booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got my update convo, nothing for the next few days but totally switching gears this weekend

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started this week with some chest and tri. Was digging the twice a week for each group so kinda bummed only hitting everything once. Knowing this I definitely blasted my chest and tris today, haha. No cardio at all except weds on this schedule but I will be adding some in.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got up early to blast some back and bi’s. Then drove the wife three hours to the airport so she can start her trip to New Zealand! Next ten days just me and the kiddo so no more early morning workouts, will be getting them in over lunches. Was a good trip, aside from some dumbass backing into me in a parking lot and denting my front fender a good deal. Looking at the company they have for insurance sure doesn’t inspire me that this will be taken care of in a timely manner

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got up early to blast some back and bi’s. Then drove the wife three hours to the airport so she can start her trip to New Zealand! Next ten days just me and the kiddo so no more early morning workouts, will be getting them in over lunches. Was a good trip, aside from some dumbass backing into me in a parking lot and denting my front fender a good deal. Looking at the company they have for insurance sure doesn’t inspire me that this will be taken care of in a timely manner
dealdlifts for you this week too?

as for the insurance, the estimate and fixing and stuff should all be handled on your end on your time and your insurance will get the money and stuff from the other guy's... shouldn't hold you up a bit

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, had deads on back day. Today was abs and cardio, hit those both up over lunch

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yup, had deads on back day. Today was abs and cardio, hit those both up over lunch
I had back and biceps yesterday also with deadlifts. And today would also be abs and cardio

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had some legs Saturday, been running pretty ragged with the wife out of town! Looks like some pretty short workouts this week, but all of the big exercises are included so gonna push em pretty hard

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a good workout today with a smattering of upper body, one exercise each, topped off with 20 mins of stair climber. I actually did shrugs yesterday, a lot more than usual and traps are quite sore today! Tomorrow is just cardio, then back to the weights the rest of the week.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was just cardio, 40 mins walking. Did treadmill with a quick pace, 2 mins flat, 1 min full incline until the 40 mins was up

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty small workout today, on exercise for each upper body part. Made sure to push the hell out of it though. Finished with 29min on the stair climber

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like same setup as last week, which is pretty disappointing as there’s not much volume at all. This after I sent in a message last week saying I prefer more volume. Oh well, will still give it hell today

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was legs and some shrugs. Coach upped my cardio as switching to more of a cut as I’m in a weight loss challenge thing. Not looking to drop anything drastic so a small increase in cardio should help

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Today was legs and some shrugs. Coach upped my cardio as switching to more of a cut as I’m in a weight loss challenge thing. Not looking to drop anything drastic so a small increase in cardio should help
get some pics in here! its been too long ha. Curious to see where you're at now

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get some pics in here! its been too long ha. Curious to see where you're at now
Will do by the end of week, need a few days to get rid of wife out of town for ten days bloat lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a good workout today, really pushing on these. Basically one exercise per body part high reps and sets, had 10,8,8,6,20 for bench and damn that 20 was hard. Finished with 20 on the stair climber

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killed some legs today, feeling great, dropped the post wife out of town bloat too, lol. Will post an update pic in the morning. Dealing with a plumbing issue at home right now so that’s fun, plumber is on the way

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update pics below! At 204 when the pics were taken. I’m actually impressed with this, I feel leaner and am more vascular and have maintained my 32 waist even with an increase of 4 lbs. strength up as well. Pics don’t do justice what I’m seeing Day to Day, veins that weren’t there before and tightness. My back especially is feeling way more defined than I feel this pic shows. Riding this train til they kick me off.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Definitely noticably leaner even without losing any size. that's awesome!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still here! Just had a bad case of the flu and coming out of it now. Skipped the first two workouts and gonna ease back in with the scheduled cardio today. Will likely somewhat combine the first two workouts with the second to cap the week

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still here! Just had a bad case of the flu and coming out of it now. Skipped the first two workouts and gonna ease back in with the scheduled cardio today. Will likely somewhat combine the first two workouts with the second to cap the week
What did coach ahve to say relative to your workouts around this?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s my bad, I didn’t let him know I was sick, I was so out of it that it never crossed my mind

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what started as a little sickness turned into a sinus infection and bronchitis. Talked to coach about it and we’re taking it easy this week still with a “deload” week as he doesn’t want me pushing it and making myself worse. I never get sick either so this is rough, started antibiotics today

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ugh that’s miserable. Hope the antis take care of it quick for ya

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now my daughter has strep, this sick season is no joke! Antis are starting to get me back to normal but still not up to the gym, this is THE WORST! God I cannot wait to get back at it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Now my daughter has strep, this sick season is no joke! Antis are starting to get me back to normal but still not up to the gym, this is THE WORST! God I cannot wait to get back at it
Bleh that’s miserable. I haven’t been sick in years and don’t even know what I’d do. I can’t stand laying around all day

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally got some cardio in today. I’ll take what I can get at this point! Monday will be first day back lifting

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually lifted weights today and didn’t feel like dying! Dare I say I’m finally back to normal?! Feeling pretty lean but definitely dropped some strength from the sickness, but ready to hit it hard from here on out

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back at it today, hit up legs and some cardio. Feeling great to get back at it, missed my friends the weights!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Back at it today, hit up legs and some cardio. Feeling great to get back at it, missed my friends the weights!
welcome back to the grind!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to be back! Hit up a great back workout today, four days of workouts in a row. Coach was taking it easy on me this week since I’ve been down for the count. Looking forward to hitting it harder next week

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back at it this week! Hit cardio up both weekend days, and back at the weights. High volume this week and I’m quite excited for that, really gonna push some weight this week. Started today with shoulders, some abs and stair climber. Blasted shoulders today, felt awesome

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off day yesterday and absolutely smokes legs today. Cardio after too, pretty damn good Valentine’s Day haha. Got it in really early as I’ve been waking up earlier in the morning. Will hit up tomorrow’s workout at about 530 again. Feeling really strong this week, which is awesome after the past few weeks of humbling sickness

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit it hard yesterday with a chest workout and today with back and arms. A lot of high rep stuff so nice and pumped up. Feeling great right now, will weigh in tomorrow

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back at it today with a great shoulder/cardio session. Really starting to see some good vascularity and more waist shrinkage. While weight remaining right around 200 so pretty pleased

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, didn’t realize I forgot to update last week! Still rolling well here, had two weeks of the same workouts, things are changed up some this week but still high volume so digging that.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven’t forgot about this! Been insanely busy but been kicking butt in the gym as well. I just looked at the start of my log, and my weight is exactly the same, 200. But visible changes are quite noticeable at this point. I’ve got veins coming in where I never have before, and have had great strength increases. Here’s some updated pics. Workouts have been mostly high reps and I’ve kicked up the cardio as well. Feeling good.
IMG_0072.jpg
IMG_0075.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
nice to see the progress! I think you have had far and away the best results of the guys being coached for sure