Good product to gain weight

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I've currently been doing ARA and Anafuse for a few weeks now. I feel like complete crap and am dropping weight that I don't want to drop. So I'm in search of another product that might help get me going to put on some more strength and lean muscle.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What’s your diet like?
How many calories are you eating?
How much if a surplus are you in?

Can you not increase calories to increase your surplus and prevent the dropping of weight?

it’s great to look for pills and powders to assist our goals but these are meant to “supplement” our diet and training.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
If anyone has any PRODUCT recommendations, please post them here.

Thank you.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Thank you.
Answer the original question
How is your diet
How many calories are you eating?
how much of a surplus are you in?

If you don't structure your diet properly NO SUPPLEMENT will help you
That $50 you spend on some nice-looking pills won't go as far as an investment towards your grocery bill.
You can't supplement a bad "Diet"
I am not saying your diet is bad, but we can't help or assist you without starting from the ground up and fixing the common issues we see among most people.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Steroids without proper nutrition will only yield temporary water gain, and that's it. No product will replace protein, and an excess of energy.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Thank you.
no product will make you gain weight without adequate calories... that's why literally everyone here wants to know what you're eating. Its physics... you need to eat enough to add anything.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anafuse made me feel not so great too. I think it's the laxo in it. I really like follidrone + epichaos for my epicatechin stack. Epi-plex would be a good choice instead of follidrone, but definitely get that epichaos on BOGO.

I think stacking Vector with these is a solid choice. A lot of people like Anabolic Effect instead but I haven't tried it yet (seems good)

I'm about to be stacking Androgin, which should be good, but haven't tried it yet

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
no product will make you gain weight without adequate calories... that's why literally everyone here wants to know what you're eating. Its physics... you need to eat enough to add anything.
Yep. Want to make sure this is dialed in before any recommendations

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thank you.
have a look at EPICHAOS from APEX. its on sale BOGO.

if your into more hardcore stuff, well they have that too, and its all also on sale~

ares_ush

Awards
Maybe you have issues with digestion? Things like Betaine HCL, Bromelaine can certainly help if you struggle with that

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Threads like this cracks me up. The answer is always well, eat more food unless you have a medically diagnosed wasting condition, but the OPs never want to hear it. LoL.

The answer is literally as simple as eat more food, no lie OP. Not supplements.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Threads like this cracks me up. The answer is always well, eat more food unless you have a medically diagnosed wasting condition, but the OPs never want to hear it. LoL.

The answer is literally as simple as eat more food, no lie OP. Not supplements.
maybe we should be recommending a supplement for stubbornness?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe we should be recommending a supplement for stubbornness?
No money in being overt though. It needs to be witty so that people in the know would give a wink to acknowledge it’s low key stubbornness supplement but the copy needs to make it sound like anabolics. Cha ching cha ching.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No money in being overt though. It needs to be witty so that people in the know would give a wink to acknowledge it’s low key stubbornness supplement but the copy needs to make it sound like anabolics. Cha ching cha ching.
STUBBODROL 9000

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How about a supplement that is actually food...buy a mass gainer formula. Then start blending it with icecream. Then when you run out, just blend ice cream. Then when that’s out, just replace it with a full food meal.

See what I did there?

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Serious Mass (or any of the clone formulas; Real Mass, True Mass, Real Gains, etc). Whole milk, heavy cream, some oats, PB, etc.

Carb powders. Things that’ll add calories. That’s how you gain weight that’s why all these threads are just 1000 people saying food, because that’s the truth. But as far as supplements, anything that’ll help you add calories.

Creatine, betaine, hydromax may all add some intercellular water and a pound or 2. But it’s just water

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
People focus on the scale way too much. How has the mirror changed? Gaining weight is so easy , lol. Well , for me that is. It’s all about how the mirror changes and how you look. If you lost weight but look more 3D , dryer , more vascular, have better gym performance, etc, from the product, who cares if you lost a bit of weight? However, if you want to gain , you have to be in a surplus of QUALITY calories. Up your protein. Eat more fish , red meat, chicken , etc. in addition, gaining muscle and not primarily fat, your gym intensity must increase and you have to be progressing. Also, sleep, micronutrients and stress reduction matters.

are you doing this? Or are you just talking bad about a product?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anafuse made me feel not so great too. I think it's the laxo in it. I really like follidrone + epichaos for my epicatechin stack. Epi-plex would be a good choice instead of follidrone, but definitely get that epichaos on BOGO.

I think stacking Vector with these is a solid choice. A lot of people like Anabolic Effect instead but I haven't tried it yet (seems good)

I'm about to be stacking Androgin, which should be good, but haven't tried it yet
last time I ran laxo I experienced the headaches everyone talks about. Brutal

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
People focus on the scale way too much. How has the mirror changed? Gaining weight is so easy , lol. Well , for me that is. It’s all about how the mirror changes and how you look. If you lost weight but look more 3D , dryer , more vascular, have better gym performance, etc, from the product, who cares if you lost a bit of weight? However, if you want to gain , you have to be in a surplus of QUALITY calories. Up your protein. Eat more fish , red meat, chicken , etc. in addition, gaining muscle and not primarily fat, your gym intensity must increase and you have to be progressing. Also, sleep, micronutrients and stress reduction matters.

are you doing this? Or are you just talking bad about a product?
This is what my workout partner says. He is 61 and has his procard and is currently in contest prep mode. He stays so lean he looks like a beast.

He says don't worry about the scale go by how you look in the mirror and take pics so you can see your progress.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is what my workout partner says. He is 61 and has his procard and is currently in contest prep mode. He stays so lean he looks like a beast.

He says don't worry about the scale go by how you look in the mirror and take pics so you can see your progress.
Scale is a good judge for those that have a lot of weight to lose... if you're already relatively lean or carry a lot of muscle, not as much.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get yourself some Beverly International Mass Maker Ultra and take that for breakfast and post workout. Then eat a ton of chicken breasts and rice, a nice cut of beef with a mashed potato and don't forget the eggs!

That plus 5g of creatine a day, 3-6g of beta alanine, and 3-5g of citrulline malate everyday and preworkout will help you gain mass by letting you lift more, do more reps, and increase the amount of weight you're doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get yourself some **********************and take that for breakfast and post workout. Then eat a ton of chicken breasts and rice, a nice cut of beef with a mashed potato and don't forget the eggs!

That plus 5g of creatine a day, 3-6g of beta alanine, and 3-5g of citrulline malate everyday and preworkout will help you gain mass by letting you lift more, do more reps, and increase the amount of weight you're doing.
once again linking to competitor sites is a NONO!!! smdh

Last edited:

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
How about a supplement that is actually food...buy a mass gainer formula. Then start blending it with icecream. Then when you run out, just blend ice cream. Then when that’s out, just replace it with a full food meal.

See what I did there?
Wow, aren't you bros so clever.

If I wanted to ask "how can I gain weight", I would have asked that. I asked what supplement would help with it.

Yeah, threads like these crack me up too. When arrogant message board bros get so offended with a little resistance to their "god-like" advice.

Thanks to the people that posted without being total D-bags.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow, aren't you bros so clever.

If I wanted to ask "how can I gain weight", I would have asked that. I asked what supplement would help with it.

Yeah, threads like these crack me up too. When arrogant message board bros get so offended with a little resistance to their "god-like" advice.

Thanks to the people that posted without being total D-bags.
So you want a supplement that helps gain weight, without it including a bolus of extra calories? The 101-level point everyone is making is that weight gain without increased food intake doesn’t exist, beyond water retention.

You haven’t even told me what kind of weight you want to gain, or why. Maybe you would get better advice if you understood the difference. Do you need to put on any lbs possible for an extended period like a season of football? Is this for a weighin scenario in a weightloss competition where you are trying to cheat the contest by bloating 20lbs before day one? Do you actually want to build only lean muscle mass? Are you trying to put on as much muscle as you can regardless of fat gain for strength leverage in something like powerlifting where you have decided you don’t care about coefficients and you are strictly trying to break a 1RM plateau?

Most natural supplements that might be marketed to gain weight really just increase hunger and blood glucose management a little. So if you can be a little hungrier a little more often and process the excess food a hair better, you may gain a little more IF THE FOOD IS THERE TO SUPPORT IT. Steroids, the strongest PED category ever for weight gain, even just hyper-accelerate the repair & turnover processes involved in growth. If you don’t eat more, you won’t add much more muscle beyond the initial growth you’ll see from metabolic process improvements. Plenty of guys take drugs and can’t even grow because they don’t figure that out.

If it’s a hunger-promoting supplement you need, there are options too.