GH affecting Hematocrit ?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey lads so I'm currently on 500test and 400primo like always for 2 years now lolz and I recently added GH to my protocol. Very low dose at 1iu per day because 2iu jacked my blood sugars very high. Anyway I been on the GH for probably a month now and this past week I started feeling lethargic and tired my workouts were pretty lousy and I was also getting a little dizzy and had some pressure in my head like a constant headache that never went away. I've got these symptoms in the past before and it's usually just anxiety but I decided to go to the blood bank just in case and it turns out that my hemoglobin was 19.1 so obviously I donated. The thing I don't understand is that I've been on test and Primo for literally 2 years at this same dose and I would donate here and there but my hemoglobin never got that high in fact I think my hemoglobin has never been higher than like 18. There's only two things that I've done differently and that's get a coach and start following a strict diet and added the growth hormone so the question is, does growth jack up your red blood cells too?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you even been getting any benefits from it?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you even been getting any benefits from it?
Well they say you gotta be on it for like at least 6 months until you see any results. Basically all I notice is an increase in appetite and more energy. I'd call that a benefit

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well they say you gotta be on it for like at least 6 months until you see any results. Basically all I notice is an increase in appetite and more energy. I'd call that a benefit
I've been on it fir about 3 now and I know it's helping me big time during this cut. The fat is coming off daily and I haven't even added in any fat burners yet. It's definitely helping with the belly fat and live handle area. I didn't believe that part when I read about it but its true. I notice also that my hair and nails grow way faster. My facial hair is so much thicker now

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on it fir about 3 now and I know it's helping me big time during this cut. The fat is coming off daily and I haven't even added in any fat burners yet. It's definitely helping with the belly fat and live handle area. I didn't believe that part when I read about it but its true. I notice also that my hair and nails grow way faster. My facial hair is so much thicker now
I'm noticing the hair and nails part as well. And now that you mention it, sometimes when I look at my arms in the mirror I feel like they look slightly more defined like the muscle is showing more. I look at myself everyday so it's hard to say but maybe I am getting slightly leaner. Also I'm taking an extremely low dose I'm only doing one IU per day I assume you're taking more than that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Gh works almost immediately. If your not looking fuller and getting improved pumps and recovery in the first week or 2 then your gh is fake

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That 6 months bullshit is because in years past most ugl gh was fake so the ppl selling it started telling ppl it takes months to see the effect and then that spread around the internet. I know guys that only use gh for 4 to 6 weeks pre contest because they can't afford to run it year round. If it didn't work that fast they wouldn't waste there money. It works fast

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gh works almost immediately. If your not looking fuller and getting improved pumps and recovery in the first week or 2 then your gh is fake
Actually yes I've also noticed better pumps and looking fuller as well. I know for sure it's legit because literally the first couple of days when I started it cuz I started it with 2 IUS instead of one, my energy increase was like night and day I knew for sure I was taking something. But then when I started taking my fasting blood sugar and it was like 116 I knew I had to do something so I hired a couch and my coach had me drop it to 1 IU and he told me just do one on you every single day it will still work I'm a hyper-responder and follow the diet do the weight training routine etc etc and yeah I feel good I'm just going to trust the process of trying to gain more muscle while being lean slowly but surely it would be nice to get jacked overnight but I'm not trying to take a million different compounds

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sorry ment to post this first. This is about hgh and rbc/hematocrit ect.
I know that hgh and mk677 are different, but does the increase in gh from mk677 have any effects on blood work such as hct? I know about the effects on blood sugar. Just wondering if I should come off a few weeks prior to my trt bloods.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know that hgh and mk677 are different, but does the increase in gh from mk677 have any effects on blood work such as hct? I know about the effects on blood sugar. Just wondering if I should come off a few weeks prior to my trt bloods.
Not that I'm aware of And i'm basing that off just what i've seen. I'm not positive

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My theory is that because you're increasing the level of growth hormone and igf in your body, everything starts working more efficiently so you add in training and nutrition and your body is going to start producing more red blood cells just because everything is working much more efficiently so you end up with erythrocytosis. Anyway, that's my guess. But just an opinion

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My theory is that because you're increasing the level of growth hormone and igf in your body, everything starts working more efficiently so you add in training and nutrition and your body is going to start producing more red blood cells just because everything is working much more efficiently so you end up with erythrocytosis. Anyway, that's my guess. But just an opinion
Furthermore! I've noticed since being on this stuff that every time I eat it's like as soon as the taste of the food hits my mouth I just devour everything even clean food that I don't even really like that much. It feels like my body is taking this food and using it to build stuff so in a way I guess I'm not that surprised that it jacked up my hematocrit

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm more interested in the fact that you run constant 500mg of test and keep your hemoglobin under 20.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm more interested in the fact that you run constant 500mg of test and keep your hemoglobin under 20.
My friend stamatis this old Greek dude who owns a restaurant and the guy is 58 is ALWAYS on something. Usually has his test at 1000 and he's always using deca EQ tren etc whatever he can get his hands on. He's literally never off he's on stuff all the time and he's been taking stuff since he was 18 and in the military. The only medical issue he ever had is he recently developed atrial fibrillation which you could argue that the juice had nothing to do with it because he's just old now and he went into the doctor's office and they performed something called an ablation on him which basically Burns off the little excess skin in the heart that causes the arrhythmia and now his heart is normal again and he's back to blasting juice lmao he never had any hematocrit issues. I'll also cite my sister's boyfriend this kid Johnny who is also on 500 mg of test all the time but he's also on a whole bunch of growth like 4iu daily and he takes Treb Deca same thing and he's literally on all the time and he doesn't donate blood or anything either and he's fine. Now here I am seeing all these other people and I'm like well screw this I want to juice up too, so I bumped my test up to 500 and then added some Primo but I decided to just kind of keep it at that because I'm not as hardcore but I think a hefty dose of test with some Primo will yield good results as long as I'm doing everything else right and for two years like that I wasn't having any hematocrit issues whatsoever and then suddenly I add a little bit of growth hormone and boom my hemoglobin ends up being 19