Good 1-Andro/DHEA products

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Biggest issue I have found is the nomenclature or chemical name differs greatly between products and the serving size differs.

For instance Blackstone Labs Chosen1 recommends 130 mg of their product and OL Sup3r-1 recommends 220-330mg of their product. Everything I have read suggests 220-330+ mg is where you want to be.

Just want to make sure the product I purchase is legit and the dosage is correct. Any informations would be helpful.

Thanks - Tyler

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Biggest issue I have found is the nomenclature or chemical name differs greatly between products and the serving size differs.

For instance Blackstone Labs Chosen1 recommends 130 mg of their product and OL Sup3r-1 recommends 220-330mg of their product. Everything I have read suggests 220-330+ mg is where you want to be.

Just want to make sure the product I purchase is legit and the dosage is correct. Any informations would be helpful.

Thanks - Tyler
I would suggest the second of the 2- think you would be much better off
Jebrook GNO

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Smith, I have OL Sup3r-1 on the way now along with HR Androvar. Looking forward to running this combo on my current cut. Thank you for the input.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Smith, I have OL Sup3r-1 on the way now along with HR Androvar. Looking forward to running this combo on my current cut. Thank you for the input.
let us know how it goes bro

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Good combo for a cut. Did you get the 1-ELITE bottle or the 60ct?

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Will do. Shipment comes in tomorrow. Will do some weekly updates.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Good combo for a cut. Did you get the 1-ELITE bottle or the 60ct?
Elite bottle. Doing an 8 week run:

1-Andro: 220/220/220/330/330/330/330/330
Epi-A: 400/400/500/500/600/600/600/600

May go all the way up to 1000 mg on the epi-A depending on how things are going.

Tyler

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Looks good, man. What you got in store for PCT?

Reactions: GNO
mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looks good, man. What you got in store for PCT?
What's PCT? YOLO

J/K

I got a bottle of AR1MACARE coming in for on-cycle support. Also have a few bottles of Erase I usually run DAA for 3 weeks along with Erase and Clomid or Torem if needed after a cycle but I am not expecting major suppression with this cycle so I may just do DAA and Erase. I can always get some Clomid quickly if needed.

I learned the hard way about major shutdown when I ran superdrol back in the day with zero PCT. Reaulted in me turning into a woman and a limp dick for a month. Thanks to forums like this I have been able to educate myself.

Tyler

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's PCT? YOLO

J/K

I got a bottle of AR1MACARE coming in for on-cycle support. Also have a few bottles of Erase I usually run DAA for 3 weeks along with Erase and Clomid or Torem if needed after a cycle but I am not expecting major suppression with this cycle so I may just do DAA and Erase. I can always get some Clomid quickly if needed.

I learned the hard way about major shutdown when I ran superdrol back in the day with zero PCT. Reaulted in me turning into a woman and a limp dick for a month. Thanks to forums like this I have been able to educate myself.

Tyler
Looks good. Hope you have a good run!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's PCT? YOLO

J/K

I learned the hard way about major shutdown when I ran superdrol back in the day with zero PCT.
Reaulted in me turning into a woman and a limp dick for a month. Thanks to forums like this I have been able to educate myself.

Tyler
if you do decide to run your PCT natty with no SERM, I'd look into BLR Rebirth as a great addition to
your Super PCT / Erase combo.I've used it for 2 PCT's now, and my most recent one, my test levels
were 100 points higher at 8 weeks PCT, then before the cycle.

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/black-lion-research-rebirth/