Going to start a halodrol cycle wanting a test base

S

sburns1992

Awards
I'm going to start a halodrol cycle and was wanting a test base. I've looked through tons of different forums and logs and can't decide between 4andro or epiandro.

I'm hoping to help with my libido and energy. Also don't want to put on water weight if that is possible.

If you guys have the answer (and possibly a source) help a brother out!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i like cel stano plex ( epi andro )

and most likely you will put on water weight .. its so hard to avoid you are running a steroid w/ a prohormone .. dont get too discouraged from water weight, usually sheds off in 2nd to 3rd week of pct

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used epiandro in the past and it worked. Dosed at 900mg. Look into something to run for blood pressure, might become an issue

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either option should be good for a halo cycle

4-andro is technically “wet” so it can put on a little water weight but I haven’t experienced it. 4-andro is a two step conversion to testosterone. Epiandro will definitely keep your hard and dry. Stano-plex is a good option. Imas far as source I will link our 4-andro and epiandro products below for you. Lmk if you have any questions

S

sburns1992

Awards
Either option should be good for a halo cycle

4-andro is technically “wet” so it can put on a little water weight but I haven’t experienced it. 4-andro is a two step conversion to testosterone. Epiandro will definitely keep your hard and dry. Stano-plex is a good option. Imas far as source I will link our 4-andro and epiandro products below for you. Lmk if you have any questions

So the stano-plex seems up my alley, will that also help with the libido and energy?

S

sburns1992

Awards
Just read the perks and seen the increase sex drive so that answers that, would I take it right away with halo or wait a few weeks?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just read the perks and seen the increase sex drive so that answers that, would I take it right away with halo or wait a few weeks?
2-3 weeks early .. i assume halo would be 5-6weeks cycle.

so epiandro or whatever you decide - 8 weeks and last 5 or 6 weeks halo

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And just do the 2 capsules daily as recommended?
yup if referring to cel brand that would equate to 600mg .. you can always see after week 4-5 if you want to increase to 3 caps .. but i felt 2 was great spot for me

S

sburns1992

Awards
yup if referring to cel brand that would equate to 600mg .. you can always see after week 4-5 if you want to increase to 3 caps .. but i felt 2 was great spot for me
Know any coupon codes for the site? I've tried a few none working

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a HUGE fan of Epiandro, and I've Always got some Apex-Alchemy Stanogen (TD Epiandro) in my cabinet.
I've probably got half a dozen bottles right now.

But a lot of guys will (and do) experience low Estrogen symptoms when running something as dry as Hdrol with Epi, with no Estrogen conversion source.

S

sburns1992

Awards
I'm a HUGE fan of Epiandro, and I've Always got some Apex-Alchemy Stanogen (TD Epiandro) in my cabinet.
I've probably got half a dozen bottles right now.

But a lot of guys will (and do) experience low Estrogen symptoms when running something as dry as Hdrol with Epi, with no Estrogen conversion source.
Could HCG be used as a test base instead of the epiandro? Or is there a cheap solution to the low estrogen

Low estrogen can lead to body fat correct?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could HCG be used as a test base instead of the epiandro? Or is there a cheap solution to the low estrogen

Low estrogen can lead to body fat correct?
The main things you might notice from low estrogen on cycle might be: feeling crappy, lethargic, and possibly sexual side effects.
And Estrogen is important for muscle growth (in proper proportions).

4-Andro, Dermacrine, or even DHEA could help supply some Estrogen

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The main things you might notice from low estrogen on cycle might be: feeling crappy, lethargic, and possibly sexual side effects.

Let's not forget trest, it can run circle's around most other aas, but you must always remember that with any and all chemicals, the lethality is in the dose.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I couldn't recommend that for him.

That would be akin to me saying: "For lethargy, just pop a little Tren".

:)(y)
or pop a tren for big D1ck

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

iconic formulations ALPHA FOUR 4-dhea would not only be a great test base but the included androsterone could also help lipids-always a bonus when running a methyl prohormone, imo.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just to throw my 2 cents in......

OP, epiandro isn’t a ‘test base’ in that it doesn’t convert to testosterone. It provides some of the benefits we seek from a test base and can help off set the lethargy and hit on libido for example (I like epiandro by the way).

but as @Renew1 pointed out, without test you have nothing converting to estrogen which is, in my humble opinion, an important component in both feeling good and building lean tissue.

I would always go with 4-andro or 4-ad (or something that converts) in this scenario (I’m assuming you don’t want to pin although weirdly you mention hcg? Pinning actual test would be best).

I would add epiandro to most stacks, mainly pwo as I like that compound used that way.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I did a ton of halodrol back in the day without any kind of a base and felt fine. I don't know that you'll really need it for quality of life or gains but if you really want the base I would just do actual testosterone as it's super cheap and effective. If pinning is an issue grab a bottle of dermacrine though that will cost much more than actual test, it will get the job done without poking yourself.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like said pinnig test would be best, yo. But I'd rather choose 4-Andro, than Epiandro. Halodrol is a dry compound and could get too dry with the Epiandro. Or you could allways have both, they go well together.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Like said pinnig test would be best, yo. But I'd rather choose 4-Andro, than Epiandro. Halodrol is a dry compound and could get too dry with the Epiandro. Or you could allways have both, they go well together.
alpha four has androsterone...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Curious what Hdrol you’re going with?

I’ve got IML Super 4 andro transdermal for an upcoming cycle, I’ve read some solid reviews. (Just something you could look at)

My first cycle I thought I could get away with epiandro as a ‘base’ for some high dosed 1-andro...The cycle was great but could have even been better with at least dermacrine, which I later used on the next cycle.

J

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

i was just thinking about trying DHEA with a epistane run

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a heads up our andro the giant is 10% off right now. I know you were looking for a Code. This is the only oral 4-andro product currently
Available that gives you the 330mg dose that you want. Code is ANDROTHEGIANT10 and link is below if you’re interested.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a heads up our andro the giant is 10% off right now. I know you were looking for a Code. This is the only oral 4-andro product currently
Available that gives you the 330mg dose that you want. Code is ANDROTHEGIANT10 and link is below if you’re interested.

This is a good deal, especially considering what it would cost to stack up a bunch of under-dosed ‘scam-tech’ brands....I’m actually thinking of stacking this with the transdermal I have...as an option to dose later in the day and not reapply more cream.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a good deal, especially considering what it would cost to stack up a bunch of under-dosed ‘scam-tech’ brands....I’m actually thinking of stacking this with the transdermal I have...as an option to dose later in the day and not reapply more cream.
Appreciate the kind words bro. I have actually done that and enjoy it. I like the steady transdermal release Am and I workout in the afternoon and pop the andro the giant for a nice preworkout kick.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How about actually doing Test as a “base”? Testosterone should be the “base” of every cycle, otherwise why even bother with a “base”, run your Hdrol as it is.