GH is in =]

tek

Awards
will be starting tomm morning. 2iu AM 2iu PM. i plan on inject at 10AM and 4PM. how does that sound ?? trying to spread it out. GH has a half-life of 2hrs(4hrs active). i wanted to inject after my workouts. but i dont workout till 7-8PM. would be too late =/ any feed back on this would help thanks guys. =] also where can i find glucophage ?? something i can buy at a GNC etc.. ????

* also. is it ok to keep the Gh out in reg temp for a lil. gotta take it with me to work an such. =/

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
are you just doing gh only....and 4iu a day?To me thats a waste,4 iu does zero to me

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
honestly I won't touch gh less than 10iu ed,I'd save your cash,get mor gh and run it strong,and do a 4days on/4 days off routine....thats how we natuarally grow as children,growth secretes 4 days then stops 4,then secretes 4 more...you should read up a bit,alot of info out there

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah if your trying to use GH for growth do something like getswole mentioned.

another protocol is do 10-15IU pwo Monday/wed/friday.

tek

Awards
Yeah if your trying to use GH for growth do something like getswole mentioned.

another protocol is do 10-15IU pwo Monday/wed/friday.
from what ive gather. thats kinda high to start off with. i think 4iu 5on2off was a good starting point. each wk i was gunna bump it up 1iu. ??

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
from what ive gather. thats kinda high to start off with. i think 4iu 5on2off was a good starting point. each wk i was gunna bump it up 1iu. ??
Pyramid is a thing of the past,if you want results,10iu's or more ed,or I would say you will get no results and feel you wasted your money,watch and see,you'll remember me telling you this when your gh is gone and you got nothing off of it

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Oh definitely thats not where you want to start, but it will give you great growth.

tek

Awards
Pyramid is a thing of the past,if you want results,10iu's or more ed,or I would say you will get no results and feel you wasted your money,watch and see,you'll remember me telling you this when your gh is gone and you got nothing off of it

true true. so 4daysON 4daysOFF. mon-thur. do i split AM/PM dose ?? i wish i could shot PWO but i workout too late7-8pm. thanks bro for the info. idunno if it is the GH but my stomach/abs have felt tight.no appetite.could be the break up im going through right now =/

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
true true. so 4daysON 4daysOFF. mon-thur. do i split AM/PM dose ?? i wish i could shot PWO but i workout too late7-8pm. thanks bro for the info. idunno if it is the GH but my stomach/abs have felt tight.no appetite.could be the break up im going through right now =/
I personally feel 4on/4off is best,but everybody has diffeent opinions,yes split it up,I have personally done 60iu ed for a couple months,and even at that dose didn't see anything phenominal...I was lean at the time though.

tek

Awards
lately my abs have been tight. iam also having troube falling in a deep sleep. cant seem to sleep norm ?? my stomach feels upset. no apetitite