Goldenlabz sarms brand

C

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey, has anyone had any experience with goldenlabz sarms? Just wondering if they are legit or not. They sell Lgd 4033, ostarine and rad 140 in tablet form. Any information would be helpful. If this is against the rules, let me know.

A

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Hey, has anyone had any experience with goldenlabz sarms? Just wondering if they are legit or not. They sell Lgd 4033, ostarine and rad 140 in tablet form. Any information would be helpful. If this is against the rules, let me know.
No, but i would like to know as well.

C

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If they are legit, there are some good buy one/get one deals right now��

P

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
I've actually bought a lot of products from them considering I watched the owner on youtube for a while now and he advertises on that platform and says they will send COA's, but I've asked 3 times and they've only sent one for yk11. if I ask for the other coa for their other sarms, they don't respond. and I'm sure its easy to fake a coa. I have used their products, but I would like to know if they are forsure legit. we should all email and ask! esp since I've spent a good amount of money on them.

C

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the information on these guys. Hopefully, we can get some user feedback on them.

A

Anabolic Goat

Awards
I've actually bought a lot of products from them considering I watched the owner on youtube for a while now and he advertises on that platform and says they will send COA's, but I've asked 3 times and they've only sent one for yk11. if I ask for the other coa for their other sarms, they don't respond. and I'm sure its easy to fake a coa. I have used their products, but I would like to know if they are forsure legit. we should all email and ask! esp since I've spent a good amount of money on them.
Yeah same here man. Alot of companies are selling sarms and it’s hard to tell even with COA’s if the sarms are legit of not.