Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Using those two factors as the basis of my weight loss helped me a good bit over my previous attempts of just staying away from sugars etc.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Using those two factors as the basis of my weight loss helped me a good bit over my previous attempts of just staying away from sugars etc.

Well it may help as far as appetite is concerned, but I really never had a problem with appetite. The only time I have a problem with that is on a "anabolic cycle". Not meaning "real gear" because I have never used anything in that catagory except for a few OTC steroid products...I also have problem with hunger when using NHA Stack, but everything seems to average out when I am on it.....This is just my opinion of the GI and GL. To me it really doesn't make any difference as long as you stay away from pure sugar. How fast carbs turn into glycogen doesn't matter. I guess we could on and on about this arguing back and fourth but there is really no point in it because we all have varied opinions, as I'm sure everyones will come up in this thread. So we will see how long this thread goes and how many people have different opinions on this, but I for one will not change my mind and people who think differently than me probally will not change their minds either....So I bet this thread goes on and on for a while...