Glucophase XR (discontinued or out of stock?)

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I can't find it in stock anywhere. Not at Nutraplanet and not anywhere else except the Island. A lot of my usual retailers are either out of it or don't even list it.

Any idea?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
And a new version coming up too I heard :)

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
And a new version coming up too I heard :)
Just ordered a bottle of the old stuff, hopefully it adds to the nice stack I have going.

1. Leviathan Reloaded
2. Jungle Warfare
3. Bad Ass Mass
4. RPM
5. Glucophase XR
6. Thyrogen-X
7. Fish oil
8. Creatine
*9. (thinking about adding) an Ecdysterone product.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Where's Jj's X Factor? :p
XFactor with fish oil? I don't understand XFactor and I don't think I ever will. Giving up all of the healthy and fat-loss helping foods/supplements just doesn't make sense to me.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
XFactor with fish oil? I don't understand XFactor and I don't think I ever will. Giving up all of the healthy and fat-loss helping foods/supplements just doesn't make sense to me.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
w3rd!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, do you agree? I can see MN's argument being that XFactor is only used for 50 days so altering your diet for that length of time will not cause long term problems, however, I wonder which route is more efficient: an X-Factor + "bad diet" regimen or a different supplement protocol + a much more lipid friendly diet?

My current diet is low-carb and fairly low calorie, and is being assisted by RPM, Leviathan Reloaded, Glucophase, and other supps. I'm big on fish oil for fat loss and have already dropped 6 lbs in 2 weeks since beginning. I'm also using e-Form for estrogen control and have never been this lean and big at the same time (5'8 - 188). I plan to hit 175. I don't think it'd be as easy without the fish oil in there...the boost to metabolism that it provides is undeniable.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
So you're saying you're healthier using all those supps? I'm sorry, but using an AI is extremely bad for joints, as well as cholesterol.

...Also, X Factor does not affect cholesterol and blood platelets. It also has been shown that you can use 1-2 grams a day of fish with it without much problems. You are a beleiver, and that is fine with me if you choose not to use it. Enjoy your stack!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I take 30 grams of fish oil a day when on a cutting diet. XFactor may work on a bulk but that's where I draw the line with it.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Discontinued.

GXr2 will be a little while, as we have a couple projects before it is revisited.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Xfactor in my opinion is not a health issue, as you use it when your levels of AA are low... (low fat diets come to mind, or when you are training hard and just using a lot of AA).

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Discontinued.

GXr2 will be a little while, as we have a couple projects before it is revisited.
Hurry! I always got that distinct hypo feeling on GXR, even more so than bulk na-r-ala.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have 4 bottles of the original!! Unopened.. but ill prob keep em hehe!

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Those will be worth a mint in a short while adelv!! $$kaching

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait to see the new version, gxr was great the first go round.

Kind of like Activate, I didnt think they could make it much better, but they did, and kept the price the same.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait to see the new version, gxr was great the first go round.

Kind of like Activate, I didnt think they could make it much better, but they did, and kept the price the same.
Here is a quote from matt about GXR:

"The formula is done and Im just looking on 1 last compound before it goes to the capper. It will have a new name because it will also be the only effective IGF1 product."

nelix

Awards
  • Established

"The formula is done and Im just looking on 1 last compound before it goes to the capper. It will have a new name because it will also be the only effective IGF1 product."
Does it still have ALA and there quercitin analogues (awesome for my allergies and awesome for potentiating other supplements, like resveratrol)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Does it still have ALA and there quercitin analogues (awesome for my allergies and awesome for potentiating other supplements, like resveratrol)
You'll see!

GXR was great for potentiating other supplements...We can only hope this one works as well or better.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established

holy crap, Im impressed I must say, both LX and the ever popular activate were made much much better in their second version, so I cant imagine this one letting us down either.

I hope you guys look for testers, very nice twist to add some sort of IGF1 boost to the new version.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
holy crap, Im impressed I must say, both LX and the ever popular activate were made much much better in their second version, so I cant imagine this one letting us down either.

I hope you guys look for testers, very nice twist to add some sort of IGF1 boost to the new version.
Yeah. I'm as excited as anyone else. I was SAD to see V1 go.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have these bottles of v1, guess i should use?

v2 sounds gooood, cant wait..

:p:p

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
i have these bottles of v1, guess i should use?

v2 sounds gooood, cant wait..

:p:p
V1 is the best insulin management product I ever used. It is GREAT stuff.

Plus, it makes other products better. In short, it worked in this way, because one of the quercetin analogues (and to a certain extent quercetin itself) cross the blood brain barrier through the small instentine and reach the CNS. It has been postulated that by doing this, they could bring "along" other compounds with it.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
V1 is the best insulin management product I ever used. It is GREAT stuff.

Plus, it makes other products better. In short, it worked in this way, because one of the quercetin analogues (and to a certain extent quercetin itself) cross the blood brain barrier through the small instentine and reach the CNS. It has been postulated that by doing this, they could bring "along" other compounds with it.
I stacked Now foods resveratrol (about 9 caps a day) with GXR (3 caps a day) for a much more intense effect than AI's Post Cycle Support (a resveratrol supp).

I need more gxr.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I stacked Now foods resveratrol (about 9 caps a day) with GXR (3 caps a day) for a much more intense effect than AI's Post Cycle Support (a resveratrol supp).

I need more gxr.
We all do!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just got the last 2 bottles from mile-high! :dance:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You guys should watch that auction site. Since it's been gone so long - the lemmings that clamor for Muscle Tech/MonaVie/etc don't know what GXR is.

I got 9 bottles of it for like $10 a bottle. (Sure - the whole price was $90, may have turned people off - but you can not beat the price per bottle.)

It's one of the first run's of it - manufacture date is late 2005.

:djparty:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any idea how long its good for? the bottle i got are expiration 1/08 and 7/08. I figure they are good for atleast another year?