ghrp6 & cjc1295/no dac results

jrobran3644

Awards
Hey all,
Long time lurker here, wanted to share some results with you ask since there isn't a whole lot of peptide result posts here. My rat has had severe hip issues for the past year and a half, and doing any leg regimen was torture for all of that time. But he's been working through it...
He's been dosing ghrp6 and cjc1295/no dac for about two weeks now at 100mcg each 2-3x a day with awesome results. Tonight he had the greatest lower body workout for a long time without any hip pain!!! I'm so excited, I know everyone says it takes 3 months to see results but this is awesome.

Happy lifting all!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,
Long time lurker here, wanted to share some results with you ask since there isn't a whole lot of peptide result posts here. My rat has had severe hip issues for the past year and a half, and doing any leg regimen was torture for all of that time. But he's been working through it...
He's been dosing ghrp6 and cjc1295/no dac for about two weeks now at 100mcg each 2-3x a day with awesome results. Tonight he had the greatest lower body workout for a long time without any hip pain!!! I'm so excited, I know everyone says it takes 3 months to see results but this is awesome.

Happy lifting all!
My bunny had similar results with tendinitis..but not that quickly, mine was about the 10 -12 week mark.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hey harbonah, do you feed your bunny after its pm dose?
Yeah, you wait a bit first but I always have a chicken breast or some other protein source at bed time.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
? I thought you said the peps were for your bunny

Lol ;)

I always have a chicken breast or some other protein source at bed time.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL ;)

boosydoosy1

Awards
I was thinking th ebunny was eating chicken....now I'm just confused. Silly bunny, gear is for meatheads

TrenLvr

Awards
I've used this combo for years and it is good but nothing beats GH imo.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How man injects per day? From my limited reading on this subject, 3 injects per day is optimal.

This to me makes GH peps very unappealing. What a pain in the azz! Horribly inconvenient

I've used this combo for years and it is good

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I've been doing 75 mcgs CJC every morning and 50 mcgs 2-3x a day of the G6. Been doing this for.. A year-ish. Deeper sleep, awesome appetite. Great combo. Although I feel most people overdo it, I'm seeing the same results from the 50 mcgs as I was from the 100.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx for the feedback ;)

I've been doing 75 mcgs CJC every morning and 50 mcgs 2-3x a day of the G6. Been doing this for.. A year-ish. Deeper sleep, awesome appetite. Great combo. Although I feel most people overdo it, I'm seeing the same results from the 50 mcgs as I was from the 100.

jrobran3644

Awards

I was thinking about dropping the cjc in my test subjects. My test subject started experiencing extreme gastric emptying, with irritability. So we switched to ipam, but had the same results. Pondering if it's from the cjc

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about dropping the cjc in my test subjects. My test subject started experiencing extreme gastric emptying, with irritability. So we switched to ipam, but had the same results. Pondering if it's from the cjc
interesting never seen this happen from these 2 peptides? anyone else see this issue?

jrobran3644

Awards
interesting never seen this happen from these 2 peptides? anyone else see this issue?
I wondered if it was because of the supplier. I have now found many mixed reviews and went with a new supplier for the ipam, but the cjc is still the old one. I stocked up unfortunately...

TrenLvr

Awards
How man injects per day? From my limited reading on this subject, 3 injects per day is optimal.

This to me makes GH peps very unappealing. What a pain in the azz! Horribly inconvenient
3-4 injects of 100/100 a day. I prefer GH though. I would pin about 3.33iu GH a day split in two. 20 minutes before my gh injects I would pin this combo 100/100. Best results from this.

jrobran3644

Awards
I wondered if it was because of the supplier. I have now found many mixed reviews and went with a new supplier for the ipam, but the cjc is still the old one. I stocked up unfortunately...
Just updating, I dropped the dose of the cjc to 50mcg and so far gastric emptying has stopped

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Nice...good to hear. Maybe taper up the dosage slowly just to help reach more of a saturation level. Assess the sides of course...enjoy your run.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ronaldo Kh Peptide/Research 0
italianboi949 Anabolics 3
kyle@gym Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
kyle@gym Male Anti-Aging Medicine 3
djbombsquad IGF-1/GH 5