R1187 Veteran member Aug 8, 2012 #1 I know dianabol is common, but I don't want bloat. Superdrol is nice, but I've already ran it and want to try something else. I'm thinking of using epistane. Any thoughts on anavar? Thanks everone.
I know dianabol is common, but I don't want bloat. Superdrol is nice, but I've already ran it and want to try something else. I'm thinking of using epistane. Any thoughts on anavar? Thanks everone.
Nihsnek Member Aug 8, 2012 #3 Tbol is Dbol without the bloat...just more expensive. Go with Tbol if you can.
Krampus Active Member Aug 8, 2012 #5 There is a bit more to it then that. Nihsnek said: Tbol is Dbol without the bloat...just more expensive. Go with Tbol if you can. Click to expand...
There is a bit more to it then that. Nihsnek said: Tbol is Dbol without the bloat...just more expensive. Go with Tbol if you can. Click to expand...