Good news Potheads

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
good point. big brotha doesn't have anything in it for them.....for now. Could be a tax generator in the future :D

Weed and juice could make HUGE profits for the same asswholes that keep them illegal

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
Eating it makes it harder to judge the dose, my only problem with that. Unless you know the weed you're getting you could dose yourself too much. That's why all told I preferred smoking and munching on my prepared goodies.
Well, CDB... you could make it into the frosting, m'kay?

Buttercream Icing:

1 cup fat (butter or whatever)
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
4 cups sifted confectioners sugar (powdered sugar)
2 tablespoons of liquid

it's the same idea as for making an herb and spice infused "tadka". just modify it for the medicinal marijuana by cooking the powdered marijuana into the butter, you don't even have to use all the butter in the recipe, just enough to mix into the marijuana for THC extraction.

i personally enjoy the taste of good marijuana. it tastes like it smells. if they made a non-psychoactive version of pollen and resin heavy hemp i would probably enjoy using it in my own food.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Eh, I don't use anymore so it's not an issue really. If someone is passing around a joint at a party I might have taken a hit until recently, but for the most part it just makes me pass out these days so I just don't do it anymore.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CDB, History channel has a show on you should see if you haven't already. It's called hooked. I'm watching cocaine right now but marijuana is up next. Dispells a lot of myths and how they became illegal etc.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
CDB, History channel has a show on you should see if you haven't already. It's called hooked. I'm watching cocaine right now but marijuana is up next. Dispells a lot of myths and how they became illegal etc.
I'll keep an eye out for a reairing of them, missed them last night. Thanks, this is something I definitely want to see.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
it's just disgusting how the federal government used racial stereotypes to push its agenda.

from what we know now it seems a mid-20's or so age requirement would be the best way to legalize THC. we could have fermented marijuana (bhang) and vaporizers and edibles.