Go to test booster in 2021

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I've been off weightlifting for a year due to a string of injuries and was wondering what people use for test boostwrs these days as I'm about to get back into it since I'm almost done healing, cheers.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustain Alpha: Hands down my favorite. Long before I ripped for Iconic.

- Increased libido
- Increased erection quality
- Increased well-being
- Decreased Anxiety
- Increased immune health

It actually returned my libido and erection qualities after I had completely destroyed my body with methyls in my dumb young lates teens/early 20's. Nothing else would.

Code "Ape" saves you 20% on our site.

M-Test: A forum favorite at a great price. Fadogia is a great test-booster, and it has a nice array of supporting ingredients in the profile. Not my favorite test booster based off the full profile, but you can't argue with it's popularity and positive reviews.

Kings Blood: The original was amazing for me. Went so great with Sustain Alpha. The new version I have yet to try, but they went with a very high quality Tongkat Extract and the patented Furosap Funegreek extract. I'm sure it's a winner.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did you dose it (# pumps/application site) and how long did it take for the libido to kick in?
Took a couple days the first time. Dosing is based on body weight, but I run 2-3 pumps year around.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use M-Test as a daily use supplement and its the best thing I've ever used to help increase my free testosterone levels. Improved libido, mood, sleep quality, and just generally feel a lot better when taking it.

As for single ingredient things, Furosap has had some great studies come out and is getting very popular. We just released our Furosap XT around the time one of the independent studies came out and feedback has been great on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

tybolton

Awards
I use M-Test as a daily use supplement and its the best thing I've ever used to help increase my free testosterone levels. Improved libido, mood, sleep quality, and just generally feel a lot better when taking it.

As for single ingredient things, Furosap has had some great studies come out and is getting very popular. We just released our Furosap XT around the time one of the independent studies came out and feedback has been great on it.
When you say daily use supplement, I'm assuming it's a staple for you? If so, how long have you been running it, and are you supplementing at a full dose?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is the other thread I'd tried to find the other day to let everyone know that M-Test is back in stock now.

It's listed live on the site now and I also added a 3 pack deal for those interested.

I normally don't do cross brand giveaways but for a limited time, for anyone interested, if you order 2 M-Test or the 3 pack M-Test deal, if you include the words 'Free Tribulus-750' in the order notes, we'll send a free Tribulus-750 with your order.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When you say daily use supplement, I'm assuming it's a staple for you? If so, how long have you been running it, and are you supplementing at a full dose?
Yes, just a terminology difference. I normally say staples when I'm talking about supplements that can apply to pretty much everyone, so for example - fish oil. Then I say daily use supplements when I'm talking about things that are specific to myself or certain conditions or types of supplements that I use daily but that aren't really basic. I hope that makes sense :)

Yes, I use M-Test at full dose.
I've used it daily for several years now.

I have an endocrinology condition that is way too complex to explain here, but I've been through everything up thru a pituitary MRI trying to figure it out and have to get bloodwork done very frequently. M-Test is the best thing I've ever used for increasing free test levels.

tybolton

Awards
That makes total sense and I've been on M-Test for four months straight and I feel great. I've been using it on and off for a long time now and I can definitely tell when I'm not taking it.

I'm 51 and it's a game changer for me when stacked with Anabolic Effects and Epi-Plex. I've been dosing 3 caps Anabolic Effects, 1 cap Epi-Plex, 1 scoop high volume, 3 grams bulk citrulline and 2 caps of VasoForce XT pre-workout, and 3 caps M-Test post workout and 3 caps before bed.

This routine has been short of amazing. I've been able to stay in the gym and recover as I did in my early 30's.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That makes total sense and I've been on M-Test for four months straight and I feel great. I've been using it on and off for a long time now and I can definitely tell when I'm not taking it.

I'm 51 and it's a game changer for me when stacked with Anabolic Effects and Epi-Plex. I've been dosing 3 caps Anabolic Effects, 1 cap Epi-Plex, 1 scoop high volume, 3 grams bulk citrulline and 2 caps of VasoForce XT pre-workout, and 3 caps M-Test post workout and 3 caps before bed.

This routine has been short of amazing. I've been able to stay in the gym and recover as I did in my early 30's.
Thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate it. And I'm very glad that it helps you and is making such a big difference for you.

M-Test + Epi-Plex + Anabolic Effect is definitely a great stack together.
And VasoForce XT is awesome so that's a great addition to it.

I'm so glad that it helps you recover better. I'm 43 and I think recovery is definitely one of those things that as we age becomes more and more important to us for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been enjoying my recently purchased SNS Optimize-T, but another winner for me over the past few years has been Black Magic Super Natty
byroviron---i had to look it up...this sounds like a great ingredient, i wonder why it isn't in more supplements?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
was wondering what furosap has that m test cant reach
Furosap XT is a specialized Furosap extract that helps increase testosterone levels.

A lot of people like to experiment with different ingredients on top of their base product. In this case, M-Test is his base product and he is using Furosap with it.

Furosap is also included in our Optimize-T product and a lot of people are really liking that. It can be stacked with M-Test as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
M-Test + Epi-Plex + Anabolic Effect is definitely a great stack together.
Agreed here. Can't go wrong with the big three CEL stack!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M-Test is my 1st love .. and Optomize-T is like a side chick that im falling in love with