Glycobol on CKD diet? Kickin in ketosis faster

Violator4200

Awards
Ive been taking Glycobol and am not shure how to take it for the CKD diet im on. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Ive just been taking 2 with morning meal and 2 at lunchtime and have been fine..I take them on monday-wed so far to make shure ketosis kicks in like it should and monday it felt like it was working because i got a lil shakey and that usually happens tuesday when i havnt had carbs for a couple days.. Thinking of using it sundays too. Thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ive been taking Glycobol and am not shure how to take it for the CKD diet im on. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Ive just been taking 2 with morning meal and 2 at lunchtime and have been fine..I take them on monday-wed so far to make shure ketosis kicks in like it should and monday it felt like it was working because i got a lil shakey and that usually happens tuesday when i havnt had carbs for a couple days.. Thinking of using it sundays too. Thanks
It really should not be taken without carbs.

ophidian

Awards
I was taking it with my morning meal on non carb days @ 10-15 G carbs and found it to be pretty ineffective. Personally I like it on the carb day and don't take it the remainder of the week. It's great with carbs but on a CKD there are other supps that would be more effective for any goal IMO.

Regards,
Chris

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i used it at 1 cap per meal on keto and found it to work quite well to help weight loss, as well as kickin back to ketosis