sbkyoshi
Member
I'm 25, 6'3 and about 200lbs. I'm basically starting from scratch when it comes to a workout/nutrition routine. I've read a lot about supps not being that important for younger guys or noobs, which is helpful, as I've been doing a lot of research but gaining little knowledge on them, lol.
If someone could point me in the right direction in terms of foods to eat/stay away from, or any other knowledge you could pass onto me, that would be awesome. I'm totally new to this forum, but I don't really expect anyone to hold my hand. Just trying to skip the "getting a feel for things" sort of time period that could be potentially endless for someone who has only really lifted in high school sports workouts lol.
That being said, thanks in advance for anyone willing to take the time to point me to a link, or even respond with any advice. As of right now, I've been doing a good amount of the lifts I remember from our various workouts back in the day, but am looking to start a specific lifting routine asap. The only additional information I can give is that I have some discomfort in my rotator cuff from what I suspect to be a mild tear from my high school years (javelin).
Thanks again!
If someone could point me in the right direction in terms of foods to eat/stay away from, or any other knowledge you could pass onto me, that would be awesome. I'm totally new to this forum, but I don't really expect anyone to hold my hand. Just trying to skip the "getting a feel for things" sort of time period that could be potentially endless for someone who has only really lifted in high school sports workouts lol.
That being said, thanks in advance for anyone willing to take the time to point me to a link, or even respond with any advice. As of right now, I've been doing a good amount of the lifts I remember from our various workouts back in the day, but am looking to start a specific lifting routine asap. The only additional information I can give is that I have some discomfort in my rotator cuff from what I suspect to be a mild tear from my high school years (javelin).
Thanks again!