Glaxon Labs?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was interested in their GDA product. they're fairly new and seem pretty cool. Was wondering if anyone has tried any of their products. The gda product is loaded in terms of dosing

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not but in to see who has!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im using their SuperGreens as i liked the idea of a greens and mushroom blend. Great tasting product but hard to gauge if such a product is doing much.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They always seem to have interesting ideas or spins on products and categories.

That said their dosing always seems a little off or over-priced on most things to me. I feel there are probably better GDAs out there.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They always seem to have interesting ideas or spins on products and categories.

That said their dosing always seems a little off or over-priced on most things to me. I feel there are probably better GDAs out there.
I totally agree I think they're overpriced for what they are giving you and they rely on their
whole outer space marketing to try and influence their purchasers.

manic_redwing

manic_redwing

Awards
I will get some flak but I have to admit that I have taken most of their products and I like the brand. But they are expensive, so I would suggest always use a coupon. Their customer service is great and I like the scientific breakdown of their products. With that being said, some of their products are underdosed, so proceed with caution.

I feel their GDA "Cheat," could of been better, but the claim is the capsule they use does not breakdown until further down the digestive tract making it more potent... But waiting an hour to eat? There are many better options, especially those including dihydroberberine.

I like their Pre- "Specimen", but for some, the dose of niacin is high, however, one flavor tastes like Big Red. I have not tried their Pump products "Plasm" caps or powder, but there are in my opinion, better options for a full spectrum pump, so I doubt I will try them.

Their sleep product "Sedative", I like, though I use the full dose. I feel it works for me personally, but with a full dose, it is only 21 servings. However, I am trying to break away from Phenibut.

Greens, they taste amazing. But as most know, it is a supplement to your diet. I still never get enough greens and purchased organic spirulina to add. But the mushroom blend is a good addition. I also recently purchased Ghost Greens, which tastes just as good.

"Flight," maybe a placebo effect, but I felt like it was working when I actually had gym access. So I will continue to use it. For Alpha 365, I do not believe I will try it, as CEL M-Test, Test1fy, Mass Max ect.. seem to have more positive effects and better dosed ingredients.

Their "Xeno" apple pie tastes great. It is however, your averaged dosed EAA, so take it or leave it, but if taste is your thing, it is good. They do include hyaluronic acid and collagen though in it, which I have not seen.

Slyce is their stim fat burner, and I have not noticed much from it, but then again, I may try it again when I have more gym access than just sandbag workouts and running. Their "Thermogenic" has potential including Innoslim and Mitoburn, which is a good non-stim option and will definitely try again. It is a powder and only 21 servings though.

I have a bottle of Adrinall that I have not tried, so I cannot comment on the effects, but some ingredients look good while others are slightly underdosed.

Lastly, Serenity, I tried a sample but I feel I cannot comment on a one time trial. I did buy a bottle and will use for my most stressful days when I get out of the Operating Room.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some interesting formulas for sure, but pricy. You could get double the servings using Glycophase over their GDA, and it has a better profile IMO.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa just checked the prices .. even with them offering 20% off all the time I think it’s still over priced for what they put in

But they have strong marketing and price plow / FItness informant always hyping them up

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa just checked the prices .. even with them offering 20% off all the time I think it’s still over priced for what they put in

But they have strong marketing and price plow / FItness informant always hyping them up

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed on the prices vs servings and what you get though they have some interesting products. Overall I think the supp pricing has gone a bit over the top for some companies and certain products. Not quite sure how considering the market almost feels saturated so you think price wars would be happening. We have good sponsors/reps here that go above and beyond the keep prices in check and give the best deals, stick with them.

manic_redwing

manic_redwing

Awards

I agree, the prices are over the top, which is why this site is a great resource to use to find people's experience and opinions for those who did spend their money on the products. Since the brand was new, I for a while didn't find anybody's personal experience, so I decided to try it myself. Did I waste some money, yes, but some was well spent. I also agree that PP and FI over-hype way too many products. But as I stated, a few of their products I actually enjoyed and recommend if the person can afford it but also if they find the right discount for their wallet.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Way better #glucosatrol
Glucosatrol seems amazing

Honestly, yeah guys, they have fancy labels , but its pretty expensive. Pretty sure they had testing done, but who knows lol. Glycophase and glucosatrol look to be better

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree, the prices are over the top, which is why this site is a great resource to use to find people's experience and opinions for those who did spend their money on the products. Since the brand was new, I for a while didn't find anybody's personal experience, so I decided to try it myself. Did I waste some money, yes, but some was well spent. I also agree that PP and FI over-hype way too many products. But as I stated, a few of their products I actually enjoyed and recommend if the person can afford it but also if they find the right discount for their wallet.
Are you a rep for glaxon ? Just curious

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed on the prices vs servings and what you get though they have some interesting products. Overall I think the supp pricing has gone a bit over the top for some companies and certain products. Not quite sure how considering the market almost feels saturated so you think price wars would be happening. We have good sponsors/reps here that go above and beyond the keep prices in check and give the best deals, stick with them.
Agree with you and @GQdaLEGEND

manic_redwing

manic_redwing

Awards
Are you a rep for glaxon ? Just curious
Nope, I have a job that lets me be able to afford the products. They do have good advertising and I like their videos discussing the breakdown of their products which helps consumers understand how it works. I have a science background and it made it easier to follow them. I feel their customer service is good. Just because something works for me though does not mean it works for others.

So as I stated, I personally would not try their Alpha 365 (Test)or Plasm series (Pump), unless I got them for free.
Though their EAA XENO tasted great, it is on par with the rest of the pack.
I do like their sleep aid "Sedative", because it worked for me.
Their Greens product does taste amazing, but so does Ghosts. Underdosed, yes, but it also has mushrooms, so it has added benefits. But I am always looking to try new ones, so Core's is next.
Their Pre- "Specimen", I like but I also have Excelsior, Dark Energy, R1sing Labs Abomination (bought half off), and Zeus. I rotate to a different one every workout, and everyone hits you differently.
Flight as I stated, I felt like it worked for me, but it may have been also other supplements that helped out creating a synergistic effect. Either way, I would try it again.
Their fat loss supplement Slyce could be better. I did not see much from it, but their non-stim Thermal, I like because it has good ingredients, Innoslim and Mitoburn.
Their GDA "Cheat"....disappointed.... I see where they were going with the types of capsules used, but....the ingredients panel was sub-par. I did not test my glucose so maybe someone can eventually do that. However, Glucosatrol and things with dihydroberberine are worth a try. @The Solution knows a lot when it comes to these things, as I have always used his advice.
Adrinall, the nootropic, I will try for my military trauma training I am attending soon. It looks good.
Serenity, I only tried a sample, I am not sure if it really worked to calm me down and lower cortisol levels. I am high stressed and caffeinated often working in the operating room, so I would give it another shot.

These are my opinions. I bought them because again, I could afford them, others may not. I stated what I felt worked for me and what I felt did not. Some people may have different feelings. It is but a brand, some have avid followers, some have regular consumers, and some have haters. If I find a product I like, I stick with it until something replaces it. Not all products of theirs I liked.

Last edited:

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would take what PP and FI say with a grain of salt. They are two of the biggest shills in the industry. It's not even the free products they get, it's the actual money that they receive as well. Hell some of the brands they support are great like Nutrabio. But then they also support Steel Fit. Lol

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would take what PP and FI say with a grain of salt. They are two of the biggest shills in the industry. It's not even the free products they get, it's the actual money that they receive as well. Hell some of the brands they support are great like Nutrabio. But then they also support Steel Fit. Lol
Both of those guys run a business there's nothing wrong with that but yes it's an advertising platform it's not an opinion based or free review platform... everybody pays for those reviews it's not like they're ever going to review a bad product :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pp used to be awesome before they got $ hungry

But I guess it’s a business at the end .. but suxs so many newbies get brainwashed by those co

FI was crying about not gaining more supporters and stated he will never promote to sell on his IG ( by swipe up ) feature lol

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Both of those guys run a business there's nothing wrong with that but yes it's an advertising platform it's not an opinion based or free review platform... everybody pays for those reviews it's not like they're ever going to review a bad product :)
Hey I'm all for making some cash. But if a company is lining your pockets, you lose your credibility in the review department. PP changed as time went out. They used to be great. I think since Ben came on they changed.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Pp used to be awesome before they got $ hungry

But I guess it’s a business at the end .. but suxs so many newbies get brainwashed by those co

FI was crying about not gaining more supporters and stated he will never promote to sell on his IG ( by swipe up ) feature lol
I like Ryan from FI. He seems like a great guy. I'm curious about his Fitbutters as well. But he's a shill as well for sure.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey I'm all for making some cash. But if a company is lining your pockets, you lose your credibility in the review department. PP changed as time went out. They used to be great. I think since Ben came on they changed.
True.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s wrong with steel fit? They make a few pretty good products

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use to like watching PP reviews also because you NEVER knew how the review would come out
and they seemed pretty straight forward on everything from price, taste, effects, and label consistency
but when they did a makeover and Ben came on from Nutrabio it seems they like everything they
review. I don't even bother watching their reviews anymore cause you already know what the outcome
is gonna be they LOVE IT!;)

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I use to like watching PP reviews also because you NEVER knew how the review would come out
and they seemed pretty straight forward on everything from price, taste, effects, and label consistency
but when they did a makeover and Ben came on from Nutrabio it seems they like everything they
review. I don't even bother watching their reviews anymore cause you already know what the outcome
is gonna be they LOVE IT!;)
You hit the nail on the head. Ben is all about growing the brand. He wants to be everyone's friend. He's afraid to criticize.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of early PricePlow, I LOVED the article PP wrote back in 2017 about l-tyrosine vs NALT (and I've been talking about that subject for years too). DIRECT QUOTES from said article:

One piece of research noted that subjects given 5g of NALT intravenously only experienced a 25% increase in plasma tyrosine levels.[5] A second study found NO increase following intravenous administration of NALT.[6]

And that was intravenous, where it was put directly into the bloodstream! We have to assume it’d be even worse when ingested orally!
Here again, another “myth” of NALT’s superiority has been shattered. Not only is it not better than L-Tyrosine for elevating brain levels of tyrosine, it’s the WORST form of Tyrosine for increasing tyrosine levels!
The list goes on and on of crafty ways companies spin alternative forms of ingredients to try to sell them. Sadly, despite these claims of superior water solubility, taste, etc. none of the these forms have dethroned monohydrate as the king of creatine. Basically, these companies are just using savvy marketing as a way to push more product.
So, what form of tyrosine should you choose for your supplement needs? L-Tyrosine every time!

Despite a few holes in the human research, the collected available data clearly indicates that L-Tyrosine if superior to N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, water solubility be damned!

Not only is NALT inefficiently converted by the body, it also does a poor job of elevating plasma tyrosine when given intravenously. Don’t fall for the company line of better water solubility yields better bioavailability.

You’ve got the facts, now so you can make the most cost efficient, and effective, decision possible!
That article surely could be regarded as a direct shot at a TON of companies that used NALT in their products. Lots of good research/info in that article, so them potentially "taking a shot" at some companies was 100% backed up by the consensus of the research that they did a great job using to support their claims.

How NALT is still so widely used/praised is beyond me lol.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of early PricePlow, I LOVED the article PP wrote back in 2017 about l-tyrosine vs NALT (and I've been talking about that subject for years too). DIRECT QUOTES from said article:

That article surely could be regarded as a direct shot at a TON of companies that used NALT in their products. Lots of good research/info in that article, so them potentially "taking a shot" at some companies was 100% backed up by the consensus of the research that they did a great job using to support their claims.

100000% on point

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the kind words on the article.

That was one of my favorite articles I’ve written over the years.

Like you I’m still baffled people use NALT

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the kind words on the article.

That was one of my favorite articles I’ve written over the years.

Like you I’m still baffled people use NALT
Good stuff! You’d think it would have went the way of CEE, which people also swore by, but was abandoned when research showed it was inferior to monohydrate AND more expensive. But NALT, which is in a similar boat, has stuck around for years.

I remember reading about NALT from Hightower Pharmacology (Neuron’s blog). That article was from back in 2012!

Hell, IIRC, 2g is the lowest dose of l-tyrosine to have acute cognitive benefits (although lower doses tend to not be studied, so I can’t conclusively say they wouldn’t also work to a degree), but I’m sure 1/4 that dose of a likely significantly inferior form of tyrosine will work great!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff! You’d think it would have went the way of CEE, which people also swore by, but was abandoned when research showed it was inferior to monohydrate AND more expensive. But NALT, which is in a similar boat, has stuck around for years.

I remember reading about NALT from Hightower Pharmacology (Neuron’s blog). That article was from back in 2012!

Hell, IIRC, 2g is the lowest dose of l-tyrosine to have acute cognitive benefits (although lower doses tend to not be studied, so I can’t conclusively say they wouldn’t also work to a degree), but I’m sure 1/4 that dose of a likely significantly inferior form of tyrosine will work great!
Exactly...NALT should have gone the way of CEE and for whatever reason it's never died off.

And, you're correct about the 2g dosing of tyrosine. That's the lowest dose I've seen to date used in humans providing notable cognitive benefits.

Steenbergen, L., Sellaro, R., Hommel, B., & Colzato, L. S. (2015). Tyrosine promotes cognitive flexibility: Evidence from proactive vs. reactive control during task switching performance. Neuropsychologia, 69, 50–55. doi:10.1016/j.neuropsychologia.2015.01.022

Deijen JB, Wientjes CJ, Vullinghs HF, Cloin PA, Langefeld JJ. Tyrosine improves cognitive performance and reduces blood pressure in cadets after one week of a combat training course. Brain Res Bull. 1999;48(2):203‐209. doi:10.1016/s0361-9230(98)00163-4

Young SN. L-tyrosine to alleviate the effects of stress?. J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2007;32(3):224.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly...NALT should have gone the way of CEE and for whatever reason it's never died off.

And, you're correct about the 2g dosing of tyrosine. That's the lowest dose I've seen to date used in humans providing notable cognitive benefits.

Steenbergen, L., Sellaro, R., Hommel, B., & Colzato, L. S. (2015). Tyrosine promotes cognitive flexibility: Evidence from proactive vs. reactive control during task switching performance. Neuropsychologia, 69, 50–55. doi:10.1016/j.neuropsychologia.2015.01.022

Deijen JB, Wientjes CJ, Vullinghs HF, Cloin PA, Langefeld JJ. Tyrosine improves cognitive performance and reduces blood pressure in cadets after one week of a combat training course. Brain Res Bull. 1999;48(2):203‐209. doi:10.1016/s0361-9230(98)00163-4

Young SN. L-tyrosine to alleviate the effects of stress?. J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2007;32(3):224.
More at 2g. I don’t think this is one of the ones you mentioned:

Participants performed an N-back task where we compared the WM-demanding 2-back condition with the WM-undemanding 1-back condition. As expected, TYR promoted performance in the more demanding (2-back) but not in the easier (1-back) condition, suggesting that TYR selectively targets cognitive-control operations. This result suggests that TYR can replete cognitive resources when more control is needed and, more generally, that food can act as a cognitive enhancer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
BigGame84 Supplements 14
Supplements 12
MikeSumthin Supplements 11
double s Product Reviews 2