GH and MK677

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey lads I been on GH since march/April. I been using 1.4iu daily (hyper responder) and that's basically the most I can tolerate without it shooting my fasting glucose to over 100. So, I'm going on a road trip next week so I decided to take a break from GH for now and I'll get back on it later. My question is, since I been using growth for the past 4-5 months at a relatively small dose (my igf levels were 255 when tested on this stuff) am i totally shutdown and need to restart my natural growth with something like MK677, or should I just do nothing and be fine. I heard that it's harder to shut down GH production and that you gotta be on it a real long time and use alot of it. I have mk677 but I honestly don't wanna deploy it unless absolutely necessary. What do you guys think?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should be fine, there’s nothing wrong with taking a week off, but also if you have MK it’s fine to run that for the week as well.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You said gh shot up your fasting glucose, did you test hba1c recently as well just out of curiosity?
I haven't checked that recently no, however my glucose fasting is always in the 80s or 70s. When I started the GH at 2iu per day, by day 3 my fasting glucose was 116 lmao. I got a coach and he had me drop the dose to 1iu and then I worked my way to 1.4iu and on that dose my fasting sugar is in the 80s.

Reactions: Nac
Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should be fine, there’s nothing wrong with taking a week off, but also if you have MK it’s fine to run that for the week as well.
So I was thinking taking a couple months off and then getting back on? Or is that bad? Should I stay on often? I'm new to GH. Also I read the mk677 can cause problems with cortisol, prolactin and issues with sex drive and anxiety which is why I kinda don't wanna mess with it.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mk677 is really sweet and does aid muscle growth and fat loss depending on your goal (are you in surplus or deficit). It is a great stacker alongside test. Whenever i would start/restart it i would noticr extra results in a matter of some time (extra pumps within few days, extra fat loss within 2 weeks).

That being said, i havent used hgh so cant really compare so I may be impressed with what is essentially a much weaker compound.

What it does cause for me is much increased hunger, especiially for few hours after taking it and a bit of accompanying "weakness" and mental fog, like when your blood sugar drops, so i guess acute igf1 response does lower my glucose.
And yes for me at least it does lower sex drive but it doesnt seem to be the case with everyone, so you have to try. Nothing that wont normalize after like 5 days off.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
From what I've read natural GH production resumes within 24 - 48h after stopping exogenous GH. No "PCT" needed for that system and your body will produce the same as before you started supplementing it. I like MK 677 but it adds a lot of water weight for me. I don't look good on it, watery and lose definition. Depending on the road trip you might want to skip the MK. I'd say just stop and pick back up when you get home. Won't be a big deal.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I was thinking taking a couple months off and then getting back on? Or is that bad? Should I stay on often? I'm new to GH. Also I read the mk677 can cause problems with cortisol, prolactin and issues with sex drive and anxiety which is why I kinda don't wanna mess with it.
I don’t think it’s necessarily bad, but you’re on a low dose, more of a therapeutic dose. If you have it, I would go ahead and run to the 6 month mark and take like a 30 day break then.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think it’s necessarily bad, but you’re on a low dose, more of a therapeutic dose. If you have it, I would go ahead and run to the 6 month mark and take like a 30 day break then.
Sounds like a plan stan