Glycogen supercompensation and MK677 combination

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Certainly not something new to incorporate into training but I've found combining MK677 with glycogen supercompensation will blow me up like a balloon. On more than one occasion someone has accused me of being on gear because of the extreme pumps this combination gives. Basically I lean bulk 2 of 3 weeks (3000 cals) then bump the calories to 4000 and dose MK at 25 ED in week 3 before a reset. I'm running MK at 25 EOD between. Does anyone else use MK in combination with the super compensation effect? I have to recommend it.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
What is your overall experience regarding actual lean muscle gains?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Very little in the last months. Strength is going up so I will grow slowly. I am at 10lb off my calculated natty genetic potential so nothing happens lighting fast anymore unfortunately. Having said that it's exciting to again be adding reps on a regular basis.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Half-natty sounds good but I'm the lazy type in regard to semantics and pedantics. Enhanced is a step too far as people often assume endogenous hormones as opposed to secretagogues. They're a middle step up from the diehard drink milk straight from the cows dick natty.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MK pulls water into the muscle..

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its just what elevated GH and IGF levels do. You think MK causes a swell, try about 4-6iu of Pharma grade GH and you'll see that high GH/IGF levels is what is causing all this swelling of the muscle.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I completely agree that elevated igf1 and gh improve pumps. Given I have years of experience with MK I'm pretty accustomed to it's effects. It has always improved my pumps but then so has carb loading coming off a cut. The combination proved to give a much more profound effect.