Getting Dem Pumps With Vicious Labs Daft Pump - Mini Log

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
First of all big thanks to xR1pp3Rx and Vicious Labs team for hooking me up with a tub of their stim-free pre Daft Punk.

This was my second workout with this pre.

Flavor - ??? I don't know how to describe the flavor. It was good. Slightly sweet, but seriously what is this flavor? :D Though it would be blue razz (as written DERRAZED), but it didn't taste like that. Overall flavor was really good. 8.5/10

Mixability - 9/10 No floaters, but some residues on the sides of my cup & shaker

Pumps - Great/10 Pumps were solid, but muscle fullness was increased most. I liked the effects at 1 scoop. I think 1 scoop will be totally enough for me. But extra citrulline would be great.

Overall, I enjoyed this pre very much. Will keep updating this log several times.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Taste wise I get strait red raspberry... but I also like to mix it in 20-30 ounces of ice water. have you tried it with 2 scoops yet?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this log!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Taste wise I get strait red raspberry... but I also like to mix it in 20-30 ounces of ice water. have you tried it with 2 scoops yet?
No and probably won't. The only thing, I will try changing is stacking it with a pre containing a lil bit of citrulline only and no other pump ingredients.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Today I used 1 full scoop and a can of monster energy as my pwo stack and pumps were very good. Muscle fullness, as I've noted before, is on top, mainly due to glycerol.

BB curls
Machine preacher curls
DB curls
Concentrated curls
Hammer curls
Reverse curls

Rope pushdown
Dips
Close-grip bench press
Wide grip pushdown
Reverse grip pushdown

This is my arms routine. Usually use low weights and slow reps and that make pumps much better.

Overall, daft pump + monster energy is a great combo. I do still have a tub of one more rep with 3g l-citrulloine per serving so will try stacking them together next time.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Never say never :D Mixed two scoops of daft pump with 1 serving of c4 original. At two scoops, I definitely noticed strong cherry flavor, but no blue razz. Mixed it in 15 oz of water and flavoring at this amount of water was quite good. As for the effects, although I had chest/back day, pumps were ridiculously good. Used c4, because c4 alone doesn't give me pumps. Vascularization and muscle fullness were on top. Overall, I had a great workout.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yea ridiculously good explains it quite well... today I swapped back to my old favorite.. and it was underwhelming. :(

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'll start with 1 interesting fact. I weighted 1 full scoop and the actual amount of powder in 1 scoop, excluding the weight of the scoop itself was about 4.5g. So I used 2 scoops of that for full 8 grams today. Pumps were great. Did biceps/triceps today and used monster energy as my pre again to see how daft pump improves pumps alone. Workout was great as before. Did 20 lbs DB curls on my biceps as finishers with 20 reps and pumps were outstanding.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Two more workouts fueled with daft pump and BPI 1mr. Workout was great. Started using scales for my supps. 1 serving (8g) of daft pump is actually two scoops. So currently using two scoops of DP with 1 scoop of 1mr. Pumps were great. Especially on arms day. Don't even know what to add. It's one of the top pump pres I've used. Since I can't lift heavy weights any more (problems with retina) pumps on low weights are just awesome, like hemavo2 or san megatron.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Two more workouts fueled with daft pump and BPI 1mr. Workout was great. Started using scales for my supps. 1 serving (8g) of daft pump is actually two scoops. So currently using two scoops of DP with 1 scoop of 1mr. Pumps were great. Especially on arms day. Don't even know what to add. It's one of the top pump pres I've used. Since I can't lift heavy weights any more (problems with retina) pumps on low weights are just awesome, like hemavo2 or san megatron.
two of my other favorites for sure!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Due to some reasons had to skip several workouts, but yesterday had an excellent workout with c4 and daft pump. Did arms with the same program and used low weights (20 lbs db on db curls for example) and pumps were really strong. Used 2 scoops of DP with 2 scoops of c4. Must say, it's a killer combo. DP has all those ingredients, which C4 is missing. Anyway, workout was great, drank plenty amount of water and no idea what to add :D

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Somehow I managed to catch cold :D But still managed to have 2 great workouts with daft pump. On my chest/back day, stacked 2 scoops of DP with c4 and for arms day, stacked two scoops of DP with nutrabio pre. It's the best combo I've ever used. 6 grams of l-citrulline + 750mg of nitrosigine and 1g of agmatine coupled with lots of pump ingredients in DP do their job. It's the best pmp combo I've used. Vascularity, muscle fullness, pumps, strength - everything on top.