Glad to see this Sub...

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Started noticing body changes at 35..then 40..Not changing with the body, isn't wise..
I've noticed, some compounds we just age-out of..For me,it was Drol and EQ..
But, not just compounds but training as well..Like behind the neck over head MP..Upright Rows, which probably caused most of my neck nerve damage..
But also diet...I couldn't get away with the fast food crap..Having to watch my markers..
And,lastly Having to add the dreaded Cardio..

So...glad to see another sub addressing those issues..
Z...

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started noticing body changes at 35..then 40..Not changing with the body, isn't wise..
I've noticed, some compounds we just age-out of..For me,it was Drol and EQ..
But, not just compounds but training as well..Like behind the neck over head MP..Upright Rows, which probably caused most of my neck nerve damage..
But also diet...I couldn't get away with the fast food crap..Having to watch my markers..
And,lastly Having to add the dreaded Cardio..

So...glad to see another sub addressing those issues..
Z...
Are you saying your body doesn't tolerate compounds well now?

I'm the same. I'm on TRT 120mg a week now. I wouldn't use anything else now. I've experimented with different compounds but they just f*ck me up now. I won't touch anything more than TRT now.

Training I'm fine with. I don't lift heavy anymore. Not worth it. Just destroys your body. Thankfully I have zero joint issues. I did years ago when I was lifting heavy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been on TRT for close to 20 years with a few blast now and than. In the last few years (I'm 65) I have definitely lightened up the weights. Up until a little medical problem I will say I was still carrying a pretty good build for an old guy. 2024 I will be working on returning to that same physique!

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Getting older definitely brings different things to the Table..
Whether it's exercises that cause pain or injury..or having to X out things on your food intake..or compounds that raise markers..
Training And Eating Smarter..and finding what works best at an older Age..

However, I did just run Trest..
But I reduced the dose and keep the run to 8 weeks..
But WoW....I had one Hell of a Ride..!!
One of the best cycles I've ever ran..
Learned a ton, cleaned up my Nutrition and concentrated on better Recovery Protocols..
Nothing crazy on the Iron..
The Results...Fantastic..!!
Sides..nearly None..!!

I didn't lean on the gear..
I leaned on Nutrition, Training and Recovery..

Got some medical issues..if I'm cleared on One Problem..I'll most likely run it this Winter...
The trick for me was...
A lower dose..running Proviron daily and Not running anything else that would raise my Estrogen..
I'll definitely use the TNE/Tren base pre-WO with Drol...that combination is unbelievable..and with Trest, one Hell of an increase in strength..

But...
If I could go back tomorrow..to 35 ...
I'd do everything differently..
But..we can't..only move Forward..
Z...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great to hear it is all working out for you!