GnRH

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I got a hold of some GnRH. I'm going to shoot 300mcg a day EOD for a couple weeks to see if I can get the same effect as HCG

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi CGKONE,

That sounds like a lot to use, especially every other day. It is used to chemically castrate at 4mg a month. If you continued eod for a month at 300mcg you would end up dosing 4.5mg.

I have tried it one time while already shutdown on 500mg test and noticed nothing. I was already shutdown, and only did the one administration. The lack of percieved effect combined with the risk, I have not attempted another, but I am tempted tempted to add small doses 50-100mcg to my frequent HCG injection scheduledue to curiosityof possible neurohormonal effects that might be there.

HCG is awesome, I really appreciate HCG addition to my TRT due to the extra energy and better overall feeling.

Good luck man and be careful.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi CGKONE,

That sounds like a lot to use, especially every other day. It is used to chemically castrate at 4mg a month. If you continued eod for a month at 300mcg you would end up dosing 4.5mg.

I have tried it one time while already shutdown on 500mg test and noticed nothing. I was already shutdown, and only did the one administration. The lack of percieved effect combined with the risk, I have not attempted another, but I am tempted tempted to add small doses 50-100mcg to my frequent HCG injection scheduledue to curiosityof possible neurohormonal effects that might be there.

HCG is awesome, I really appreciate HCG addition to my TRT due to the extra energy and better overall feeling.

Good luck man and be careful.
I think your talking about something else.