Unanswered GH for my chest injuries

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I have costochondritis and because I’m so stubborn, it hasn’t healed at all. It’s so bad now that I’m in immense pain almost all day and I’m losing my mind. I’ve been using BPC but the issue is that I have so many spots on my chest that are torn up that I have to rotate site injections so often that it doesn’t really effect anything. My doc has a blend of IGF-1 LR3/CJC no DAC/sermorelin. Wondering if this would be a better move for healing what is multiple injuries in a large area. Wanting to get back to my full potential as soon as possible.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long have you had costochondritis? Normally it shouldn’t last much longer than a week or two.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Depending on budget, MK and TB500 might be just as effective, but if your issue just worsens, we all know that your answer is going to be rest and recovery. Blasphemous I know.....
Personally, I refused to do the same thing with my forearm and through hundreds a month at it with BPC/TB and was very lucky I was able to train around it as it healed. But I seriously prolonged the healing and still have to use both almost every day, with just small improvements every week. Balls to the wall training is gonna make it hard. If it just keeps getting worse with all you are throwing at it, just take a little time to let it heal and cut hard. Your muscle will come back so quick after a quick layoff.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Depending on budget, MK and TB500 might be just as effective, but if your issue just worsens, we all know that your answer is going to be rest and recovery. Blasphemous I know.....
Personally, I refused to do the same thing with my forearm and through hundreds a month at it with BPC/TB and was very lucky I was able to train around it as it healed. But I seriously prolonged the healing and still have to use both almost every day, with just small improvements every week. Balls to the wall training is gonna make it hard. If it just keeps getting worse with all you are throwing at it, just take a little time to let it heal and cut hard. Your muscle will come back so quick after a quick layoff.
Bro that’s rough, I know neither of them are very cheap either. I’d go for MK677 but I don’t want it to make me hungry because my HGH levels are already really high but blunted by my insulin which is hard to explain. Point is that I’m already STARVING. I can crush 4,000cal and still be hungry. I have GH frag on the way but that won’t do any good for healing purposes.