Gonadorelin vs hcg

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read that gonadorelin was a better alternative to hcg and that hcg would be hard to get in the future. I am just wondering user experience from the two?

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They are trying to restrict legit production of HCG and make it ridiculously expensive. M
About a year ago my clinic said that they would not be able to get it anymore, but then suddenly they could again. It still seems to be readily available from UGL’s. I’ve used both and I’d say HCG is more effective than gonaderolin based on testicular fullness and ejaculate volume.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are trying to restrict legit production of HCG and make it ridiculously expensive. M
About a year ago my clinic said that they would not be able to get it anymore, but then suddenly they could again. It still seems to be readily available from UGL’s. I’ve used both and I’d say HCG is more effective than gonaderolin based on testicular fullness and ejaculate volume.
How much HCG did you run and on what kind of cycle? It does seem really expensive. $40 for 5000iu bottle. Does that sound right? I was told dosing would be 250iu a day? Correct me if I am getting bad info.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How much HCG did you run and on what kind of cycle? It does seem really expensive. $40 for 5000iu bottle. Does that sound right? I was told dosing would be 250iu a day? Correct me if I am getting bad info.
250 iu a day for what? Different reasons will require different doses. I also don't see many ppl using hcg daily. 3-4x week usually. For pct purpose I use to run 1000iu EOD

On cycles I use to do 250eod but then one day I ran a full blown cycle without hcg and I realized that my nuts dont shrink on cycle, I'm going on 3 years of trt with approximately 2 cycles per year, no hcg, no shrinking beans and no problems.

Kinda irrelevant I guess, my point tho is the reason your using it may dictate the dose you need

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, I'm pretty sure that once you start using your hcg you only have about 4 weeks before it loses it's potency so bare minimum your gonna need a bottle per month

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I'm pretty sure that once you start using your hcg you only have about 4 weeks before it loses it's potency so bare minimum your gonna need a bottle per month
I have been considering running test for some time now. Never did a cycle. I'm 40. Just got pec tear Injury, once it's healed I am going to run a 12 week cycle of 500mg test. Just dip my toes in the water. I don't want shrinkage and I do want to pct off. Not ready for trt yet. Just want to get an idea of what this does. So 250iu every other day. I've read some people take it in pct and some don't. I plan to run hcg the whole 12 week cycle but wasn't planning on taking it in pct

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
$40 for a 5000iu bottle is a good price. That’s cheaper than some bottles of protein or creatine. It’s an injectable pharmaceutical that is going to preserve the function of your nuts, what would you expect to pay for that?

As for the dosing, I’ll paraphrase the instructions from my TRT clinic:
-inject 330iu 3x per week for a conservative dose
-5,000iu bottle can be used for up to 10 weeks if refrigerated after reconstituting.

I’ve been on TRT about 5 years, I ran HCG a lot at first, but didn’t really need to. My nuts are probably about 25% smaller than when I was natty. HCG has never made them bigger, just makes me feel better and shoot bigger loads. It also jacks up my estrogen if I take that prescribed dose so I’ve tried like 250iu 2x a week, and I don’t use it year round anymore.

I have a lot of unconstituted HCG and gonaderolin on hand, I’ll use them up over the next two years or so and might never buy it again, we’ll see.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
$40 for a 5000iu bottle is a good price. That’s cheaper than some bottles of protein or creatine. It’s an injectable pharmaceutical that is going to preserve the function of your nuts, what would you expect to pay for that?

As for the dosing, I’ll paraphrase the instructions from my TRT clinic:
-inject 330iu 3x per week for a conservative dose
-5,000iu bottle can be used for up to 10 weeks if refrigerated after reconstituting.

I’ve been on TRT about 5 years, I ran HCG a lot at first, but didn’t really need to. My nuts are probably about 25% smaller than when I was natty. HCG has never made them bigger, just makes me feel better and shoot bigger loads. It also jacks up my estrogen if I take that prescribed dose so I’ve tried like 250iu 2x a week, and I don’t use it year round anymore.

I have a lot of unconstituted HCG and gonaderolin on hand, I’ll use them up over the next two years or so and might never buy it again, we’ll see.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
250 iu a day for what? Different reasons will require different doses. I also don't see many ppl using hcg daily. 3-4x week usually. For pct purpose I use to run 1000iu EOD

On cycles I use to do 250eod but then one day I ran a full blown cycle without hcg and I realized that my nuts dont shrink on cycle, I'm going on 3 years of trt with approximately 2 cycles per year, no hcg, no shrinking beans and no problems.

Kinda irrelevant I guess, my point tho is the reason your using it may dictate the dose you need
dude so I’m not the only one that doesnt have testicular atrophy when using test or other stuff. I’ve tanked all the hcg and such.