Unanswered Getting off a TRT-esque cruise.. when to start PCT?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
getting off of a 14 week cruise. 120 mg test cyp s week split into 2 doses of 60 mg every 3.5 days

I know If I was running a cycle I would want to wait 2 weeks for the test to taper off, then start PCT say i if I was blasting test at 500 mg a week.
After 2 weeks, the test would be at about 125 mg in my system, equivalent to what im taking now.

But if I wait 2 weeks at my current dosage it would be at 30 mg in my system

should I wait 2 weeks still ? or just start my pct right away

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
getting off of a 14 week cruise. 120 mg test cyp s week split into 2 doses of 60 mg every 3.5 days

I know If I was running a cycle I would want to wait 2 weeks for the test to taper off, then start PCT say i if I was blasting test at 500 mg a week.
After 2 weeks, the test would be at about 125 mg in my system, equivalent to what im taking now.

But if I wait 2 weeks at my current dosage it would be at 30 mg in my system

should I wait 2 weeks still ? or just start my pct right away
Didn't you already post this?

Personally, I'd start right away, but you could also wait a week if you like. I wouldn't wait 2 weeks.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personally, I'd start right away, but you could also wait a week if you like. I wouldn't wait 2 weeks.
it takes 6 weeks for test cyp to fully clear the system,. so id have exogenous testosterone in my system during the entirety of my pct. it just takes 1 small dose of exogenous test to signal the htpa

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After 8 days, half will be gone from your system. You aren't on a large dose. .... That's what I would do. Certainly everyone won't agree.
And (personally), I would do 5 or 6 weeks PCT, since you went 14 weeks. (But again ... this is my opinion).

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youre way over thinking it. Youre on 120 a week. After youre first week without inj your body will start the process. Its not gonna be as difficult as you think on 120/week for your body to transition back.

I know hormones are tricky but in my experience it's coming off the bigger doses where you run into trouble

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Youre way over thinking it. Youre on 120 a week. After youre first week without inj your body will start the process. Its not gonna be as difficult as you think on 120/week for your body to transition back.

I know hormones are tricky but in my experience it's coming off the bigger doses where you run into trouble

I guess Ill start 8 days Afer last injection then

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
After 8 days, half will be gone from your system. You aren't on a large dose. .... That's what I would do. Certainly everyone won't agree.
And (personally), I would do 5 or 6 weeks PCT, since you went 14 weeks. (But again ... this is my opinion).
My plan is to run torem 90/60/60/30/30/30

RockyP

Awards
I used to be on 0.5 per week for 4 years, decided to get off and my endo put me on Clomid. Tapering Test down to 0.25 per week for 4 weeks while taking 25mg of Clomid daily. now 7 weeks without injecting and my Test is now at 455 which is pretty much where I was while on T, a bit over than number here and there but not much. I have enough Clomid for a year. Not the same for sure and I will probably go back on T at some point.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used to be on 0.5 per week for 4 years, decided to get off and my endo put me on Clomid. Tapering Test down to 0.25 per week for 4 weeks while taking 25mg of Clomid daily. now 7 weeks without injecting and my Test is now at 455 which is pretty much where I was while on T, a bit over than number here and there but not much. I have enough Clomid for a year. Not the same for sure and I will probably go back on T at some point.
What dosage was your Test? Ml is just a liquid measurement (oil).