Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So Im always trying to learn like most of us here, I'm a little confused or missing something here

Gh and mk677 raise your igf 1 but also raise your blood sugar.

Simple carbs spike your blood sugar and raise igf-1/increase igf signaling.

Insulin and igf-1 peptides will raise your igf-1 levels but they lower your blood sugar.

Berberine, metformin and various gda's will also lower your blood sugar but they also lower your igf-1.

I'm trying to figure out the link between igf and blood glucose levels, how gh and insulin or igf both increase igf but gh spikes blood sugar and the insulin/igf lower it.

How does insulin raise igf and lower blood glucose but metformin lower igf and lower bg.

I'm not even really sure what answers I'm looking for. Can anyone point me to some good reading material on this stuff?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also does anyone know how hexaralin affects igf and blood sugar in real world application. Like maybe they have monitored there bloods or checked bg while using hex.

I guess I'm try to learn more about anabolics and muscle growth/fat loss outside of traditional steroid use. Things that can be applied to low dose cycles and trt to maximize benifits

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm interested in learning about this as well especially gh.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm interested in learning about this as well especially gh.
Gh is very misunderstood, by everyone. You see lots of "steroids experts" but not many if any "gh experts" there's so many variables when you take gh that can completely change what it does in your body, for instance, if you took x number of iu's of gh and you were A. Fighting a cold, B. Dealing with a injury, or C. Completely healthy and uninjured and just did a training session, all three would send the gh to a different pathway to deal with something different. Yes it would all go systemic, but it would make stops in different places to do different things on its way to the end of it's life in the body. This is obviously in dummy terms because I'm no scientist.

But with everything gh or insulin or igf related there are soooooo many variables and interactions it's insane. Definitely something of interest to me that I barely understand

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
GH is interesting, but it’s already so expensive, and you’ve gotta be able to manage blood sugar, and insulin, AND T3 in case your thyroid shuts down, on top of anything else that’s being taken. It seems like you’d need a spreadsheet to keep track of everything, at least at the doses the pros take. Maybe it’s more manageable at hrt levels though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
GH is interesting, but it’s already so expensive, and you’ve gotta be able to manage blood sugar, and insulin, AND T3 in case your thyroid shuts down, on top of anything else that’s being taken. It seems like you’d need a spreadsheet to keep track of everything, at least at the doses the pros take. Maybe it’s more manageable at hrt levels though.
From what I've gathered so far, it seems that if you keep under 5iu of pharma gh that's not one of the ones they use sucrose as a filler your ok with blood sugar. Supplemental t4 seems to be a very wise idea at keeping thyroid in check while using gh as well. There's also something to doing a big bolus dose eod vs daily use when it comes to muscle growth and keeping insulin sensitivity.

I'm not stating that these are facts. Just what I've gathered through reading, talking to ppl that use the stuff and some online info floating around.

The downside is cost, you can find pharma from $2.75-$10+ per iu depending on the brand

So at bare minimum your looking at $5.50 per day to run 2iu and I can justify that but in order to experiment up to 5-6 iu per day your look at pretty much spending a minium of $450ish per month, that's a decent car payment.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, and from what I’ve read that for muscle growth 5ius a day, while bodybuilders can use up to like 8-10, and you gotta do that for 6 months to get results. I don’t know how anyone could afford it, unless they’re already somewhat well established and have a decent physique that they can market to fund gh to go the extra mile.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, and from what I’ve read that for muscle growth 5ius a day, while bodybuilders can use up to like 8-10, and you gotta do that for 6 months to get results. I don’t know how anyone could afford it, unless they’re already somewhat well established and have a decent physique that they can market to fund gh to go the extra mile.
The months thing is nonsense, every single person I've spoken to that has used pharmacy gh in conjunction with steroids or steroids and insulin has told me within 2-3 days your rounder, fuller more vascular almost like you added some anadrol into the mix. Over the course of a cycle it's very noticeable the difference in gains made vs without the gh.

Now to be honest these are guys that look and live more like bodybuilders then the regular population of gym rats. When your in good shape everything works better and faster. Me at 200lbs with 13-15% bf will probably not see the same difference as someone at 220 with single digit bodyfat. But the only ppl I've heard outside the forums that say it takes months are your average Joe's using ugl Chinese gh and probably relying on the drugs so if it's not making a difference yesterday they write it off

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I guess I can't state any of that as facts as i have not done it myself, just my honest observation of some ppl I trust that look the part

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s the devil though, getting that pharma gh lol
Ya, if it was 150-200 for 100iu kit like most the generics I would pick 2 up and give it a go. But my lifestyle is hectic, work hours can be anywhere from 30-80hrs a week and it changes all the time so it's hard for me to commit to doing everything on point for months at a time. I would hate to spend 600+ on gh and find myself missing meals and only being able to train randomly because of work. One day tho il make the time. Till then Il just keep trying to learn

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another thing that I don’t know if it’s manageable or not is that I think some of the growth gh can induce aren’t very aesthetic. That may be only at super heavy use though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Another thing that I don’t know if it’s manageable or not is that I think some of the growth gh can induce aren’t very aesthetic. That may be only at super heavy use though.
I think that's when you go extreme in combination with too much slin.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For the gut, most definitely with bloating, but there’s stuff it does to bone growth and facial features too. A lot of the off season guys can still look really sloppy because of the extra muscle mass around the abdomen pushing everything out further.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For the gut, most definitely with bloating, but there’s stuff it does to bone growth and facial features too. A lot of the off season guys can still look really sloppy because of the extra muscle mass around the abdomen pushing everything out further.
Ya, high doses can definitely do some **** to your bone structure. You can see it in the skull of a few guys, it makes little peaks on both sides like some devil horns are starting to pop through lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But then again you can literally see hundreds if not thousands of pro bb that don't get any weird growth like that so??? Who knows

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol that’s exactly the dude I was thinking of. I think part of it may just be genetics, and you can’t do much about that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Soooo, can any send me in the direction of some reading material on the subject?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Soooo, can any send me in the direction of some reading material on the subject?
Broderick Chavez. He knows a shot load on ASS and Hgh. Some of his preferences you won't agree with, but generally speaking you will undoubtedly walk away from an encounter with him knowing more than you did prior.

His website is a good start: evilgenius. Pretty sure he has free content there. Definitely free content on YouTube.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Broderick Chavez. He knows a shot load on ASS and Hgh. Some of his preferences you won't agree with, but generally speaking you will undoubtedly walk away from an encounter with him knowing more than you did prior.

His website is a good start: evilgenius. Pretty sure he has free content there. Definitely free content on YouTube.
I've listened to some of his stuff on the subject on the beast fitness radio podcast. I'm 50/50 on that guy. He definitely knows his stuff on paper, but when he talks about applying stuff to real world he throws me off a lot. Still I forgot about him I will check out his website

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've listened to some of his stuff on the subject on the beast fitness radio podcast. I'm 50/50 on that guy. He definitely knows his stuff on paper, but when he talks about applying stuff to real world he throws me off a lot. Still I forgot about him I will check out his website
Lol, yip I know exactly what you mean. I also forgot about Kikel, he'd have lots of stuff on hgh and peptides?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol, yip I know exactly what you mean. I also forgot about Kikel, he'd have lots of stuff on hgh and peptides?
He does, lately I've been surfing through his stuff. I don't think he's anywhere near the level of trainer that he thinks he is, but he he's like a fuckin sponge soaking up as much info as he can and is a great wealth of knowledge if you can pick through the little bits and pieces of bullshit mixed in. He's kinda like more plates more dates, he looks up all the research for you and then provides it in a more somewhat understandable format. Overall I like the guy even tho I kinda sound like I don't lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He does, lately I've been surfing through his stuff. I don't think he's anywhere near the level of trainer that he thinks he is, but he he's like a fuckin sponge soaking up as much info as he can and is a great wealth of knowledge if you can pick through the little bits and pieces of bullshit mixed in. He's kinda like more plates more dates, he looks up all the research for you and then provides it in a more somewhat understandable format. Overall I like the guy even tho I kinda sound like I don't lol
Nah look I'm the same with Derek. I don't take anything they say as gospel, but generally their AAS info is a bit better than someone like Gregg Doucette. Actually with Derek, he lost some cred when he started pushing turkesterone and his supp line.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nah look I'm the same with Derek. I don't take anything they say as gospel, but generally their AAS info is a bit better than someone like Gregg Doucette. Actually with Derek, he lost some cred when he started pushing turkesterone and his supp line.
Couldn't agree more, there both kinda sell outs, I can't even listen to Greg any more, between him pointing his finger at ppl and whining all the time and massively over exaggerating the health risks I just can't take it. Most of his videos lately I turn off 2min in

And the turkesteron bullshit. Give me a break, your using your popularity to sell a outdated barely effective product that looks good on paper. Douche move.

But still, he's a giant database and very well spoken and easy to understand when he's being real about stuff

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Well, I gotta say, it's really hard to watch his videos and listen to him talk. Aside from the fact he trys to sound like "I'm smarter then you" to all the people that interview him, what kills me is him talking about himself, refers to himself as a powerlifting and bodybuilding prodigy when he was in his teens, and he always uses himself as a example of a above average person in terms of muscle mass. It's kind hard to listen to this little meatball talk about himself like he's Ronnie Coleman lol.

I know the knowledge is there, but for Christ sakes get over yourself 😑

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also if anyone is interested, check out the latest Leo and longevity video, it's on how mk677 and ghrelin mimetics can suppress testosterone. Definitely something to look deeper into as it's the first time I have ever heard that

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I gotta say, it's really hard to watch his videos and listen to him talk. Aside from the fact he trys to sound like "I'm smarter then you" to all the people that interview him, what kills me is him talking about himself, refers to himself as a powerlifting and bodybuilding prodigy when he was in his teens, and he always uses himself as a example of a above average person in terms of muscle mass. It's kind hard to listen to this little meatball talk about himself like he's Ronnie Coleman lol.

I know the knowledge is there, but for Christ sakes get over yourself 😑
Lol yip he's definitely a polarizing personality.