Good Oral Cycle

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
Have not been keeping up with what oral prohormones are currently available. Looking a for single compound that provides good size gains would like minimal sides. I have done superdrol in the past but would prefer less sides than that if possible. Any good options available?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is a lot to choose from. The PH and DS market has got anything you'd want to try. I would probably recommend 1DHEA as it provides good size and strength gains at doses around 300mg a day. You can buy it from HiTech although it's a bit pricey.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have not been keeping up with what oral prohormones are currently available. Looking a for single compound that provides good size gains would like minimal sides. I have done superdrol in the past but would prefer less sides than that if possible. Any good options available?
bro this is such a vague question to try and answer,

its like walking into a restaurant and just asking what’s good?

Do you fancy meat or fish tonight? Are you watching the calories or need a big feed up? Have you got any allergies?

food (like steroids) is so individual, people have different likes and dislikes, different taste buds, some prefer sweet and some savoury.

so

are you wanting to gain pure size regardless or wanting to limit fat/water gain?

what results did you get from sdrol?

what else have you run?

what is your training like? How long? What age? Current lifts?

do you respond well to DHT’s? Are you concerned by hair loss?

etc

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With this type of question I would say deer antler and laxogenin