Good Amino product for fasted workouts

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been out of the supplement game for awhile but I am curious what are the amino products with the best extra goodies that could help for fasted training. I recently switched to OMAD with my workouts happening between 9-11pm and my meal shortly after. Workouts have been struggling since that change and I’m hoping this can help me out. I am aware that 30g whey would be better in this situation but I want something that sits lighter in my stomach.

I’ve enjoyed ANS amino HP but flavor inconsistency has been a big issue for me with that product.

Xtend perform with Peak02 is another I’ve enjoyed in the past and I may go with this again, just curious if there is something better out there that I am not aware of. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out all 9 aminos and sparta nutrition aminos. Something with eaa/bcaa blend will benefit you best as opposed to just a bcaa product. Get in touch with The Solution for any of those two products and see if he can reference you to some deals.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OL Endure. You will definitely feel the difference in your workout.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I always have good deals on Those Amino's

Check out all 9 aminos and sparta nutrition aminos. Something with eaa/bcaa blend will benefit you best as opposed to just a bcaa product. Get in touch with The Solution for any of those two products and see if he can reference you to some deals.

BCAA/EAA
Ghost BCAA / Amino
Primeval Labs EAA MAX
Scivation Xtend Elite
Cellucor Alpha Amino Ultimate
Man Iso-EAA , Iso-Amino
Dymatize All 9 Aminos
Sparta BCAA
Nutrex Amino Charger + Hydration
Universal Juiced Aminos
CL Purple Wraath
Kaged In-Kaged
GAT Flex BCAA
Nutrabio Intra-Blast

other good ones

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OL Endure. You will definitely feel the difference in your workout.
Was thinking endur3 had a lot more carbs for some reason, this will probably be the one I order. Any flavor recommendations? I know older OL products left a bit to be desired in that regard haha

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was thinking endur3 had a lot more carbs for some reason, this will probably be the one I order. Any flavor recommendations? I know older OL products left a bit to be desired in that regard haha
The new flavours are great. I have only tried Unicorns Blood. But Snake Venom and Tropical Thunder are good is what I heard. There are some great deals on 2 tubs if you look around. I am sure you won’t be disappointed

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That was the old Endur3+ (had additional carbs).

That is a pretty solid option.

If you like Scivation Xtend Perform and want something with extra goodies you could check out Xtend Elite. I liked the flavor better than perform and it’s pretty much the improved version (contains Peak O2, Citrulline Nitrate, and Beta Alanine).

I don’t think the newest version is available yet, but you can still find stock of the older version available in some places (ashwagandha and Citrulline Malate in the older version are replaced with the Citrulline Nitrate in the new).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don’t think the newest version is available yet, but you can still find stock of the older version available in some places (ashwagandha and Citrulline Malate in the older version are replaced with the Citrulline Nitrate in the new).
New is already out.
It is exclusive to the 3 letter store

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That xtend looks nice as well and is buy one get one half off at that 3 letter store. Will probably grab that or endur3 if I can find a good deal somewhere. Thank you all for the feedback!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always have good deals on Those Amino's

BCAA/EAA
Ghost BCAA / Amino
Primeval Labs EAA MAX
Scivation Xtend Elite
Cellucor Alpha Amino Ultimate
Man Iso-EAA , Iso-Amino
Dymatize All 9 Aminos
Sparta BCAA
Nutrex Amino Charger + Hydration
Universal Juiced Aminos
CL Purple Wraath
Kaged In-Kaged
GAT Flex BCAA
Nutrabio Intra-Blast

other good ones
Can't beat this list. I'd say pick one and give it a shot. I like purple wraath.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Endur3 is my favorite intra based on the ingredient profile