Good Seller/ Bad Seller Feedback

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@ndiguy Would definitely trade with again. Excellent packing, fast shipping, and generally good practices.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@CATdiesel76
Great dude & great communication.

Sent product out the next morning with tracking. Package arrived in 2 days

Thank you sir!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@CATdiesel76
Great dude & great communication.

Sent product out the next morning with tracking. Package arrived in 2 days

Thank you sir!
Thank you my man and I appreciate you helping me out and the feedback!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@zsinger quick shipping got the product within 3-4days and was willing to cap the bulk powder for me!!! A+ customer service right there.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@wesb2387 was awesome to trade with and quick to reply. It’s nice to work with people who aren’t looking to “win” in a trade. Thanks for the supps man 🤘

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
@wesb2387 was awesome to trade with and quick to reply. It’s nice to work with people who aren’t looking to “win” in a trade. Thanks for the supps man
Yessir, @Marne40 would gladly trade with again!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@GQdaLEGEND nice trade! Even threw in a sample pack. Would be happy to trade with or purchase from in the future. Thanks man!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@GQdaLEGEND nice trade! Even threw in a sample pack. Would be happy to trade with or purchase from in the future. Thanks man!
Thanks .. and ofcourse great trader .. and on point with communication and easy to deal with .. welcome back in my books anytime :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@AKSlater1 - Great trader , quick to response to messages .. i know hes new here but fellas dont hesitate to trade with this noob.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@Afi140
Great communication throughout the trade. Will pack and ship his stuff the same day and throw in a boatload of samples.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@Afi140
Great communication throughout the trade. Will pack and ship his stuff the same day and throw in a boatload of samples.
We all know you’re the man when it comes to trades! Thanks bro!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@rugger48
Worked a trade in under 1 hour and had him shipped out an hour later

top notch communication and trader

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@wfreiling is easy to work with and great communication throughout the transaction. Will trade/buy/sell with him again.

He even threw in some rare hard to find freebies

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@barische Good communication and gave instant tracking. Will sell/trade/buy from him again.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love the fact that you see almost ZERO bad reports are here. This forum is made full of good people!!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Pl4typu5 cannot be trusted. Do not do any business with him. He burned me on a $190 transaction that he never even sent to me.
Dude, that’s fucked! Can you dispute it anyway?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear this ! :mad:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am trying to dispute it with PayPal now. I will let you know how it goes.
So since this scammer suggested me send it as Friends & Family with no subject in the comment box, PayPal says there is nothing they can do about it and to contact my credit card company that was linked to my PayPal account. At the time I didn’t think too much about him saying that, but now its obvious what he was planning. They said they will provide any info they need from them. So that’s what I will be doing now. What a pain in the ass! I will keep you posted on how it goes with the credit card company.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So since this scammer suggested me send it as Friends & Family with no subject in the comment box, PayPal says there is nothing they can do about it and to contact my credit card company that was linked to my PayPal account. At the time I didn’t think too much about him saying that, but now its obvious what he was planning. They said they will provide any info they need from them. So that’s what I will be doing now. What a pain in the ass! I will keep you posted on how it goes with the credit card company.
It’s hard to know that tho cuz if you wanna pay someone for a deal like this and you don’t do f&f it’ll charge a fee (which eats into the sale) and can potentially flag them as a “company” which PayPal will want their cut of.

Sucks that you got burnt but this is the type of payment anyone here would request so they don’t get shorted that fee money

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another shout for @GQdaLEGEND. Awesome communication and great prices. He even threw in some extras.
appreciate the communication we had, def takes 2 people to do a painless trade .. welcome back anytime :)

tokosh19

Awards
Hyde , I've dealt with him plenty of times . He is a great buyer and makes fair offers and pays fast and gets back to me fast each time. Painless Transaction again

negus215

Awards
@botk1161 hooked me up and threw in a partial for free, no negotiation needed. Great seller, very prompt shipping. Would buy again, highly recommend!