose. Vitamin Shoppe has a bunch of tinctures, and when you see some of the prices, you'll know why you are homebrewing it.
Yeah thats why I was going to start my homebrewing of em... just need to learn how to change up the ratio exactly... how would you do it for like 1:1, and etc... wouldnt say 4:1 be stronger 4 Herb to 1 alcohol??

Anything you can lend in knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Adams

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats why I was going to start my homebrewing of em... just need to learn how to change up the ratio exactly... how would you do it for like 1:1, and etc... wouldnt say 4:1 be stronger 4 Herb to 1 alcohol??

Anything you can lend in knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Adams
Yea,I just read when using fresh herbs, do 1:1. Dried herbs 4:1 part grain alcohol.

http://www.shamanshop.net/tincture.htm

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long does a person have to take maca to get results?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
how long does a person have to take maca to get results?
It depends on the dosage. Most people should notice something by the end of the first week if the dose is above 2g ED. If you haven't seen results by the end of the second week then you're likely not to see any benefit from Maca at all.

IheartAvantLabs

Awards
Dang it, I'm confused. Help me Mach.

Should I try to make an extract of muira puama with water, alcohol, or vinegar?
I have all three.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If I were you, now I would just buy a bottle or two of Pewerfull by USP.

Dang it, I'm confused. Help me Mach.

Should I try to make an extract of muira puama with water, alcohol, or vinegar?
I have all three.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If I were you, now I would just buy a bottle or two of Pewerfull by USP.
I am interested in this, but I want to see what the bloodwork looking like. Has USP tested it himself? I just have a hard time wanting to take something that no one has any idea what it could/does do to your body, not that Im saying that Synergy Muscle is not a trustworthy company or anything, but generally what I have found in this industry is that if it sounds too good to be true then it usually is. I hope it is all good, cause I'll be buying bottles up like its candy.

IheartAvantLabs

Awards
They are going to get blood tests done.

I just found out that you have to use alcohol to free the constitutes of Muira Pauma. That means heating it in Pure grain alcohol.

Edit: Yes, you have to use alcohol.

IheartAvantLabs

Awards

I just found out that you have to use alcohol to free the constitutes of Muira Pauma. That means heating it in Pure grain alcohol.
It seems that you do.

Could someone give me the steps for making a very poten 2:1 or 4:1 extract of Muira Pauma with alcohol?

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
sin and guilt... blah blah blah! who needs that crap?! there's enough research out there on what shame and guilt really do to us, brain developmentally.. hormonally.. (just check out Joseph Chilton Pearce's "The Biology of Transcendence" if you want a good book on that subject, powerful read).

what's to stop us from exchanging information and sharing personal experiences with these wonderful herbs? i say, drop all that weight! cum with a healthy conscience!

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn2457

they need it! i'm sure people on this board know what some of these hormones do.. the feelings they encourage.. them wimmins needs our spunk! they need the magic man-juice! they need our liquid LOVE!!!

HOORAY!!!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established

Edit: Yes, you have to use alcohol.
Sorry for not answering you sooner. Yep, Alcohol is the key. Haven't done it, yet.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I just discovered this popular thread (LOL) and thought I'd just add that the active (and only) ingredient in that Peter North product mentioned earlier is "an extract of an extremely rare herb (Luchaio Ling Chih)." Is anyone familiar with this herb?

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
It appears that Peter North's magic herb "Luchaio Ling Chih" is really two herbs - Lu Jiao & Ling Zhi.

A good explanation of Peter North's mistake and description of these two herbs may be found at: http://herbs.com/newdisplay.cgi?page=./QandA/Chinese/20041020-1.html&cart_id=4898847.6547

I am familiar with Ling Zhi as a Chinese mushroom called Ganoderma often said to be "the mushroom of immortality". The plants chemicals have been shown to destroy blood supply to tumor cells starving cancer cells of oxygen and growth factors.

IheartAvantLabs

Awards
Mach, could you give me some step by steps here? I saw the above links, and some say to boil it with alcohol, and some say to stick in a jar and let it sit with alcohol... What to do?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mach, could you give me some step by steps here? I saw the above links, and some say to boil it with alcohol, and some say to stick in a jar and let it sit with alcohol... What to do?
For me I did the jar alcohol thing.. .Tincture... the boiling thing is decoction... two different methods... Tincture is better for extracting oils and resins. But it all depends on the herbs your using.

So far I have only done Muira Puama, and Catuba.. both in tincture form.. both are very effective.

Adams

IheartAvantLabs

Awards
For me I did the jar alcohol thing.. .Tincture... the boiling thing is decoction... two different methods... Tincture is better for extracting oils and resins. But it all depends on the herbs your using.

So far I have only done Muira Puama, and Catuba.. both in tincture form.. both are very effective.

Adams
Could you elaborate on what your feeling/getting from the Muira Puama?

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
man, you got one hell of a gf if she complains not big enough loads. i once drowned my ex-gf with a load once (orally) and she threw up for like an hour lol

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
It appears that Peter North's magic herb "Luchaio Ling Chih" is really two herbs - Lu Jiao & Ling Zhi.

A good explanation of Peter North's mistake and description of these two herbs may be found at: http://herbs.com/newdisplay.cgi?page=./QandA/Chinese/20041020-1.html&cart_id=4898847.6547

I am familiar with Ling Zhi as a Chinese mushroom called Ganoderma often said to be "the mushroom of immortality". The plants chemicals have been shown to destroy blood supply to tumor cells starving cancer cells of oxygen and growth factors.
I am familiar with this mushroom (Reishi). You can get them at most oriental markets. I got mine in a 3 pack for $17.00. You have to shave these schrooms on a cheese grater(bigger holes). I tried grinding it in a coffee grinder(coffee grinder RIP). I take one whole mushroom, shave it into a pot with 2 gallons of water. Simmer for 6 hours. Yea I said 6 hours. Pour the tea through a strainer and save the mushroom. Store the tea in the fridge. You can use the mushroom until the water no longer turns dark from it. I have to say that drinking an 8 oz. glass of this is very relaxing. You will sleep like a rock from it. Reishi mushrooms are at the top of list of Chinese medicinal herbs are concerned. Do a google search on the schroom guys, you'll like it's benefits. Yogis use this mushroom for deeper meditational states. I felt like I was floating after I drank it. Yea, now you want some huh? Good for loads? I believe its good for (just about) everything.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards

are you meow-meow fine?

Sendo

Awards
Not trying to bring a thread back from the dead, but I felt this particular thread had some very good information in it. Despite it's peculiar nature.

It definitely helped me.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wanting to see more semen come out of your own penis makes you gay. Wanting to see anything come out of anyone's penis makes you gay.
blowing huge loads all over a chic is probably one of the coolest things ever. whats wrong with you?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always thought that it was disrespectful to blow on a chicks face, and not to mention the euphoric feeling of blasting a load in her vagina. BUt when i finally did it, It was like pure domination. In my head i was like "yah your mine and dont you forget it" .....i should have said it outload. LOL i meant outloud!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any one tired Ejaculoid? I love the clever name its supposed to do wonders for the load.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just something to consider for the guy who thinks he's "owning" a chic when he skeets in her grill. Unless it's your gf and it took ALOT of convincing to do, it's real unlikely you're the only guy to have done it. And if she requests it PSSSHHH! Well you know.

Sendo

Awards
I always thought that it was disrespectful to blow on a chicks face, and not to mention the euphoric feeling of blasting a load in her vagina. BUt when i finally did it, It was like pure domination. In my head i was like "yah your mine and dont you forget it" .....i should have said it outload. LOL i meant outloud!
my girl likes big loads, but not in her face. One time let's say she was down there and I finished a bit earlier than anticipated. Covered in my man goo.

I really didn't feel like I dominated her, but I really wanted to laugh so bad. However with my willy down there and her teeth near by. I held it in with all my might.

imo facials could be a quick way to get a sex change.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my girl likes big loads, but not in her face. One time let's say she was down there and I finished a bit earlier than anticipated. Covered in my man goo.

I really didn't feel like I dominated her, but I really wanted to laugh so bad. However with my willy down there and her teeth near by. I held it in with all my might.

imo facials could be a quick way to get a sex change.
:icon_lol:

anyone tried Stamina Rx? I hear it used to have cialis in it along with a bunch of other herbs. I believe planetary nutrition one of our board sponsors have it. FDA banned it actually because they found cialis in it. shhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont let the secret out or else it will be outta stock.

Not sure if it increases loads but supposedly lets you go all night one after another.

maxxdout

Awards
paravol

Hey man I would suggest Paravol.. took it when I got off my last cycle and it was pretty sick. Huge loads and I practically raped my girlfriend on it.. saw it in a mag and when i searched it found a bunch of logs on it on bn.com and bb.com. Every body was hyping it so I tried it. Paravol is def one of the better supplements I have taken.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man I would suggest Paravol.. took it when I got off my last cycle and it was pretty sick. Huge loads and I practically raped my girlfriend on it.. saw it in a mag and when i searched it found a bunch of logs on it on bn.com and bb.com. Every body was hyping it so I tried it. Paravol is def one of the better supplements I have taken.
how long did it take to feel the effects? Besides huge loads what else did it deliver?

maxxdout

Awards
how long did it take to feel the effects? Besides huge loads what else did it deliver?
hey bro I took it for pct... after halodrol. I felt it really start to kick it about 10 days in. I took it for 60 days along with nolva for 3 weeks. Loads were elmers glue stickey and thick. Seriously i was chasing my girl around on it. I'm sure combing it with nolva helped but I have cycled before and used nolva but I never had sexual results like i had with paravol. Def part of my pct routine from now on. I searched it and found it pretty cheap online. One thing i noticed on it was that my balls dropped down to normal size real fast. Usually post cycle they are tight for like 6 weeks. Its a good product.