Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can this be purchased in powder form and if so does anyone know where to get it? I'm looking to use glucose syrup or powdered glucose for my intra workout carbs

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a type 1 diabetic been using this for my low days. Sometimes it destroys my stomach

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just figured powdered measurements would be a lot easier than having a big tub of syrup and making a mess every time I have to measure stuff out

panico.pt

Awards
Can this be purchased in powder form and if so does anyone know where to get it? I'm looking to use glucose syrup or powdered glucose for my intra workout carbs
Yap, liquid glucose with liquid aminos liquid carnitine in intra-workout. I throw it in the water and don't even mix it. Thanks for the idea.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dextrose should be the same thing. Pretty sure NOW still sells a big tub of that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dextrose should be the same thing. Pretty sure NOW still sells a big tub of that.
Not the same but I've used that several times, it does the job but glucose syrup is already in the form of glucose for instant uptake

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All set guys, thank you to everyone I appreciate all the quick responses

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Actually now I'm confused, is it the same lol.

I found 5lb container of glucose powder for baking that's 1/2 the price of now 5lb dextrose

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually now I'm confused, is it the same lol.

I found 5lb container of glucose powder for baking that's 1/2 the price of now 5lb dextrose
glucose, d-glucose and dextrose are chemically identical