Going to run first espitane cycle. How does it look?

FrankieV

Awards
Im gonna start my first espitane cycle sometime next month. Here's what I have planned:

Weeks 1-5: Espitane 30/30/30/40/40
On cycle: Liv.52, milk thistle

PCT, weeks 6-9: Clomid 50/50/25/25
Also will be taking regular supps (creatine, BCAA's, protein)

How does that look? Anything I should add in? I was told CS and a cortisol blocker were not really necessary for such a mild PH.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
3 grams of DAA a day during pct will help you get your test production up quicker.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, what are your stats? Age/height/weight

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I would get something for cortisol. Keeping your cortisol low helps u keep fat off which is harder to do once your in your pct, especially since your gonna have to keep your food intake up, and cortisol can rob u of your gains.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks man, ill incorporate that into my cycle as well. I would use it during PCT, correct?
Yep. Some type of anti-estrogen wouldn't hurt either, like Erase which is a great OTC AI, of course u run this during your pct too.

FrankieV

Awards
Yep. Some type of anti-estrogen wouldn't hurt either, like Erase which is a great OTC AI, of course u run this during your pct too.
Espitane already has an AI effect so running an AI alongside is not really necessary. During PCT though, it couldn't hurt.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
along with the DAA id also get a bottle of erase to start taking the 3rd week of pct and also id extend the cycle to 6 weeks if i were you :p

thecowkingi

Awards
Hawthorne berry on cycle is bad I heard because it exposes the liver. Don't quote me on that but id look into it .

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hawthorne berry on cycle is bad I heard because it exposes the liver. Don't quote me on that but id look into it .
Explain exposes the liver.

FrankieV

Awards
Source? Also, I don't think hawthorne berry is in Liv.52. Correct me if it is...

FrankieV

Awards
along with the DAA id also get a bottle of erase to start taking the 3rd week of pct and also id extend the cycle to 6 weeks if i were you :p
Ok, so that means I would do 30/30/30/40/40.

FrankieV

Awards
If I were to use Erase, I would not need DAA and a cortisol blocker, correct?
Erase already boosts test and lowers cortisol while lowering estrogen.

That leaves me with just needing liver support, clomid, and Erase.

FrankieV

Awards
the people selling it make this claim. i tried epi and i feel the only anti-estrogen effect is the same as any other androgenic compound. i dont believe it has an anti aromatase effect.
Of course everyone will react differently, but it is used to fight gyno.
What were your results with it? Also, how does epistane compare to Havoc? I know they are technically the same thing, but people report different results.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Erase works by a different pathway to boost natty test (as does Erase Pro) adding in DAA is a very solid addition.

ManBeast

FrankieV

Awards
androgens will treat gyno but not by affecting aromatase. i think it blocks the receptor or something. i aint studied this stuff in years. andractim is dht cream to treat gyno.
i've heard some complaints abot havoc being weaker but i have not tried it. i took ep-stane 30/45/45/45/45/45. i gained 20lbs and strength went up on all lifts. of course i lost about all of it afterwards. it was mostly water. oral only cycles dont give me very permanent gains. however i have done alot of cycles and i'm 5'9 205lbs and have small bones so i have trouble holding any more size unless i stay on all the time. i also didn't eat good during pct. i took too much nolva and it killed my appetite.
the only sides i got was slight irritabilty and back pumps. i give it a 4 out of 5. running it with some test would have been great, but test makes everything better.
You sure that's the same product? Epistane should not make you retain water, it should give you dry gains...

By the way, thanks to everyone that replied, here's my revised cycle:

Epistane (or Havoc)
Week 1-3: 30mg
Week 4-6: 40mg

Liv.52 and milk thistle while on cycle

PCT Week 7-10:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
3g DAA ED
50mg Erase ED

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
If I were to use Erase, I would not need DAA and a cortisol blocker, correct?
Erase already boosts test and lowers cortisol while lowering estrogen.

That leaves me with just needing liver support, clomid, and Erase.
No you should still use DAA in your PCT

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna start my first espitane cycle sometime next month. Here's what I have planned:

Weeks 1-5: Espitane 30/30/30/40/40
On cycle: Liv.52, milk thistle

PCT, weeks 6-9: Clomid 50/50/25/25
Also will be taking regular supps (creatine, BCAA's, protein)

How does that look? Anything I should add in? I was told CS and a cortisol blocker were not really necessary for such a mild PH.
cortisol blocker ? why on earth woudl you need that with any steroid, if anythign its gonna help .
anyway I would strongly rec adding a test base if not shots i rec Transaderm or M1D for 8 weeks with epi the first 5 or 6 weeks maybe.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
you woudl probibly be just fine with live52 i dont think you need extra, maybe save it or use it after you finish the liv52

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
No you should still use DAA in your PCT
a small amount but using DAA can acually shut you down though . so i would not use too much and stop it afer 3-4 weeks.
acually from what I have learned about it I would not rec it in pct i would rec it during cycle.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cortisol blocker ? why on earth woudl you need that with any steroid, if anythign its gonna help .
anyway I would strongly rec adding a test base if not shots i rec Transaderm or M1D for 8 weeks with epi the first 5 or 6 weeks maybe.
In pct a persons cortisol often tends to begin to rise. Especially about 2 wks in.

FrankieV

Awards
Yes, that is correct, hence why I would need a cortisol blocker.
Another question I had was, whether or not I keep my gains, will this cycle affect my ability to get gains naturally? As in, after the cycle, will I still be able to get gains at the same rate I would if I hadn't cycled? I am still young, so I don't want to screw myself over and make PH's/AAS a necessity.

thecowkingi

Awards
Source? Also, I don't think hawthorne berry is in Liv.52. Correct me if it is...
It was advice I got from a rep at a website that sells epi.

"I do not recommend taking milk thistle while on your cycle. Milk thistle exposes the liver as it cleanses it. From what I have read, this can allow anything that is toxic become more harmful to your body. I would always recommend taking the PCT and milk thistle once you complete your cycle (s)."

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Its been generally suggested to space them out for various reasons, and anecdotal evidence seems to support better gains when the hormone is ingested at a different time than the liver support.

ManBeast

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
i want to say this about milk thistle. i have tried this 3 times to make sure it aint in my head. when i take milk thistle extract every day, after a couple of weeks i start loosin muscle and strength. it seems to lower libido also. i am not takin any other supplements with it. i noticed this effect before i ever even heard that it might affect anabolism.
That's very interesting.