Going back to estradiol sensitive essay

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
After trying to reason with my self and seeing how so many people lifes got fuked up by quest machine always screwing up giving in accurate readings. They say the machine is calibrated, but when you are getting readings of <2 on time then <40 the next there is some thing seriously wrong. I have been chasing e2 for 2 years and I honestly got worse as I started to rely on this test. The machine would say I was low then in reality I was really high estrodial because I known the differnce. IMO it is no longer "The Gold standard" in estrodial testing, but only a method to charge the insurance companies huge amounts of money for an invalid test while mean while making 1,000 of guys life miserable and confusing the **** out of most dr's. Dr's are making wrong choices based on this information and this is really effecting the life of their patients. For now I am suggesting patients (as discussed over my colleague get sensitive testing (13-54) vs ultrasensitive <2. I had several dr's call up and complain about the calibration of the machine. I would suggest that untill they get the machine calibrate properly to go back to classic estrodial sensitive tests to avoid any pitfalls in TRT. I know lab corp uses old scale with out any confusion. People that i have seen when changes in TRT were easily seen in the results using this method. I tired of playing guesing games and jeopardizing proper protocol. I even ran rhein urine sample against it and got a more clincal picture with the urine vs ultasensitive test.

AnthonyGriffin

AnthonyGriffin

Awards
Thank you for sharing your sensitive essay, I hope you solved your problem and your health is good now! Your essay turned out to be very sincere, this would not be suitable for students, they are asked to write an essay of a much higher quality. Various essay writing services will help them in this, one of such services is PaidPaper, I advise you to read a review of it from experts before using its services, so as not to fall for scammers.

Last edited:

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After trying to reason with my self and seeing how so many people lifes got fuked up by quest machine always screwing up giving in accurate readings. They say the machine is calibrated, but when you are getting readings of QUOTE]

Just curious if you’re recommending the sensitive testing (13-54) through LabCorps?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is this ..... SPAMMER CENTRAL???