Good natural supplement?

skyline999

Awards
Looking for a nature supplement to help put on size and strength. Tried Viron but looking for something different.. is Vector any good?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anabolic effect from CEL is what I'm going to run during pct

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve heard good things about Black Lion, but I haven’t tried any of theirs. CEL Anabolic Effect and SNS Anabolic XT are top notch. I’m currently stacking the two in PCT and it’s fantastic for strength. Apex Alchemy Ursa Major was terrific for me as well.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
X-gels
Anabolic Effect
Anabolic XT
Vector
Follidrone
Ursa-Major
Anacylus XT
A-bolic4

I am usually using at least a couple of these during my "pushes."

Base items I am always on:
Creatine
Beta Alanine
TMG/Betaine
ARA is likely going to move to this list at varying doses.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have used all the above while on pct and never noticed a difference. Just me have worked for many

skyline999

Awards
X-gels
Anabolic Effect
Anabolic XT
Vector
Follidrone
Ursa-Major
Anacylus XT
A-bolic4

Creatine
Beta Alanine
TMG/Betaine
Which of these would you recommend for bulking? I read Follidrone was more for cutting?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Which of these would you recommend for bulking? I read Follidrone was more for cutting?
Your diet will mostly determine that outcome.

Natty bulking

Keep your calories high and put the majority of your carbs around the workout, creatine 5gm daily and a extra 5 intra workout with some glutamine, eaa and simple carbohydrates.

X-gels or "arachidonic acid" would be my choice after that.

Then if funds allow I'd look into the natty anabolics.

I know glutamine is controversial for muscle growth and recovery but I find it very effective, and if you bump up the dose to 20ish grams a day it should improve gut health and digestion and make you get better use out of your food. You can't build muscle without food and you can't use that food if your not digesting it properly.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your diet will mostly determine that outcome.

Natty bulking

Keep your calories high and put the majority of your carbs around the workout, creatine 5gm daily and a extra 5 intra workout with some glutamine, eaa and simple carbohydrates.

X-gels or "arachidonic acid" would be my choice after that.

Then if funds allow I'd look into the natty anabolics.

I know glutamine is controversial for muscle growth and recovery but I find it very effective, and if you bump up the dose to 20ish grams a day it should improve gut health and digestion and make you get better use out of your food. You can't build muscle without food and you can't use that food if your not digesting it properly.
The older the person gets the more important this is. Many young guys come into the shop and are not interested in anything regarding maximizing digestion, right up until they have issues. I too like glutamine and kind of think of it like fish oil, minerals and vitamins it's not going to show crazy results in some 5g/day four week long study. Boosting immunity and digestion is worth it IMO. I always get less sore when dosing in the 20+g/day range.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The older the person gets the more important this is. Many young guys come into the shop and are not interested in anything regarding maximizing digestion, right up until they have issues. I too like glutamine and kind of think of it like fish oil, minerals and vitamins it's not going to show crazy results in some 5g/day four week long study. Boosting immunity and digestion is worth it IMO. I always get less sore when dosing in the 20+g/day range.
You calling me old bro?I've been 27 for the last 10 years!!!

Ive actually had gut health issues my whole life and I have always just dealt with it.

But more and more these days, or I should say over the past two or three years I realize how important gut and immune health is.

I've noticed over the years that I'm very resilient, I can put a beating on myself and not suffer too much, or I can handle the suffering very well maybe.

What is stupid approach on my part... When my diet is on point and I'm supplementing to take care of gut health and immune function I feel way better, less stomach problems, less heartburn, LESS BODY FAT!

Probiotic supplements never really seem to help me but probiotic foods, fermented foods, pineapple and glutamine all seem to help me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And yes, there's definitely something special around that 20+gm a day mark

skyline999

Awards
Is glutamine really that good for the gut? Any studies? I suffer from gut issues too so I’d be very keen to start this.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is glutamine really that good for the gut? Any studies? I suffer from gut issues too so I’d be very keen to start this.
Tons of studies, with that being said, remember studies don't prove anything they're just a small piece of evidence that you should use to mold your ideas and come to your own conclusions. Do your own trial and error it'll be much more beneficial to you than reading some study. But go ahead and read the studies too if you want

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
X-gels
Anabolic Effect
Anabolic XT
Vector
Follidrone
Ursa-Major
Anacylus XT
A-bolic4

Creatine
Beta Alanine
TMG/Betaine
Man, I loved A-bolic4, it was like I would walk around in a state of peak / perpetual pump and fullness

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
X-gels
Anabolic Effect
Anabolic XT
Vector
Follidrone
Ursa-Major
Anacylus XT
A-bolic4
Pretty solid list right here. I would add Optimize-T by SNS and Anafuse by Vital Alchemy to the mix as well.

skyline999

Awards
Thanks for the recommendations guys I’ll let you know which I plan on using. None of the list requires PCT after right?

@Smont thanks for the heads up on glutamine I’ll give it a go.

I can’t believe how expensive the supplements here in the UK are!! Protein powders have gone up massively to say the least

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the recommendations guys I’ll let you know which I plan on using. None of the list requires PCT after right?

I can’t believe how expensive the supplements here in the UK are!! Protein powders have gone up massively to say the least
It's not the UK, it's EVERYWHERE!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both are out of stock? I’m from the UK btw
Both Powermyself and Predator have Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT on the way to them and also there is a website named Unreal Supps in the UK that has Anabolic Effect in stock and Anabolic XT on the way to them.

Also, SNS and CEL both ship internationally as well.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I recommend per4m protein. It's a concentrate but flavours are amazing and it's very versatile. About £45 for 65 servings.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
BLR- Androgin, Vector, Follidrone

Apex- Epichaos, Ursa Major

Evomuse- MyoSynergy, BMP

SNS- Anabolic XT, Recomp20

CEL- Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex, Api-Plex, Ecdy-Plex

Androgin is probably my favorite. That said everything above by BLR, Apex and Evo are very good. I've also taken Anabolic Effect which is also very good as well. Since they are new I haven't tried Anabolic XT or Recomp20 yet but the feedback has been solid so far and will buy them at some point once I work my way through my current backlog of supplements.

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BLR- Androgin, Vector, Follidrone

Apex- Epichaos, Ursa Major

Evomuse- MyoSynergy, BMP

SNS- Anabolic XT, Recomp20

CEL- Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex, Api-Plex, Ecdy-Plex

Androgin is probably my favorite. That said everything above by BLR, Apex and Evo are very good. I've also taken Anabolic Effect which is also very good as well. Since they are new I have't tried Anabolic XT or Recomp20 yet but the feedback has been solid so far and will buy them at some point once I work my way through my current backlog of supplements.
How do you dose Androgin?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That said everything above by BLR, Apex and Evo are very good
Can't argue with that! Don't think i've had a bad experience with any of their products!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently running Anabolic XT + Api plex and very happy overall.

Anabolic Effect is also one of my favorite as well.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Currently running Anabolic XT + Api plex and very happy overall.

Anabolic Effect is also one of my favorite as well.
I’m taking both Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT together. Strength shot up, I’m getting hungry as all heck, and I think I may have leaned out a bit. Highly recommend the combo.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m taking both Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT together. Strength shot up, I’m getting hungry as all heck, and I think I may have leaned out a bit. Highly recommend the combo.
nice . yeah thats gotta be one of the best natural stack. or one of those with Anacyclus XT i am hearing works pretty well too.

Are you just doing the normal dosing protocol for AnabolicXT ? tried all 6 preworkout ?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty solid list right here. I would add Optimize-T by SNS and Anafuse by Vital Alchemy to the mix as well.
I have yet to use Optimize-T but it is on my list for sure. Never used Anafuse either. I tried to only list products I had first had experience with.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have yet to use Optimize-T but it is on my list for sure. Never used Anafuse either. I tried to only list products I had first had experience with.
Optimize-T is a great product. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it when you try it.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nice . yeah thats gotta be one of the best natural stack. or one of those with Anacyclus XT i am hearing works pretty well too.

Are you just doing the normal dosing protocol for AnabolicXT ? tried all 6 preworkout ?
I’m horrible about taking supplements in the evening. Or really any time. I take everything with some preworkout first thing in the morning, before working out. That may be why I’m getting so hungry. I do all 6 of each at once.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m horrible about taking supplements in the evening. Or really any time. I take everything with some preworkout first thing in the morning, before working out. That may be why I’m getting so hungry. I do all 6 of each at once.
Tape the bottle to your toothpaste. This assumes you brush your teethe at night and makes it impossible to not see and remember to take the supps.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
What benefits do you get from it?
I must respond well to Androgin because literally day one I slept like I was sedated. Recovery has been good and after I started taking it I took note that my workouts had been more productive.

I cycled off for a few months and definitely noticed a drop off in all of the above particularly the sleep aspect. Once I went back on I saw the same benefits that I had seen the first time around which convinced me that it was something that would remain on my rotation of supplements in the future.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Both are great products. Would definitely recommend snagging a bottle of each just to try out.