Going to Buy Methyl 1-D, Masterdrol and Formudrol

jeremy8m

Awards
what is the difference between "liquid masterdrol" and the "methyl masterdrol" besides the obvious liquid vs. pill form?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
what is the difference between "liquid masterdrol" and the "methyl masterdrol" besides the obvious liquid vs. pill form?
Nothing, some just prefer pills, others liquid. I have always used the pills and love them :)

808Warrior

Awards
ahahah, i wish i cud eat rainbows everyday guys but comon, that wouldnt help me cut down lol!!

808Warrior

Awards
somone told me that i should do my last week of cycle and first week of off cycle at the same time. so its a 5 day overlap. so my last week would be taking all my on cycle stuff as well as formudrol. then just form from there. should do it?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
somone told me that i should do my last week of cycle and first week of off cycle at the same time. so its a 5 day overlap. so my last week would be taking all my on cycle stuff as well as formudrol. then just form from there. should do it?
I dont think there is a need to overlap myself.

808Warrior

Awards
i had to postpone my starting cuase the gym wasnt open and i really wanna start on a monday. fat boner kill. but i will start next monday and hopefully i can acheive my goal of extreme strength gains and fat loss.

808Warrior

Awards
hey guys i also noticed a flaw in my Form timing, wk 1 = 4 pills a day wk2=3 a day wk 3=2 a day wk 4=1 a day. that comes out to 70 pills. i only got 60?? any sugenstions