Gonna start a cycle with hi tech pharm 1-test and androdiol

Jpsaysyo

Awards
Would this be a good stack for cutting some bf and adding some mass on? Think I would need to run an AI? Thinking High tech 1-test 440/440/440/440/440/440 and androdiol 300/300/300/300/300/300
Nolvadex for pct
Current bf is around 25%
I have been eating crystal clean and will continue. Would like to get down to around 18% bf or so and add some mass.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
no offense but eating crystal clean wouldn't have you sitting at 25% bodyfat. None the less though since I've had experience with the andros and you seem intent on running the cycle I'll give you my input.

1) they aren't that strong. do they work? yes, but all they do is enhance the work that you already put in. hard work, clean diet, and dedication = good results. if one of those things is off you will be disappointed

2) they don't make you lose rapid amounts of bodyfat fast, can they help? yes, but diet will be the determining factor

3) you're only on it for 6 weeks so don't expect to look drastically different. If you do everything properly, id say you can get to your goal of 18% bodyfat, but dropping 7% bodyfat is no easy feat in 6 weeks since that will require a harsh deficit. So don't expect to gain a ton of muscle (5lbs max).

your dosages are good. Have an AI on hand in case, (letro is my favorite but I also like aromasin alot too). remember high bf% = more of a chance test will convert to estrogen. so watch out for that around week 3.

finally, the andro's don't kick in till about weeks 3-4. so by the time you feel "on" you'll only have two weeks left. run it for 8 weeks that way you can make more muscle gains.

PCT is mixed(I might get flamed for this): I don't really know, imo I've never ran a serm after a 1 andro cycle. Only otc PCT's ( i dosed lower than you plan to though). I have ran serms for other cycle's though. There is a benefit to them and they most def work based on bloods i've done. But sometimes I feel like guy's online go overboard with the whole pct thing and get on a whole new drug regime of like 5 different things after a simple cycle. More isn't better imo. Ultimately its up to your body to recover and messing around with other drugs can sometimes be a waste of money and do nothing. But since you're on for a longer time it would be the safe bet to run a serm for a little. nolva at 10mgED for 3-4 weeks along with sup3r pct or another good natty pct product should be more than enough.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Youre wasting your time with high tech's 1-test, I took it for a month and only added 25lbs to my bench and 30 lbs to my dead, didn't do a ton for my squat, like 15 lbs. It does make your muscles quite a bit harder but not much else. Good if youre looking for minimal gain with zero sides but not much else.

Go with the real stuff man, more bang for your buck, you can get legit m1t for the same price as ht's 1-test

Jpsaysyo

Awards
Regarding the nutritional diet, I have been eating crystal clean for 3 months and just got back in to training after a 1 1/2 layoff...honestly looking to rip up as much as possible and add muscle now to get a head start on summer...just trying to gain an edge now..the bf % is an estimate based off tape measurement and bf calculator..I’m 5’ 11” 203lbs

Jpsaysyo

Awards
Would love to but unfortunately I can’t get my hands on any, which is why I was going for the ph...and honestly I don’t even want to try getting something from fleabay because of the things I’ve heard about bunk stuff being sold on there

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If not willing to pin than might as well go for real 4-ad and real 1-ad the 1 step precursors.. that would the next step up.. than of course there is no step involved with injectable test and injectable 1-test. But that’s a whole different ball game