Girls who lift.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys so here's the deal. I met a girl who is into the whole bodybuilding and training lifestyle. She preps all her meals, trains twice per day, and competes in figure competitions. She doesn't drink and is wrapped up in the Instagram fitness community. I went on numerous dates with her but I don't think I can deal with it.

Just curious as where you guys draw the line with that sorta thing. Do you prefer a girl who lifts casually or a girl who is all about the lifting lifestyle?

mdabbott2009

Awards
I myself like girls that a fit and willing to do work but not women that are like a man with a vag.
If that's the only she talks about I'd get pretty sick of it real quick me and the wife don't talk that much about it other then what we want to get for supper.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys so here's the deal. I met a girl who is into the whole bodybuilding and training lifestyle. She preps all her meals, trains twice per day, and competes in figure competitions. She doesn't drink and is wrapped up in the Instagram fitness community. I went on numerous dates with her but I don't think I can deal with it.

Just curious as where you guys draw the line with that sorta thing. Do you prefer a girl who lifts casually or a girl who is all about the lifting lifestyle?
What exactly can't you deal with?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
What exactly can't you deal with?
I guess its the constant talk of lifting, fitness, and instagram posts. Its like her entire life is centered around letting people know she's into fitness. I can't tell you how many pictures of her abs she's posted, its almost a daily thing.

This video explains it perfectly.
https://youtu.be/i6tTv_DEY7s

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Seems you're answering your own question. What do you care what we think? Some people would love it, some couldn't stand it. Grow a pair and decide on your own, you'll be the one dating her.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Seems you're answering your own question. What do you care what we think? Some people would love it, some couldn't stand it. Grow a pair and decide on your own, you'll be the one dating her.
You're right brother, I've pretty much made up my mind. The red flag was figuring out that she may not be natty. Oh well, whatever floats your boat I suppose.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
You're right brother, I've pretty much made up my mind. The red flag was figuring out that she may not be natty. Oh well, whatever floats your boat I suppose.
Exactly. That being said, you should definitely bang her before you end it. #cardio

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't do it wouldn't do it. The Instagram thing is a deal breaker in my opinion. Who the **** wants to talk about Instagram lol? Oh can we chat about twitter, snapchat and KIK as well? Haha

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't do it wouldn't do it. The Instagram thing is a deal breaker in my opinion. Who the **** wants to talk about Instagram lol? Oh can we chat about twitter, snapchat and KIK as well? Haha
If you don't share your post workout selfie on Instagram and Snapchat then you lose all your gains.

Social media is 10X as anabolic as testosterone.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't share your post workout selfie on Instagram and Snapchat then you lose all your gains.

Social media is 10X as anabolic as testosterone.
I'll have to schedule that in my next pct. lol!

Doomzday

Doomzday

Awards
what todd muelheim said

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You should post up her link do we can figure out what your actions should be :)

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I guess it's like any other "addiction". If that's all a woman can talk about then it would get old quick. Looks are great and all but conversations are what keep a relationship going.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
The instagram talk would probably drive me insane. And non stop workout talk would eventually get old too. Gotta have a break every now and then

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should post up her link do we can figure out what your actions should be :)
Yep, pics so we can make an educated decision for you..

But, in reality- F that. When you are that consumed by your passion, if the other person isn't then it makes for a very lame time. Plus, little that is more annoying than constant instagram, Facebook, twitter, etc updates and photos. Almost like CF followers putting up videos of them doing muscle ups and their times for wods.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Imagine a smaller version of DLB.
I still think a link to the install account would allow help make a more educated decision but if she looks like Dana then personally I would make an exception. But I love this lifestyle and hot girls love to show off what they got especially when they have worked as.hard as these fitness chicks do. Who cares if she isn't natty? Is her clit huge? (if it is fck that)
Again purely personal but I could talk fitness and lifting for hours especially with an educated person. Shoot if dlbs voice sounded like Fran dressure (spelling?) I would lay my head on that sexy six and talk away because girls like that are few and far between and I think that look is sexy as hell. Now that you all know a little about me who else would like to share?