Getting test levels checked?

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have an appt. on Thursday to get my test levels checked, interested in TRT, just curious what to expect and how soon will they provide results of test levels? i.e. like same day? or will I have to do a follow up appt. to get my results read and then treatment options explored?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have an appt. on Thursday to get my test levels checked, interested in TRT, just curious what to expect and how soon will they provide results of test levels? i.e. like same day? or will I have to do a follow up appt. to get my results read and then treatment options explored?
It will be a follow up appointment.
Do they know you are interested in TRT?
Is it your Dr.? .... A clinic?

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a clinic that specializes in TRT therapy, I'll be getting a body comp scan as well, I'm curious where I stand on all of this. Never had test levels checked before, feel like I could suffer from low test.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its a clinic that specializes in TRT therapy, I'll be getting a body comp scan as well, I'm curious where I stand on all of this. Never had test levels checked before, feel like I could suffer from low test.
Could be.
I really thought mine was low years ago, so I had thorough bloodwork done.
The young Tech that was talking with me said, "Man, I wish I had levels as high as yours".
LOL.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm hoping my test levels are in the high "normal" range but who knows? I've suffered from bouts of depression on and off for years. Lifting, eating right, is one of the main tools I use to fight depression, and keep the demons at bay.