GOING MMA PRO "The Machine" vs ShoFight: MMA ULTIMATUM - 3/10/18 *SPONSORED BY AZOTH*

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
awesome man.. ur truly blessed to get a woman that's supportive in today's world. keep up the grind. just curious what's your record as of today and what would it take for you to get noticed by the ufc, bellator.. etc
Im very blessed to have her and I’m 6-7 right now am a former CITC middleweight champ current CITC champ and current brawl inc heavyweight #1 contender. Right now to get pro most promotions look for technique once your pro bellator and ufc of course look at records and how you control yourself in and out of the cage my goal is to make it to bellator as in my eyes they treat their fighters a lot better then ufc also pay scale is a lot better

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
What’s going on everyone! Today’s training was a little bit more fun lol spent 2 hours playing dodgeball on a trampoline park lmao. And some slam ball for a little bit. When I got home this evening still went on my 1.5 mile run cardio still has some finishing touches to go. Also did 30 minutes mitts and 30 minutes sparring. Nerves of excitement have finally started coming in but that’s a good thing to me it’s what keeps you alert and alive in the cage in my eyes ready to have my hand raised March 10!!

Nutrition: protein shake for breakfast lunch was nothing and dinner was fish and salad. Have to buy more fish tomorrow lol I’m out eating healthy is far from cheap

Supplements: 3 Azoth pills to start my morning off right had to wake up very easy. After workout drink as well

Wanna give a huge shoutout to my amazing sponsors Azoth everyone check them out please great people to work with and have behind you!

IMG_1284.jpg

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
What’s going on everyone! Hope everyone had a great day! Today was a good day but no running today as the roads and sidewalks were nothing but pure ice! So no thank you lol. Did mitts and sparring this morning 30 minutes each. Went to work got home did mitts and sparring again also did 15 minutes of ground work. Ended with core work and stretching body is a little sore today have some bumps and bruises but nothing that is gonna stop me from getting the W. My teammate and I are gonna destroy our opponents march 10.

Nutrition: eggs protein shake and grapes for breakfast tuna for lunch and baked chicken for dinner.

Supplements: 3 amazing Azoth pills this morning protein shake and after workout drink.

View attachment 160459
Azoth warriors!!

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
-What’s going on everyone! Hope everyone had a great day! Today was a good day but no running today as the roads and sidewalks were nothing but pure ice! So no thank you lol. Did mitts and sparring this morning 30 minutes each. Went to work got home did mitts and sparring again also did 15 minutes of ground work. Ended with core work and stretching body is a little sore today have some bumps and bruises but nothing that is gonna stop me from getting the W. My teammate and I are gonna destroy our opponents march 10.
-Nutrition: eggs protein shake and grapes for breakfast tuna for lunch and baked chicken for dinner.
-Supplements: 3 amazing Azoth pills this morning protein shake and after workout drink.

View attachment 160459

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
-What’s going on everyone! Hope everyone had a great day! Today was a good day but no running today as the roads and sidewalks were nothing but pure ice! So no thank you lol. Did mitts and sparring this morning 30 minutes each. Went to work got home did mitts and sparring again also did 15 minutes of ground work. Ended with core work and stretching body is a little sore today have some bumps and bruises but nothing that is gonna stop me from getting the W. My teammate and I are gonna destroy our opponents march 10.
-Nutrition: eggs protein shake and grapes for breakfast tuna for lunch and baked chicken for dinner.
-Supplements: 3 amazing Azoth pills this morning protein shake and after workout drink.

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards

IMG_1300.jpg

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
What’s going on everyone sorry it’s been forever got moved back to Missouri got a truck finally thank god!! Lol life’s back on track finally been training with my teammate ready to do work March 10! Can’t come fast enough! Did cardio yesterday for a hour at the gym 30 minutes bicycle 30 minutes elliptical went to my teammates house and sparred for 30 minutes mitt work each 30 minutes and finished with sprints.
Yesterday I had a protein shake for breakfast lunch skipped and dinner was tuna salad sandwiches.
Supplements had 3 Azoth pills that morning protein shake and that was it
Will be posting tonight for today as well glad to be back on not my teammate in photo just a cardio buddy lol
IMG_1318.jpg

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
What’s up ladies and gentlemen! Been busy lately minds just gettin super focused and ready to whoop some ass March 10!! I feel absolutely great confident and ready for wherever this fight goes ground or standing I feel I’ll dominate anywhere! Today did hill sprints which were killer but actually didn’t kill me to bad at all! After that did some light sparring and mitts. Relaxed throughout the afternoon chillin with the teammate and our families got home after taking little one to drs did some more mitt work core work and another run. Overall feel excellent and ready to kill March 10!! Easy work!!

Nutrition- protein shake for breakfast grilled chicken for lunch and dinner was A burger and salad

Supplements- 3 Azoth pills protein shake and after workout
IMG_1358.jpg
IMG_1349.jpg
IMG_1356.jpg
IMG_1346.jpg
IMG_1343.jpg

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
The Machine is well and kicking and will be making an appearance back on here starting today with an update on his fight!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
From what I could find it looks like it was a cancelled bout prior to the event. But the card doesn't say why

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
What’s going on everyone I am alive and well! The fight did get canceled after my opponent was changed due to alleged medical issues and is being rescheduled for August and will be a title fight. However I have a fight April 28 for shofight k-1 which is kickboxing possible heavyweight k-1 title fight. Will be starting a new thread for this fight and hope to have you guys following me still I greatly appreciate it everyone the goal here is still the same to go pro and after my August fight I hope to have papers signed to do so