Ghenerate dosing question

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
ok, got the Natabolic stack coming in around the end of this week, got all the dosings figured out with my sched except the Ghenerate... Problem is i workout late around 9 pm, and go to sleep around 2 am... should i take the 6 sprays pre workout then again around 2 am or is that not spaced out enuff?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 sprays preWO and 6 before bed is the preferred method by most on workout days.

On off days, simply use one serving before noon and the next before bed (with one serving being 6 sprays).

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
alright, i planned on doing it an hour before breakfast and pre bed on off days, i read somewhere on one of the logs that it is best taken with an empty stomach as possible..

but my main question really is if taking it pre workout at 9 pm there is enuff time between that dose and the 2 am dose..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright, i planned on doing it an hour before breakfast and pre bed on off days, i read somewhere on one of the logs that it is best taken with an empty stomach as possible..

but my main question really is if taking it pre workout at 9 pm there is enuff time between that dose and the 2 am dose..
Yes empty stomach is preferred, or atleast no carbs.. Also i did this method you are speaking of for a while i was in ATC school, id workout around 730 take my dose before hand, get to sleep around 10-1030 and take a dose before i went to sleep again. Seemed to work just fine.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Yes empty stomach is preferred, or atleast no carbs.. Also i did this method you are speaking of for a while i was in ATC school, id workout around 730 take my dose before hand, get to sleep around 10-1030 and take a dose before i went to sleep again. Seemed to work just fine.
word, thanks bro.. looking forward to this stack..

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
6 sprays preWO and 6 before bed is the preferred method by most on workout days.

On off days, simply use one serving before noon and the next before bed (with one serving being 6 sprays).
really? he's going to dose 12 sprays in the 3 hrs before bed? Sounds like a lot in my opinion. If I were running it, I would do my first dose before noon and my second dose before bed every day. I have found that too much GH can prevent me from getting to sleep so I would be afraid that I'd never be able to get any kind of sleep while dosing that much that close to bed.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
really? he's going to dose 12 sprays in the 3 hrs before bed? Sounds like a lot in my opinion. If I were running it, I would do my first dose before noon and my second dose before bed every day. I have found that too much GH can prevent me from getting to sleep so I would be afraid that I'd never be able to get any kind of sleep while dosing that much that close to bed.
they would be separated 5 hours apart, but still that is one of the reasons im concerned about dosing so close, either sides like that or not being able to absorb it all etc...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
they would be separated 5 hours apart, but still that is one of the reasons im concerned about dosing so close, either sides like that or not being able to absorb it all etc...
Whoops I meant 5 hours. Anyway, you can experiment with it and see how it effects you and decide for yourself.