Good sarm stack for cutting? this summer 2016?

deividloko

Awards
Hi any advice of a good stack or alone SARM?
For what i read i think this options:
-Quad elite by focused nutrition
-SR9009
-Cardarine+SR9009
What do you think bros Thanks in advance

Vioros

Awards
Currently doing osta + s4. And really like it so far. Osta at 20mg and s4 at 60. 5 days on 2 days off. Next week going to up to 70 then 80 then 90 and 100

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
An osta standalone wouldn't be a bad run. There's some past logs in the supplement logs section if you search osta.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Currently doing osta + s4. And really like it so far. Osta at 20mg and s4 at 60. 5 days on 2 days off. Next week going to up to 70 then 80 then 90 and 100
the s4 dose - the above is a joke right? if you are at 60 mg a day and plan to go to 100 mg a day your s4 isnt good. you shouldnt be using more than 50 a day of s4. with that being said, its your body but that is not wise

deividloko

Awards
Thank you all guys, what do you think about Cardarine and SR9009(stenabolic) ? and the brawn brand? is legit?, my goal is to burn fat, im at 18% bf, i want to cut fast, my diet is solid, low carb, progressing slowly, have clen on hand too, do you think cardarine or stenabolic for a nice push?

Vioros

Awards
the s4 dose - the above is a joke right? if you are at 60 mg a day and plan to go to 100 mg a day your s4 isnt good. you shouldnt be using more than 50 a day of s4. with that being said, its your body but that is not wise
Got it from a quite reputable European Sarm distributor. I can Pm you their name. However with 5 on 2 off the sides are only slightly noticeable. But of course this is only my plan... If at some dose the sides are too bad I will not increase it further. You can read russianstars s4 log. if I remember correctly he got up to 120. He didn't recommend 120 but mentioned that in case of s4 more = stronger.

deividloko

Awards
Thank you all guys, what do you think about Cardarine and SR9009(stenabolic) ? and the brawn brand? is legit?, my goal is to burn fat, im at 18% bf, i want to cut fast, my diet is solid, low carb, progressing slowly, have clen on hand too, do you think cardarine or stenabolic for a nice push?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I had good luck with S4, I was running at like 50MG a day, no vision sides and I was a little naive at the time so I ran just an OCT PCT afterwards but I didn't have any sides so I got lucky.

I hear good things about Osta though!

deividloko

Awards
I hear good things about Osta, and S4, im curious about cardarine and stenabolic aparrently is more powerful for burning fat that S4

Vioros

Awards
Oral availability as far as I remember is pretty low on the Olympus products. However they are the only company I really trust due to their 3rd party testing. You can go with the research liquids of a well known supplier however I don't know about their effectiveness.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Got it from a quite reputable European Sarm distributor. I can Pm you their name. However with 5 on 2 off the sides are only slightly noticeable. But of course this is only my plan... If at some dose the sides are too bad I will not increase it further. You can read russianstars s4 log. if I remember correctly he got up to 120. He didn't recommend 120 but mentioned that in case of s4 more = stronger.
just be careful bro

Vioros

Awards
I will and thanks alot for your care and advice. Out of some reason your advice really sunk in. I will be careful and not increase doses further

deividloko

Awards
Thank you all, do you think osta+cardarine is a nice stack? Or cardarine+sr9009?
Have clen too, is good to stack all?

Vioros

Awards
Would go with osta the least. It itself should be sufficient. The fatburning properties of cardarine are not that strong in my opinion. More like an endurance boost which is in my opinion not that important. Sr9009 is also a too big "?". I would safe the money on osta and go with a strong fatburner/apetite suppressant(hydroxyelite) which will give you a better feeling overall strength and in general make it easier to go through the diet. Or you can stack a mild prohormon like Spartan lean. Because 7dhea showed increasing metabolism properties in a caloric deficit. 11 oxo has also some nice fatburning properties. In Spartan you have both for a good price. Yates recommended me Spartan lean and I trust his word 100%

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
I recently added SR9009 to my cycle of Rad and Osta and noticed a very profound increase in fat loss within a week - dosing at 5 mg 5 or six times per day. It definitely does what it claims - boosting metabolism - IMO. I'm going to run it through pct with GW

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Hi any advice of a good stack or alone SARM?
For what i read i think this options:
-Quad elite by focused nutrition
-SR9009
-Cardarine+SR9009
What do you think bros Thanks in advance
Check out 11-kt its milder than something like Lgd and helped keep me lean and not really gain any noticeable fat during a bulk. Should def give you what you want for a cut.

deividloko

Awards
I recently added SR9009 to my cycle of Rad and Osta and noticed a very profound increase in fat loss within a week - dosing at 5 mg 5 or six times per day. It definitely does what it claims - boosting metabolism - IMO. I'm going to run it through pct with GW
what supplement of sr9009 are you use bro?, im started endurashred yesterday, maybe stack with sr9009 if burn fat fast