Getting Leaner

daywalker81

Awards
I am on clean food and diet, my body fat is 18%, 6.0 Ft guy, I want good supplements to accelerate dropping fat on my abs.
I don't need to use steroid and anything can harm me, food is good and clean on 2500 Calories.

pls advise

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am on clean food and diet, my body fat is 18%, 6.0 Ft guy, I want good supplements to accelerate dropping fat on my abs.
I don't need to use steroid and anything can harm me, food is good and clean on 2500 Calories.

pls advise
If you want to lose weight and tighten up then lower your caloric intake so you Continue to drop weight

the goal of dieting is keeping calories as high as possible while still dropping so you have the flexibility to make changes when you hit roadblocks

the term “clean” is subjective. People call rice a clean food but it’s totally voided of micronutrients the same could be said with whey protein as its heavily processed . You get more vitamins and minerals out of cereal but many would not even consider that a dietary source to utilize on a weekly basis

http://www.simplyshredded.com/research-review-the-dirt-on-clean-eating-written-by-nutrition-expert-alan-aragon.html

aim for 1g/lb protein, at least 20% fat and the rest carbs. Unless you don’t tolerate carbs well and they don’t give you good performance in the gym and on a day to day basis with your energy.

supp wise:
.2mg/kg of yohimbine HCL( start at 2.5mg and work your way up). Dose first thing upon waking and best used in conjunction with caffeine for fasted cardio
50-100mg forskokin 95 dosed upon waking and split 6-8 hours later
BMP 2.0 or Anabolic Edge (I have run both and they give great recomp effects in the mirror)

2 staple supplements for dieting. Supplements play a minor role in weight loss and shaping up The mirror that is going to come from your dietary intake and consistency

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

pls advise
If you doing well and just want to boost energy you can increase caffeine levels. If you fee stress is an issue you can add a cortisol supplement like Invictus. If your doing well maybe just reduce your calories more and see how that works.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@The Solution nails it.

I second BMP and AE(apart or stacked) - even over this holiday season and an injury(such that training was a bit less/modified and diet wasnt optimal - think 3 cheat meals a week instead of 1) a recomp is still in progress for me.

Also, no such thing as losing fat "on my abs" alone - lower calories slightly(200 or so) and you will lose fat(and some muscle) all over.

Last - dont base your progress on daily weigh ins as you can easily fluctuate a few lbs each day from just water/carbs. The mirror and clothes fit combined with actual weight combined is the best measure of progress.

daywalker81

Awards
If you want to lose weight and tighten up then lower your caloric intake so you Continue to drop weight

the goal of dieting is keeping calories as high as possible while still dropping so you have the flexibility to make changes when you hit roadblocks

the term “clean” is subjective. People call rice a clean food but it’s totally voided of micronutrients the same could be said with whey protein as its heavily processed . You get more vitamins and minerals out of cereal but many would not even consider that a dietary source to utilize on a weekly basis

http://www.simplyshredded.com/research-review-the-dirt-on-clean-eating-written-by-nutrition-expert-alan-aragon.html

aim for 1g/lb protein, at least 20% fat and the rest carbs. Unless you don’t tolerate carbs well and they don’t give you good performance in the gym and on a day to day basis with your energy.

supp wise:
.2mg/kg of yohimbine HCL( start at 2.5mg and work your way up). Dose first thing upon waking and best used in conjunction with caffeine for fasted cardio
50-100mg forskokin 95 dosed upon waking and split 6-8 hours later
BMP 2.0 or Anabolic Edge (I have run both and they give great recomp effects in the mirror)

2 staple supplements for dieting. Supplements play a minor role in weight loss and shaping up The mirror that is going to come from your dietary intake and consistency

@The Solution

First, thank you really for this great advice , I am on 2500 calories per day 70% protein, 20% fat and 10 carbs, please check my body composition analysis photo

do you recommend any workout book to follow ?

Attachments

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@The Solution

First, thank you really for this great advice , I am on 2500 calories per day 70% protein, 20% fat and 10 carbs, please check my body composition analysis photo

do you recommend any workout book to follow ?
I see 0 reason to be on 70% protein
That’s 400g protein?
Yeah fix your diet first

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
it's almost 220-230 protein ( breakfast / Lunch / Dinner ) .
2500 x .7 = 1,750 / 4 (Calories per g protein) = 437.5g
That would be 437.5g Protein
If you are eating 220-230g of protein that is only 880-920 calories. That is not 70% of 2500

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Again, @The Solution has you back on track. His original post was to aim for 1g/lb of bodyweight. so if you weigh 200lbs anywhere from 180g to 220g is perfectly acceptable. Then min 20% fat and the rest carb.

Protein SHOULD NOT vary but you will vary the fat:carb ratio depending on how you personally respond. For example if i go above 35% carbs i get lethargic whereas others can do 40%+ carbs and feel fantastic.

Last edited: