Answered Going on first cycle followed by trt - support question

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey everybody! So i recently ordered my first cycle. Ill be running 500mg t-e for 15 weeks, coupled with adex @ 1mg a day (im pretty estro sensitive - found this out with my 2 previous cycles of PH).

Ive been doing more research into the conversion of test into DHT, and understand that dht will cause problems such as hair loss and enlarged prostate or heart. I also understand that finasteride is a good go to to mitigate these side effects and basically block the test from breaking down into dht. Thoughts on thus? What should dosage for me be on my cycle? I understand that 1mg a day is a good start point. - yes i also have nolva on hand just incase but that should be taken care of with adex.

My sex life has suffered very much recently as i have found out i have hypogonadism and high estro levels in my body along with low t. - i planned to go immediately on TRT once the 15 week cycle is complete @ 200mg per week. - should i be taking finasteride as well as adex on my trt protocol as well?

Any help.or advice is appreciated! :) thanks everyone!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No. You don’t need finasteride on your first cycle.

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No. You don’t need finasteride on your first cycle.
that is what i assumed you were referring to. - My main concern is with prolonged use of TRT over the rest of my life basically, would any negative things such as enlarged prostate or hair loss be occurring? - at what point SHOUD i run Fin?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
that is what i assumed you were referring to. - My main concern is with prolonged use of TRT over the rest of my life basically, would any negative things such as enlarged prostate or hair loss be occurring? - at what point SHOUD i run Fin?
If your prostate grows or your hair is starting to shed and the doctor offers it.l, then maybe consider it. And even then, I wouldn’t.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Finasteride is horrible for you.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
handy knowledge. - anything you would suggest as far as keeping an eye on those things?
Well shedding is easy to notice.

Your prostate is something your doctor would be checking if you’re on trt...

*rubber glove snap*

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought I’d just let him learn the hard way on that one. I can’t even take more than 1mg a week.
Lol right? I dunno why people are so scared of a little high E like IMO it’s so much better to start low and adjust IF you see high E sides... people will crush their estrogen out of fear...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Old witch gave you a very good advice about Finasteride. I would stay away from it by all mean if possible.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finasteride is good ...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL
I said this same thing today.

But it was about something else, like our French bulldog puppy was actually saying that to herself about our nice tile floors.
LOL

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey everybody! So i recently ordered my first cycle. Ill be running 500mg t-e for 15 weeks, coupled with adex @ 1mg a day (im pretty estro sensitive - found this out with my 2 previous cycles of PH).

Ive been doing more research into the conversion of test into DHT, and understand that dht will cause problems such as hair loss and enlarged prostate or heart. I also understand that finasteride is a good go to to mitigate these side effects and basically block the test from breaking down into dht. Thoughts on thus? What should dosage for me be on my cycle? I understand that 1mg a day is a good start point. - yes i also have nolva on hand just incase but that should be taken care of with adex.

My sex life has suffered very much recently as i have found out i have hypogonadism and high estro levels in my body along with low t. - i planned to go immediately on TRT once the 15 week cycle is complete @ 200mg per week. - should i be taking finasteride as well as adex on my trt protocol as well?

Just pin that test, shave your head, grow a gnarly beard, let your prostate get all swole just like the rest of ya, and just generally crush life in the palm of your hand and smoke what’s left of it in your pipe.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just pin that test, shave your head, grow a gnarly beard, let your prostate get all swole just like the rest of ya, and just generally crush life in the palm of your hand and smoke what’s left of it in your pipe.
I concur.

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I thought I’d just let him learn the hard way on that one. I can’t even take more than 1mg a week.
See, here im thinking that these forums are for humble people like myself asking advice from more seasoned people. Why would you let someone do the wrong thing? Im all for advice and follow what more advanced users tell me. Seriously though. Appreciate the advice. -

Not scared of high estro, i know that 1mg adex eod works for me on test cycle (granted bioavailability of PH is vastly different from actual mg dosing). And i know estrogen is good for us as long as the levels are within normal ranges.

Im literally so estro sensitive that 20mg nolva on a daily basis helps improve my mood and sex drive VASTLY.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well it wouldn’t kill you. But you’d learn what not to do.

You don’t need 1mg per day. You don’t have breast cancer.

1mg eod is a lot. Try 0.5mg eod or even less preferably.

This is your first cycle you don’t even know how the testosterone will react in you.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I take 0.5mg on pin day and 12.5mg aromasin the day after. For a gram of gear which is 60% test E.

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You don’t need 1mg per day. You don’t have breast cancer.
1mg eod is a lot. Try 0.5mg eod or even less preferably.
We talking adex here, correct? Also, i hear that aromasin is basically just more powerful than adex? Ive done alot of research on both conpounds but still dont truly understand how they are different? Any advice?

I take 0.5mg on pin day and 12.5mg aromasin the day after. For a gram of gear which is 60% test E.
Are both these numbers aromasin?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as prostate goes, your TRT doctor should be checking PSA levels. You can run supports like saw palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, etc. in hopes of keeping the size down

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We talking adex here, correct? Also, i hear that aromasin is basically just more powerful than adex? Ive done alot of research on both conpounds but still dont truly understand how they are different? Any advice?

Are both these numbers aromasin?
Obviously.

No, it’s weaker than Adex.
Aromasin binds permanently, Adex degrades in a few days.

Aromasin is only going to bind about 60% of the available aromatase

Obviously not. 0.5 mg of aromasin would do nothing.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well shedding is easy to notice.

Your prostate is something your doctor would be checking if you’re on trt...

*rubber glove snap*
My trt dr. regularly checks my psa levels. If a prostate is growing does that usually have indicators by rising psa levels or are rising psa levels only significant to check for prostate cancer probability?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Try ru58841 and minoxidil for the hair and i believe there are a few different herbal supps for prostate such as saw palmetto etc. I wouldn't touch finasteride, stuff scares the hell outta me