CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mile High Kratom Private Reserve Bali

kratom.jpg

First of all want to give a big thanks to Montego1 and the guys at Mile High Kratom for letting me log this.

History: Have used Kratom various times in the past. I have had results ranging from serious pain relief, euphoria, and energy, as well as sometimes no effect whatsoever. Sometimes I would take a dose and feel nothing only to get a huge rush taking the same dose a few days later. Effects have always seemed to be completely random ranging from incredible to nothing at all. Also, keep in mind these were probably all of poor quality as they were purchased from gas stations. This will be the first high quality extract I have researched.

I have tons of aches and pains from years of powerlifting and football. I have especially bad back pain at times so I really hope it shines here. I have also taken a month off of any form of drinking so really curious how it preforms in social setttings when going out etc. as well as just relaxing on the couch.

I will be logging Private Reserve Bali. I did not received this until late tonight so first dose will be 4 grams tomorrow on an empty stomach. I will report back and describe the experience.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I dosed 2 scoops approximately 2 hours ago. I had a very empty stomach as I had not eaten in 6 hours.

Effect began to be noticed about 20 minutes in and by the 40 minute mark it had hit hard. It had a very strong feeling of euphoria along with a nice boost of energy. The energy is not a jittery type of caffeine high nor is it a laser focused energy. Kind of somewhere in between. Just when you think its starting to wear off it just keeps on going. I also just began to itch like a bad case of the crabs

Also, I had been standing in the same spot for 13 straight hours today for my job. My back, knees, and feet where feeling really sore. As of now, I can't feel any of it and my body is really relaxed. Almost like a marijuana body high.

So far so good. I am really impressed with this so far. It has blown all the other Kratom products I have tried out of the water

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so last night I dosed 1.5 scoops on an empty stomach before going to see creed. Effects once again started kicking in about 20min into same. Same thing as last. Euphoria, unfocused energy, and just general well being.

Got slightly itchy after but with this dose had no nausia and a learnt after glow. Made the movie very enjoyable

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
How long did it last? From what I read whites tend to have a shorter half life

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
whats new with this? Still alive?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How long did it last? From what I read whites tend to have a shorter half life
I would say the actual high is close to a solid three hours with the afterglow continuing on past

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whats new with this? Still alive?
Alive and well. Only done two doses since I recieved it this week. Only going to dose it 2-3 times a week to avoid tolerance/dependency.

Stuff is definitely very strong

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had a heavy deadlift day last night. Worked up to heavy triples, and AMRAP set, then a set of 20 for some volume. My back was in serious pain from being so pumped and I had just picked up fallout 4. Figured some kratom would be a great addition to the night. I had eaten earlier so I dosed two scoops.

Have some food in the stomach dampened the geeked out feeling and left me with a really euphoric and pleasant feeling. I was having an awesome time exploring the worlds in the game. It gave me a body high as well similar to edible thc and my back pain was gone.

Only problem is I stayed up until 2am enjoying the experience.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Horribly long work day yesterday. Worked 16 hours with 12 of them standing still in one spot watching a surgery. Feet and back were killing. The girl was gone for the night so I finally decided it would be the night to watch Mad Max which ive been meaning to do for months. Dosed 1 1/2 scoop on a very empty stomach.

15 min after I felt a massive body high. I also had a very good euphoria. Energy was not as strong as sometimes which I was happy about but it was just the right amount of pick me up. Really liking this dose as it gives a great mood and body high with no ****ty come down.

About an hour in I had a small edible and the two combined for a ridiculously good experience. Mad Max was incredible btw

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tested it two more times. Nothing new to report in the mood department. 1 1/2 scoops isn't hitting quite as hard but pretty close. Still really good euphoria and mood. Think the stim aspect is what's worn off more.

Also experiencing some pain relief. Tweaked my back and it has helped tremendously

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not a whole lot new to report. Been experiencing the same pleasant effects. Thought tolerance was building but tried to dose two scoops but it was still too much.

The biggest difference other than being much stronger is that this stuff works every time where as other Kratoms I have tried seemed to be completely random on whether or not Id feel it. Taking the exact dose of the same product would either do nothing, feel it a bit, or wreck me.

With this stuff, I feel it every dose and the only variance is that it's a bit stronger and hits
Quicker on an empty stomach which is to be expected