Unanswered Glycolog alternative

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any suggestions for a cheaper and higher dosed nutrient partitioner of the sorts?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Glycophase is much more cost effective and a better option in my opinion. Full dose of Berberine, banaba lead, gymnema sylvestra, and bitter melon which are some of your best ingredients when it comes to GDA’s. Agmatine also has nice GDA properties and can help with the pump. I get phenomenal pumps when I take this with at least 50g of carbs about an hour before my workout. Can be found for under $30

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any suggestions for a cheaper and higher dosed nutrient partitioner of the sorts?
Sometimes you get what you pay for
Cheaper is not always going to = Better

My top 3 are:
HPS Glycoshield
Chaos and Pain Predator
and I hope @dsade will make Slintensity V2 in the near future (which I got to beta-test) and it was fantastic.

all 3 work very well on a blood glucose monitor with getting BG back to baseline after heavy carb meals or cheat meals. Those are my top choices, and Predator can be found very cheap when they run Bogo's. Hit up @BloodManor for the next sale.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes you get what you pay for
Cheaper is not always going to = Better

My top 3 are:
HPS Glycoshield
Chaos and Pain Predator
and I hope @dsade will make Slintensity V2 in the near future (which I got to beta-test) and it was fantastic.

all 3 work very well on a blood glucose monitor with getting BG back to baseline after heavy carb meals or cheat meals. Those are my top choices, and Predator can be found very cheap when they run Bogo's. Hit up @BloodManor for the next sale.
I bought Predator the last time C&P had a BOGO on their site. I love it for sure. I still need to try Glycoshield

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second glycoshield, really my go to now when I need a GDA.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glycophase in no way compares to Gylcolog.. it may have a decent ingredient panel... but it simply does not work the same.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@TheSolution has you covered for viable options

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
1) SNS Glycophase
2) C&P Predator
3) Performax Slinmax
4) Outbreak Nutrition Adapt

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depends a little.

Is there a particular portion/ingredient in Glycolog you really like? It seems more focused on a large Gymnema dose than most products in this area.

If there’s a particular part you like you could grab that in bulk (for example straight berberine works really well for me so I buy Swanson Berberine frequently).

Outside of that SNS Glycophase is my go to. You could buy multiple bottles for the price of Glycolog, getting a few more ingredients in it.

Glycophase in no way compares to Gylcolog.. it may have a decent ingredient panel... but it simply does not work the same.
So maybe I’m missing something but how doesn’t it? The only ingredient it doesn’t have is the cinnamon but it also has several others Glycolog doesn’t have.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My favorites are typically their recomprx, true shred by HR and glycolog. I just know that BSL can overcharge quite a bit when BOGO sales arent on and my stocks low.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glycoshield and Predator are the tops in the GDA line to me and are highly recommended by numerous others here as well.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Depends a little.

Is there a particular portion/ingredient in Glycolog you really like? It seems more focused on a large Gymnema dose than most products in this area.

If there’s a particular part you like you could grab that in bulk (for example straight berberine works really well for me so I buy Swanson Berberine frequently).

Outside of that SNS Glycophase is my go to. You could buy multiple bottles for the price of Glycolog, getting a few more ingredients in it.

So maybe I’m missing something but how doesn’t it? The only ingredient it doesn’t have is the cinnamon but it also has several others Glycolog doesn’t have.
Its funny how supps can have the same or very similar ingredients, but behave quite differently. Could be ingredient quality, extract processes etc.. etc.. Its a good low budget alternative, but imo and the option of others in and out of this thread, not comparable. It does less of what you would expect. Buy both and compare them like I have and you will have your answer.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slim from Enhanced Formulations is the tits; it utilizes T2, which adds a whole effect of its own. I take it with slight carbs preworkout and the nutrient driven pump is something else