GH for partial thickness rotator cuff tear

alexmonst3r

Awards
About five months ago I felt a slight pain in my shoulder while doing heavy flies. The pain continued to increase, so I had an MRI-A which indicated I have a partial thickness rotator cuff tear. At this point in time, it hurts to perform basic functions like rolling over in bed, etc. I have been doing physical therapy for 3 months with little improvement.

So, although it has probably been asked many times before; will growth hormone help with tendon healing in a dramatic enough way to justify using it for this purpose? I was going to try a trt test/ EQ cycle for the increase in collagen synthesis, but don't want to suppress my hpta if I can' lift.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

alexmonst3r

Awards
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I used BPC 157 for about a month. If it helped, it wasn't noticeable.

MrMoNeY

Awards
Look into ARP Therapy (accelerated recovery performance) it's very expensive but the results are fast. After 10 sessions your r/c will be more than 50% better.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
I'm trying TB500 right now. I saw you gave BPC 157 a shot. Perhaps you can try a run with TB500 to help with healing.

Also, EQ and test regardless of how low is going to cause suppression of natural production of test. Your body works on a feed back mechanism. It knows when endogenous hormones are in your system and adjust it output. Deca is really good for collagen production. Testosterone actually reduces collagen expression. A good run on Deca will help heal and strengthen your tendons.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Damn, coming twords pct and was thinking of tuning tb500. I did not know about suppression.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Damn, coming twords pct and was thinking of tuning tb500. I did not know about suppression.
He was talking about the test. Tb-500 has no effect on sex hormones.

xhrr

Awards
I'm trying TB500 right now. I saw you gave BPC 157 a shot. Perhaps you can try a run with TB500 to help with healing.

Also, EQ and test regardless of how low is going to cause suppression of natural production of test. Your body works on a feed back mechanism. It knows when endogenous hormones are in your system and adjust it output. Deca is really good for collagen production. Testosterone actually reduces collagen expression. A good run on Deca will help heal and strengthen your tendons.
Have you seen any relief from TB or still to early to tell?

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Have you seen any relief from TB or still to early to tell?
Still too early to tell 3rd week right now. I guess I'm looking for a complete heal. If I am not really picky I can say my pain is at least 50-60% better though. So I think I'm seeing the light at end of tunnel.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I started TB500 last Friday at 5mg per week. It's still too early for me to say if it's helping though.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
I started TB500 last Friday at 5mg per week. It's still too early for me to say if it's helping though.
Good luck. Unfortunately we also play the game of sources too. Some people get results while others don't. I feel it all in who finds the right source with legit material being used.

johnny75

Awards
About five months ago I felt a slight pain in my shoulder while doing heavy flies. The pain continued to increase, so I had an MRI-A which indicated I have a partial thickness rotator cuff tear. At this point in time, it hurts to perform basic functions like rolling over in bed, etc. I have been doing physical therapy for 3 months with little improvement.

So, although it has probably been asked many times before; will growth hormone help with tendon healing in a dramatic enough way to justify using it for this purpose? I was going to try a trt test/ EQ cycle for the increase in collagen synthesis, but don't want to suppress my hpta if I can' lift.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I had a partial rotator cuff tear in my left shoulder June of 2012. I tried for 6 months to do physical therapy to help, but however it was unsuccessful. The doctor performed surgery; inflammation of the bursitis was surgical removed, the tear was cleaned & provided an anchor to help support the tear. He also took a look at my labrum, but no tears found. I was out of the gym & had my arm in a sling for 4 weeks, before therapy began. It has been 6 months since surgery & I am able to do dumbbell shoulder press (light weight) & sleep on my side again pain free. However I still have to work on my shoulders full range of motion & strength, but this will all come back in time.
My advice, take plenty of ibprofin to keep the inflammation down in the shoulder & ice it after every upper body workout.
Should you still have pain in your shoulder after a few months of therapy, see the doctor.
But don't take a cortizone shot, it only masks the injury temporarily (like 2 months); like a Band-Aid on a knife wound.
Get surgery to clean the tear & remove any inflammation.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. Unfortunately we also play the game of sources too. Some people get results while others don't. I feel it all in who finds the right source with legit material being used.
Agreed

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Turinabol strengthens fibers and tendons, along with bones and muscle. Was used by Germany on olympic athletes for years without their knowledge. Created incredible results. Love tbol

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Turinabol strengthens fibers and tendons, along with bones and muscle. Was used by Germany on olympic athletes for years without their knowledge. Created incredible results. Love tbol
Very interesting I had no idea....