GHRP-6 and water retention

JayRock

Awards
I've noticed that really only my mid section (belly) seems to be the only area showing signs of bloat since using the GHRP*6. I've heard that people that take IGF or GH often notice abdominal bloating pretty often. Is there any relation? What does this type of bloating imply? I've made some pretty good gains off this stuff stacked with Ostarine, but how retainable are they if there's been a lot of water retention?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I noticed this as well when I first began using peptides, after a while it diminished. Tends to happen to pple with reg gh as well. Not sure exactly what the mechanism for causing it is tho.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I noticed this as well when I first began using peptides, after a while it diminished. Tends to happen to pple with reg gh as well. Not sure exactly what the mechanism for causing it is tho.
Instead of ghrp-6 use ipamorelin a selective ghrp. Prolactin is the main cause of water retention and a sharpe rise in cortisol levels.
Ive never had any edema with ipamorelin... with ghrp-2 and 6 i always have a small amount unless i use something to combat the prolactin and cortisol.

Kind regards RS

JayRock

Awards
I was hoping that it wasn't bodyfat because I know that cortisol and prolactin do start to be a problem, esp with higher doses of GHRP6. But I noticed that only my midsection was puffy and nothing else, and when i've taken other things like PH's etc that would cause me to retain water, i noticed it everywhere like in my face, etc.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
You do have to watch that as well, def had the love handles sneak up on me a bit.

2res4

Awards
Ipamorelin is the best way to avoid those issues. Basically just as strong without the sides.

filo74

Awards
Me too ! especially in my love handles. Everywhere else I am pretty cut. I stopped for 2-3 days and the water retention dissapeared. Wish there was a way to combat the water retention besides just stopping.