Getting Started

JoeShertz

Awards
31 Yr old Male that has spent the last 12 1/2 years in the military. I am no stranger to lifting weights or working out, but I am looking for something to give me a pump when I lift. Anyone have any recommendations to something decent out there that actually offers something? Thanks in advance

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Looking for a pump, look no further than Olympus Labs' CONQU3R. 6g Citrulline Malate, 2g high yield glycerol and 1g agmatine are sure have you feeling huge. Paired with other ergogenic aids such as COP and amentoflavone, plus a killer focus intensifying matrix makes it one of the best pre workouts on the market and truly a one scoop product.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Ive had the best pumps with the new PES High Volume and Iforce Hemavol stacked with a stim pre of choice if you desire. Or just some bulk Agmatine will help if your looking to go the cheaper route.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I agree E9 is fantastic for an all day pump, on top of the host of benefits from our synergystic 9-ingredient ergogenic/myogenic formula.

For strictly mote pumps during your workout also check out High Volume!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For strictly pump purposes, High Volume us a great option. It's a combination of numerous pump products, so we hit vasodilation through numerous pathways.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max Pump will also give you an all day pump.

Max_Pump_large.jpeg

I also really liked PumpX3.

Agmatine is really cheap and effective as well.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking for a pump, look no further than Olympus Labs' CONQU3R. 6g Citrulline Malate, 2g high yield glycerol and 1g agmatine are sure have you feeling huge. Paired with other ergogenic aids such as COP and amentoflavone, plus a killer focus intensifying matrix makes it one of the best pre workouts on the market and truly a one scoop product.
^ if you're looking for a complete pump pre formula, Conqu3r would be right up your alley.

Other options:

BodyForge (stim-free pre)
Glycergrow (GMS + taurine)
KNO3
Max Pump (betaine nitrate)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
High Volume is your best bet as a pre-workout for pumps. If you're looking for a stim on top of that, consider mixing it with Alphamine.

High Volume on its own though gives you pure L-citrulline (not wasting time and space on malate), arginine nitrate for long-lasting pumps, agmatine, rutaecarpine, AmentoMAX amentoflavone, HydroMAX for glycerol, and taurine.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to go the non stim route, check out Hemavol or High Volume. I've used Hemavol in the past and love it. I haven't had the chance to try High Volume yet, but it is on my list of must try supps.

If you want something with stims as well, check out HyperMax. It contains both micronized GMS and Agmatine, both ingredients are great for a pump!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
31 Yr old Male that has spent the last 12 1/2 years in the military. I am no stranger to lifting weights or working out, but I am looking for something to give me a pump when I lift. Anyone have any recommendations to something decent out there that actually offers something? Thanks in advance
Look for pre-workouts that may have

Nitrates
.5-1g Agmatine
6-8g CM
Hydromax (Glycerol)

Those are good options

Non Stim:
high volume, Vaskular, White Pump are good ones

Stim:
Katana, Conqu3r, White Flood Reborn, Core Fury

Todd Garner

Todd Garner