Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Haven't they said it was all hoopla to get people to eat "cleaner"?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't they said it was all hoopla to get people to eat "cleaner"?
I haven't heard that yet. I found the story hilarious because I know someone who self diagnosed themselves as gluten intolerant a year ago, and since dropping gluten they continue to self diagnose other intolerable things because they still feel the same.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I haven't heard that yet. I found the story hilarious because I know someone who self diagnosed themselves as gluten intolerant a year ago, and since dropping gluten they continue to self diagnose other intolerable things because they still feel the same.
I had a friend who was like "I have a gluten allergy"....they were like whenever I eat whole wheat bread I get sick

I turned to them and go "are you sure its not something hidden in your bread?"...as they stuff a hot pocket in their mouth

AllTheGainz

Awards
Told my ex this who said she had it but didn't test positive for the disease and she dumped me.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Told my ex this who said she had it but didn't test positive for the disease and she dumped me.
Lmao, are you serious? If so, you're better off without that mess.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Lmao, are you serious? If so, you're better off without that mess.
Haha yup, didn't even give me time to dump her or give her sources. She played the "if you won't support me I'm leaving" argument and I didn't support her so. yup it happened.