Good stack for recomping

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Looking to eat around maintenance very soon and wondering about supplements that will help with a recomp effect. Thinking about some options: Follidrone 2.0, Epic unleashed, dermastrength unleashed, invictus, other ideas? Will already be using tongkat ali, ksm 66, and most likely PA.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
CEL M-Test(we just released it and formula is amazing for $29)
SNS X-Gels
SNS Bulbine
CEL Epi-Plex

Other good ones:
Invictus
Alphamax XT

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Add Anabeta Elite and X Gels to your PA.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Looking to eat around maintenance very soon and wondering about supplements that will help with a recomp effect. Thinking about some options: Follidrone 2.0, Epic unleashed, dermastrength unleashed, invictus, other ideas? Will already be using tongkat ali, ksm 66, and most likely PA.
Good options mentioned so far i do like bulbine and fadogia havent used them outside of sup3r pct

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add Anabeta Elite and X Gels to your PA.
Exactly. Anabeta elite is excellent for recomping because it increases testosterone, increases lean body mass, has nutrient partitioning effects, improves thyroid function, decreases body fat %, etc. The addition of cistamax to the new version makes it truly one of the best recomp products on the market.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xgels and anabeta elite is amazing for this. Perfect, synergistic stack.

For solo, an epicatechin peoduct like CEL epiplex or Sparta nutrition Epicurus are great options.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
A question for all!
You, who do you mean by "ReComp" ...

Do you think that a supplement can really affect your body, directing it to "ReComp" ???

Before thinking to supplement your diet, as it will be set? cyclization of carbohydrates? glycolytic workouts? depletion of muscle glycogen? Intermittent Fasting? Ultimate Diet 2.0? aerobics?

I for "ReComp", I could hear, maintaining muscle mass, with some effect on fat loss.
Is there really a supplement that promises this?

In my opinion, in my opinion, forskolin "could" be a useful supplement. Then another supplement that would be useful to try, (still have not tried it) but which on paper seems promising, is the supplement HYDRA HEAD SIX of Antaeus Labs.
2.0 Follidrone other supplement multi use.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Will ABE be effective at only a 4 week run? Not trying to add mass but improve body composition

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
A question for all!

Do you think that a supplement can really affect your body, directing it to "ReComp" ???

Before thinking to supplement your diet, as it will be set? cyclization of carbohydrates? glycolytic workouts? depletion of muscle glycogen? Intermittent Fasting? Ultimate Diet 2.0? aerobics?

I for "ReComp", I could hear, maintaining muscle mass, with some effect on fat loss.

In my opinion, in my opinion, forskolin "could" be a useful supplement. Then another supplement that would be useful to try, (still have not tried it) but which on paper seems promising, is the supplement HYDRA HEAD SIX of Antaeus Labs.
mostly this, at the end of my bulk i will eat at maintenance to solidify gains and possibly make more while hopefully getting leaner, may up cardio and keep a strict diet

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you're already using Tongkat Ali and ksm-66, but I would suggest AlphaMax XT with X-Gels. AlphaMax XT contains full doses of both of those ingredients, so you would have that covered. Not to mention 50 mg of forskolin. When recomping or cutting is the main goal, forskolin is a must due to its ability to raise cAMP levels which in turns increase lean mass and decrease fat. It is a great ingredient when looking to improve body composition.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

Additionally, AlphaMax XT will help increase testosterone and the AI will give you a nice dry look.

I have stacked AlphaMax XT with X-Gels twice and loved it. My goal was also to recomp. In the 8-10 weeks, I saw a small increase in scale weight, but body composition improved. Not to mention strength went up as if I was bulking at a large surplus. X-Gels are great for strength gains.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So many options, and those you have listed fit the bill nicely in terms of the feedback so far. So if you were leaning toward Follidrone 2.0 you may as well give it a whirl!

Anabeta Elite has good feedback for recomping as well.

Xgels is another common addition into a recomp based regime, and M TEST is another very solid option.

But your diet will determine how well you recomp!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will ABE be effective at only a 4 week run? Not trying to add mass but improve body composition
ABE is a two bottle product (best run at 8 weeks). It will improve your body composition, :) Nutrient partitioning effects + decrease body fat %.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Follidrone 2.0 with the staples you mentioned is exactly what I have been running for 5 + months with better than expected results.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Origin, X-Gels, and Triumph would be pretty solid IMO. Forskolin would be good in recomp too, if you can handle it.

Epic Unleashed/DSU/ABE would be good additions too.

Of course, diet is the most important

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chalk one up for XGELS and Anabeta elite! The tried and true recomp stack used by many respected members.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second the X gels with AlphaMax XT. Anabeta Elite is also a nice choice with X gels. I have stacked AlphaMax XT with Anabeta Elite before, but I only suggest doing that if you know you can handle that amount of Forskolin. Another product to consider is SlinMax which has Na-R-ALA (great nutrient partitioner). SlinMax will help you achieve nice pumps in the gym because it contains Agmatine as well as aid in fat loss. A nutrient partitioner such as SlinMax combined with a forskolin product like AlphaMax XT or ABE should yield solid results.

A lot of good suggestions in here. Just look up some logs of the products that seem to interest you and maybe find a Black Friday sale ;)

Right now, SlinMax is available at TF supplements for buy one get one 50% off.

Whatever product(s) you decide to use, I suggest taking them for 8 weeks for best results.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A question for all!

Follidrone 2.0 without a doubt

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
How many caps are you guys using a day on ABE and X-Gels? I think based on the recommendations in this thread this will be my new winter bulk!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
How many caps are you guys using a day on ABE and X-Gels? I think based on the recommendations in this thread this will be my new winter bulk!
ABE, 4 cps per day, 2 + 2! Preferably before carbohydrate-rich meals. 2cps strictly preworkout.
ARA, 4 softgels per day! If you decide to run for 50giorni of ARA, the best protocol is: 4softgels a day, 2 + 2.
Otherwise, if you decide to take only ARA on training days, 6 softgels preworkout (along with ABE).

Some supplements I would add, to increase their effectiveness, PA + High Volume. Optional, but certainly effective.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is how I do it

Training days:
ABE - 2 caps with breakfast and 2 caps with dinner

X-gels - 4 caps 45 min pre workout

Non training days:

ABE - same as above

X gels - none. Some people still dose 4 gels spread throughout the day, some don't. I do not.

Interested to see how you like this. It's on of my favorites. Maybe next time you can try ArA with AlphaMax XT and compare the two stacks.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
This is how I do it

Training days:
ABE - 2 caps with breakfast and 2 caps with dinner

X-gels - 4 caps 45 min pre workout

Non training days:

ABE - same as above

X gels - none. Some people still dose 4 gels spread throughout the day, some don't. I do not.

Interested to see how you like this. It's on of my favorites. Maybe next time you can try ArA with AlphaMax XT and compare the two stacks.
nice!! thanks for the feedback. Will give this a shot.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
ABE, 4 cps per day, 2 + 2! Preferably before carbohydrate-rich meals. 2cps strictly preworkout.
ARA, 4 softgels per day! If you decide to run for 50giorni of ARA, the best protocol is: 4softgels a day, 2 + 2.
Otherwise, if you decide to take only ARA on training days, 6 softgels preworkout (along with ABE).

Some supplements I would add, to increase their effectiveness, PA + High Volume. Optional, but certainly effective.
Do you guys notice any stomach issues with ARA empty stomach preworkout?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys notice any stomach issues with ARA empty stomach preworkout?
Others have given you good protocols regarding ABE + ARA, so no need to rehash them.Just don't exceed 4 caps of ABE a day because it's not worth the money (results are best at 4 caps a day). Nah, your stomach should be fine.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Others have given you good protocols regarding ABE + ARA, so no need to rehash them.Just don't exceed 4 caps of ABE a day because it's not worth the money (results are best at 4 caps a day). Nah, your stomach should be fine.
Appreciate the input!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, as far as ABE goes (when dosing with carbs) I see a really nice pump when I dose it with a carb heavy meal ;)