Getting E checked before taking a.i. (when and which kind)

• Thread starter Friendly Milkshake
  • Start date

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im on HRT 100 mg a week. Though I've decided to run a 400 mg test cyp cycle for 8 weeks pinning x2 week. Doctor said he'll never test me again because he knows my sweet spot.

Also running LGD YK11 Rad140 Ostarine Cardarine S23

Since this is the highest test dose i ever ran I got arimidex just in case i need it. Personally I dont think i aromatise much unless a little bacne is a sign, though my nipples seem fine.

I want to get my e levels checked before i take the a.i. if needed. When should I get it checked? Ive been on 400 mg for almost a week.

Do i wait 2 weeks?

Day before or after last shot?

Which estradiol test do i use? There are several options.

Also whats a range? 30-50?

Thanks

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, do it after two weeks. That sounds ok. And pin eod, this way you'll keep e2 down more as if you would pin only 2x a week or even 1x. Go check e2 the next day after pin.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any other opinions or advice? I was told by someone else today to check it right before taking next shot like 5 days. I pin wed, sat and have ordered a estradiol test and decided to go wed morning.

I don't like the idea of fucking around with a.i. and want to utilize the arimdex properly if i need it.

Also, if i do infact need it. After dosing, do you take another e test day after using a.i. to see if it sufficed?

Thanks

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump. Dont anyone here got advice on e control?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're stacking six things on top of the test and you're worried about ai? Some of those are suppressive. Will you stop them all? Will you go back to cruising on the TRT dose? Do you really need an ai?

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my opinion youre overthinking your AI and testing. I prefer to dose by logic and, primarily, feel. Maybe my approach is too blase? Perhaps, but the way I see it Id rather "chase" feeling good than some arguably arbitrary numbers. Theres certainly a place for bloods and plasma numbers, of course, I just dont think theyd be particularly enlightening at this point. I mean, we can be pretty sure that your E2 will change over the coming weeks as you get further into your blast; will you do blood tests every week?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a very large dosage of SARMS. S23 is VERY suppressive. Yk 11 is Very suppressive. You want some estrogen to prevent lethargy and dry joints. 400 mg isn't that large of dosage. Probably will not increase estrogen levels as much as you think. Don't use ai unless you start experiencing high e2 sides.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're stacking six things on top of the test and you're worried about ai? Some of those are suppressive. Will you stop them all? Will you go back to cruising on the TRT dose? Do you really need an ai?
Im going back to cruising im prescribed. Im taking 6 sarms because they are formulated all in one and i wanted to try these certain compounds before they become obsolete. Im worried about using an a.i. without actually needing it. That's why im getting blood work done

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion youre overthinking your AI and testing. I prefer to dose by logic and, primarily, feel. Maybe my approach is too blase? Perhaps, but the way I see it Id rather "chase" feeling good than some arguably arbitrary numbers. Theres certainly a place for bloods and plasma numbers, of course, I just dont think theyd be particularly enlightening at this point. I mean, we can be pretty sure that your E2 will change over the coming weeks as you get further into your blast; will you do blood tests every week?
Not every week but i plan to do another one in 2 to 3 weeks time

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a very large dosage of SARMS. S23 is VERY suppressive. Yk 11 is Very suppressive. You want some estrogen to prevent lethargy and dry joints. 400 mg isn't that large of dosage. Probably will not increase estrogen levels as much as you think. Don't use ai unless you start experiencing high e2 sides.
Ive taken s23 and know very well how suppressive is.

Also im not taking an a.i. unless i really do need it. Thats why i just got my e levels checked an hour ago. Im trying to gauge what the next step might possibly be.

Reactions: dvw

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Results are back and im at 56.

Any suggestions? Aromisin twice a week day after pin? Arimidex? I have a feeling the numbers will be going up due to only being on 400 mg week for 1 approximate week. Though im not liking the feeling from the test cyp i got to run higher. It might be giving the test flu feeling, went ahead and ordered a roid test kit.

Basically, the e readings could either be from the start of a 400 mg week dose if not bunk. Or 50 mg dose 1.5 weeks ago if this pakistani sh*t i got fake. Either way, the e levels seem a little high but maybe not bad.

I really dont like the acne flair up that's why im so concerned with estrogen. Maybe its a dht issue but i didnt order that test due to being pricey for now.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Decided to give dave palumbos testoylze a try to bring down dht and estrogen levels without resorting to a.i.

Will be getting blood work done again in 3 to 4 weeks time. Will keep you guys updated.